PDA

View Full Version : testing the limits (test log)

B.S.
08-25-11, 3:30 pm
wasnt planning on making a log for this stak but results so far are amazing and wanted to share. currently on day 12 will update every few days

current stak
pak
flex
test
pm
atomic 7
real gains
rage
nitro

so basically i went in to this with the plan to be all out mass
cramming about 350gs of carbs and 250gs pro a day
eating roughly 4000 cals and up

days 1-3
intensity up in the gym, hunger and libido up but nothing to ride home about

days 4-7
strength up, weight up 2 lbs, and my girlfriend is loving this stack so far

days 8-12
ok now things are getting interesting, arms and lats are tearing like crazy(good sign but investing in some better lotion) up 5 lbs from start. strength is way up getting prs daily. libido back down to normal, hungry as fuck. gaining mosly clean weight still seeing my abs. and having all day pumps like crazy. thanks animal this shit is beast. Gear up bros

JasonG
08-25-11, 3:45 pm
In brother. Are you planning on doing two cans of test?

Survivor831
08-25-11, 3:49 pm
In for this.......curious to see where this takes you.

MattG
08-25-11, 4:13 pm
Sick stack!!! Im in for the ride..

B.S.
08-25-11, 5:40 pm
In brother. Are you planning on doing two cans of test?

yeah if im gonna spend that kinda money im gonna run it for it whole potential

JasonG
08-25-11, 8:19 pm
yeah if im gonna spend that kinda money im gonna run it for it whole potential

Good deal. I'm thinking about it too. One of the few products I haven't tried yet. I guess the price for a non hormonal test booster is kind of hard for me to get past. Maybe you can sell me on it lol.

AJP1
08-25-11, 10:47 pm
Good deal. I'm thinking about it too. One of the few products I haven't tried yet. I guess the price for a non hormonal test booster is kind of hard for me to get past. Maybe you can sell me on it lol.
Same thing I was thinking.

B.S.
08-26-11, 9:02 pm
day 13

no joke today was the best workout ive ever had.usa bike championships are in town today and i was the only person there. shoulder and delts today workout went like this

machine shoulder press 3 pps 30 pound pr 8,6,6,5,5
side lats 20's
front raises 90lbs
db shrugs 110 dbs
rear delt raises

ive seen reviews on this product all over the map from completely negative to great and so far i give it 10/10

Survivor831
08-27-11, 9:58 am
Excellent my man.......so after two weeks on the stuff, how much better do you feel overall compared to when you first started.

B.S.
09-01-11, 8:04 pm
day 14-18

up 2 more pounds and appear to be leaning out slightly
downside pulled my groin and it kill and throbs in my testicular region on my left ball so will skip a week of legs which sucks.

pumps are always good. sleep quality seems to be slightly worse but could be stress from work.

B.S.
09-01-11, 8:07 pm
Excellent my man.......so after two weeks on the stuff, how much better do you feel overall compared to when you first started.

bigger is better... so about 7 pounds better

JasonG
09-01-11, 10:28 pm
Congrats on your progress man! Rest up and don't make it worse... if I would only listen myself lol.

smoothballer
09-02-11, 9:25 am
That is definitely one SOLID stack you got there. Looking forward to the results.

Survivor831
09-02-11, 12:00 pm
bigger is better... so about 7 pounds better

Looking at running a similar stak to this starting in October. 7 pounds is a nice number in just under three weeks time. Are you running another can when this ones done?

C.Coronato
09-02-11, 12:07 pm
That's a serious stack brother.

B.S.
09-03-11, 9:25 pm
what the hell everything on the left side of my pelvis is killing me from lower back to groin. worked out today and hurt all the way through i shouldnt have pushed through it but i did now it hurts way worse

Flash419
09-03-11, 9:51 pm
Killer stack bro... I was a tester for Test.. AWESOME product..

Sucks when things are going so well and then a minor pain becomes a major pain..
Take care of yourself and work around it as best as you can.

B.S.
09-06-11, 2:48 pm
found out i have a herniated disc
got in pt
did arms today light weigh lot of volume, didnt seem to hurt so bad
weight is the same but havent been eating like i should dealing with this back bullshit
im gonna play through the pain as saftley as i can and keep eating for the next 3 weeks till im done with this stack

Appollonian
09-06-11, 7:34 pm
Serious stack B.S.! Glad you figured out the issue, and glad you contacted Bruiser. I look forward to seeing you come back stronger than ever.

B.S.
09-08-11, 8:26 pm
really low weight trying not to hurt myself any further

bench 120 6x 23-12
flat flys and incline fly 20dbs 6x12
cable crossovers 4x10
incline press 50dbs 4x10

staying the same weight leaning up a little bit

B.S.
09-08-11, 9:04 pm
had wayyy to much caffeine today before workout feel like shit normally 2 scoops rage treats me alright but i didnt have my pre meal to calm it down and 2 hrs later still shaking and having anxiety from all the stims, this sucks

JasonG
09-08-11, 11:24 pm
had wayyy to much caffeine today before workout feel like shit normally 2 scoops rage treats me alright but i didnt have my pre meal to calm it down and 2 hrs later still shaking and having anxiety from all the stims, this sucks

I hate that. Especially when I do too many stims and just feel like shit during the workout too. More isn't always better comes too mind.

B.S.
09-08-11, 11:27 pm
I hate that. Especially when I do too many stims and just feel like shit during the workout too. More isn't always better comes too mind.

yeah i felt shaky and out of breath

B.S.
09-10-11, 6:06 pm
up 2 more pounds, gonna run some laxatives tonight tho havent been "normal"from the big change in diet and its making me feel groggy.

off day
swam half a mile

Survivor831
09-12-11, 11:58 am
Nice.....two more pounds is solid. How many is that now?

AJP1
09-13-11, 5:51 pm

2 scoops of rage is a bit intense.
I've been trying to find ways I can go with out a pre work out.

B.S.
09-13-11, 9:04 pm
2 scoops of rage is a bit intense.
I've been trying to find ways I can go with out a pre work out.

yeah i work 10 hours a day and see no reason to go with out them i enjoy my rage 5xs a week

B.S.
09-13-11, 9:09 pm
Nice.....two more pounds is solid. How many is that now?

9 of not very clean pounds i look great on days i workout and have that awesome pump all day that test gives but i took two days off and rested and iced my back and all the blood got out of my muscles and i look like shit. stregnth is still wayyyy up tho not gonna get on the scale again till day 42. upping my cardio for now back in the gym tommorrow

Enforcer
09-14-11, 12:56 pm
up 2 more pounds, gonna run some laxatives tonight tho havent been "normal"from the big change in diet and its making me feel groggy.

off day
swam half a mile

Gotta make sure your getting those greens in bro to keep the plumbing flowing

AJP1
09-14-11, 3:18 pm
9 of not very clean pounds i look great on days i workout and have that awesome pump all day that test gives but i took two days off and rested and iced my back and all the blood got out of my muscles and i look like shit. stregnth is still wayyyy up tho not gonna get on the scale again till day 42. upping my cardio for now back in the gym tommorrow

I had similar gains was roughly 175 give or take; went to 186 leveled out and now I'm at 183 give or take. Look great with the pump, not so hot w/o...

Trying to go back down in w8

B.S.
09-25-11, 12:31 pm
last day of this stack
will do a recap after my push workout today

Appollonian
09-26-11, 1:08 pm

With the strength gains you have, even if only half the weight is muslce gain related, you can always refine after; 4.5 lbs in 6 weeks is amazing.

B.S.
09-27-11, 1:59 pm
weight change 7 lbs in total
sleep quality seemed better all throughout
pumps were better all 42 days
crazy libido
strength- weight on incline reps was up 40 lbs by the end of this

overall i recommend this product only negatives i have is the cost but paying for quality i guess

ill update over the next week or so and see if my strength stays up and where my weight goes

Survivor831
09-27-11, 3:58 pm
weight change 7 lbs in total
sleep quality seemed better all throughout
pumps were better all 42 days
crazy libido
strength- weight on incline reps was up 40 lbs by the end of this

overall i recommend this product only negatives i have is the cost but paying for quality i guess

ill update over the next week or so and see if my strength stays up and where my weight goes

Nice bro. 7 pounds is 7 pounds no matter how you look at it.

B.S.
10-24-11, 9:43 pm
this stack has been over for awhile now and im down 2 pounds from where i ended on the stack but def leaner and my strength never skipped a beat set a huge pr on bench today hit 315 for 3. stoked .

JasonG
10-24-11, 10:34 pm
this stack has been over for awhile now and im down 2 pounds from where i ended on the stack but def leaner and my strength never skipped a beat set a huge pr on bench today hit 315 for 3. stoked .

Awesome, congrats man!

B.C.
10-25-11, 4:46 am

I had similar gains was roughly 175 give or take; went to 186 leveled out and now I'm at 183 give or take. Look great with the pump, not so hot w/o...

Trying to go back down in w8

All kinds of things can affect your vision of yourself in the mirror on any given day. If you get used to seeing yourself with a great pump, like if you shower right after a good workout, you'll be very disappointed the first time you see yourself without one. If you look at yourself first thing in the morning, you'll always think you look like shit. If you look right after a big meal...shit. If you did everything right, aren't retaining any water for whatever reason, and the right light is coming in through the window...Mr. Olympia. Just stay on your grind brother, and don't let the day-day fluctuations in weight/appearance affect your attitude or your game plan. You're definitely on the right track man, trust yourself, and move ahead every day like a charging bull.