PDA

View Full Version : Question on Bosshog

Lifting_Is_Life
09-01-11, 9:34 am
Hey guys, I tried reading up on all the articles on here and on the web, i understand that it's split into 2 works outs. My question is how often do they cycle? Like workout1, then workout2, then days off or rinse and repeat?

Lifting_Is_Life
09-01-11, 8:14 pm
Hey guys, I tried reading up on all the articles on here and on the web, i understand that it's split into 2 works outs. My question is how often do they cycle? Like workout1, then workout2, then days off or rinse and repeat?

OKAY, nevermind everyone. I found the article i was looking for, my bad

greatkeen
09-06-11, 8:03 am
i tried bosshogg for quite some time with alot of sucess, reading up on the thread from begining just confused me here.

some body mentions, this routine is to be done in rest pause fashion??? i dont get it. in his original writeup bosshog clearly mentions, rest of upto 1 min b/w same excercises, while upto 5 mins bw bodyparts. weight used in all sets is to kept same, with rep scheme targeting a total of 30 reps (or 20 in updated version).

am i missing something here??? i mean ran this program with great sucess up & down, again & again, just to find out that i didnt do it properly....hell no...lolzzz

Lifting_Is_Life
09-06-11, 1:55 pm
i tried bosshogg for quite some time with alot of sucess, reading up on the thread from begining just confused me here.

some body mentions, this routine is to be done in rest pause fashion??? i dont get it. in his original writeup bosshog clearly mentions, rest of upto 1 min b/w same excercises, while upto 5 mins bw bodyparts. weight used in all sets is to kept same, with rep scheme targeting a total of 30 reps (or 20 in updated version).

am i missing something here??? i mean ran this program with great sucess up & down, again & again, just to find out that i didnt do it properly....hell no...lolzzz

If you had and continue to have great success, then don't worry about what others say. If it works, drive it into the ground till your stop gaining man. Though I personally haven't read anything about rest pause on Bosshogg, I'd feel that would even further annihilate your CNS

greatkeen
09-07-11, 1:01 am
If you had and continue to have great success, then don't worry about what others say. If it works, drive it into the ground till your stop gaining man. Though I personally haven't read anything about rest pause on Bosshogg, I'd feel that would even further annihilate your CNS

i know dude, but still just wanted to clear things for others too, if i got it correct.

u can see it on post # 3 at this link: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33727-Bosshogg-routine

Thanks.