PDA

View Full Version : Question about what pack to use

Ryount
08-31-11, 6:23 pm
I'm 42 years old and have been lifting for the past year to stay in shape and build a little mass. I am currently looking to increase my testosterone level a bit. I've looked at the M-Stak, Test and Stak options but I'm not sure which one would be right for me. I'm not a serious bodybuilder, just a 42 year old guy who would like to build a little more lean mass. I'm currently 6'0 and about 195 lbs. I'm also taking Animal Pak and Animal Pump. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bruiser
08-31-11, 6:31 pm
I'm 42 years old and have been lifting for the past year to stay in shape and build a little mass. I am currently looking to increase my testosterone level a bit. I've looked at the M-Stak, Test and Stak options but I'm not sure which one would be right for me. I'm not a serious bodybuilder, just a 42 year old guy who would like to build a little more lean mass. I'm currently 6'0 and about 195 lbs. I'm also taking Animal Pak and Animal Pump. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The name says it all... Animal Test. If you think that the cost is a bit much than go with Stak.

SailinScotty
09-01-11, 2:22 pm
The name says it all... Animal Test. If you think that the cost is a bit much than go with Stak.

Agreed. Look around on the web and you should be able to find a good deal on it. From what I've heard though is to really get the most out of it do two cans back to back for six weeks like the can says.

ghost
09-01-11, 2:24 pm
actually, your best bet is Stak and Test.

smoothballer
09-02-11, 9:22 am
actually, your best bet is Stak and Test.

The Test Explosion Stack is definitely Legit

2 cans of Test coupled with 2 cans of Test followed by 1 can of M-Stak

C.Coronato
09-02-11, 11:37 am
Test or Stak are a great option. I like both and people have mixed reviews on both. Some like more than the other, it will really come down to how your body responds to each product.

Test will hit directly at just your testosterone, where Stak is more rounded and hits your test and your gH.

Hows the diet looking man, as thats the most important?