PDA

View Full Version : Training Splits and Workouts in Vegas?

Cascade
08-31-11, 12:09 am
I was just curious what people will be training at the ABC on sunday. Looking like arms for me, but I'm sure it will change by then, haha.

Also, what do you guys normally do training wise. Do you try to catch a workout at the Cage or do you hit up Golds Vegas after the show?

naturalguy
08-31-11, 11:02 am
Some of us are going out early to set up the Cage and we usually train Wed, Thursday and sometimes Friday night also at Gold's. You are more than welcome to join us.

Aggression
08-31-11, 11:09 am
I'll definitely be training Sunday at Gold's. I hope to train one more night while in Vegas. I have a meet to win.

rev8ball
08-31-11, 11:13 am
Also, what do you guys normally do training wise. Do you try to catch a workout at the Cage or do you hit up Golds Vegas after the show?

Also, if you want to train at my place, I'm opening my doors to everyone on here, just let me know........

Sandman
08-31-11, 12:28 pm
Also, if you want to train at my place, I'm opening my doors to everyone on here, just let me know........

This is the thing to do IMO. Awesome equipment and you pretty much have the place to yourself.

C.Coronato
08-31-11, 4:29 pm
Looking forward to getting some serious Vegas sessions soon, always good training in a different environment with some new people.

Cascade
08-31-11, 6:32 pm

Might havet to take you up on this Rev. Thanks man!

The House
09-04-11, 8:35 pm
Train I can't wait to train don't know what yet

Cascade
09-04-11, 9:58 pm
Train I can't wait to train don't know what yet

Yeah, I hear you House. I have no idea what I'll train that Fri, Sat, Sun, but I know that I NEED to.

rev8ball
09-05-11, 12:36 pm
Might havet to take you up on this Rev. Thanks man!

Anytime......

ghost
09-05-11, 12:39 pm
ill be doing whatever the hell i want. haha. nothing TOO insane though, as i have a HEAVY 3-4 day ride afterwards..

i KNOW im hitting shrugs and static holds while out there though.

J-Dawg
09-07-11, 11:43 am
I hope to train a few days out there depending on how heavy the work schedule is. Tentatively scheduled to hit some arms on Thursday at Golds. I may however, use this time period in LV to train for more a pump and not overdo it. For some reason, my immune system always takes a big hit after the big shows--Mr. O and Arnold Classic.

rev8ball
09-07-11, 11:49 am
For some reason, my immune system always takes a big hit after the big shows--Mr. O and Arnold Classic.

Gee, J, I wonder why. It's not like you bust your ass or anything when you're working a major show. Sheeeeesh......lol

I'm the same way, esp with the Arnold. 8 outta 10 times, I lose weight, get dehydrated, lose my voice, catch the plague, etc. I think the only thing that helps me with the O is that I live here.

Big Byrd
09-07-11, 3:34 pm
ill be hammering my left tibia, right forearm extensor and right oblique

Mr. Dead
09-07-11, 5:23 pm
ill be hammering my left tibia, right forearm extensor and right oblique, if I survive the HRT demo

*Fixed...* *LOL*

Big Byrd
09-07-11, 6:05 pm
*Fixed...* *LOL*

nice... yea, if i survive HRT demo and squat expo

scals
09-09-11, 8:05 pm
I hope to train a few days out there depending on how heavy the work schedule is. Tentatively scheduled to hit some arms on Thursday at Golds. I may however, use this time period in LV to train for more a pump and not overdo it. For some reason, my immune system always takes a big hit after the big shows--Mr. O and Arnold Classic.

You, me, Arms, Thursday?

J-Dawg
09-12-11, 9:23 am
You, me, Arms, Thursday?

I'm in. It sounds like a good way to kick off the trip.

scals
09-12-11, 6:55 pm
I'm in. It sounds like a good way to kick off the trip.

DONE. Cant wait.

Sandman
09-13-11, 7:47 pm
So is anyone else doin a circuit training type program with lots of bodyweight exercises? The Rev's got me on a killer program to get me in shape for this job im putting in for a transfer to.

rev8ball
09-13-11, 8:05 pm
So is anyone else doin a circuit training type program with lots of bodyweight exercises? The Rev's got me on a killer program to get me in shape for this job im putting in for a transfer to.

*An evil laugh once more*

Sandman
09-13-11, 11:17 pm
*An evil laugh once more*

Down to 200lbs! And my mile times are steadily improving.

rev8ball
09-14-11, 10:23 am
Down to 200lbs! And my mile times are steadily improving.

Sweet. Glad to see it's working out for you!