PDA

View Full Version : DSCC Military Base Columbus, Ohio

Kowboy
09-02-11, 10:24 am
If you ever end up on base here this is where I lift. I am working towards being an animal but I will lift w/ anyone anytime.

C.Coronato
09-02-11, 11:21 am
Awesome brother, you ever venture out to other parts of Ohio?

Kowboy
09-02-11, 12:37 pm
Awesome brother, you ever venture out to other parts of Ohio?

I would, I am embarrassed w/ the numbers I put up now but I am always up for a good workout. I like the gym on base because it is free for me.

Big C
09-02-11, 12:55 pm
I would, I am embarrassed w/ the numbers I put up now but I am always up for a good workout. I like the gym on base because it is free for me.

No reason to ever be embarrassed of the amount of weight you lift brother....never. Plenty of Animals in Columbus and surrounding areas my man who like to train.

Survivor831
09-02-11, 1:00 pm
No reason to ever be embarrassed of the amount of weight you lift brother....never. Plenty of Animals in Columbus and surrounding areas my man who like to train.

Agreed. Pay attention on here over the next couple of months. Should be some sessions popping up . You should definately check one out. We are all equals in here.

Kowboy
09-02-11, 4:20 pm
Agreed. Pay attention on here over the next couple of months. Should be some sessions popping up . You should definately check one out. We are all equals in here.

I am doing a lot better, I am getting back in to the swing of things. My bench was only at 207 in March/April and i have got it to a 1RM at about 285 right now so hopefully this muscle memory thing is kicking in. It is a lot slower now but I am happy w/ progress. I would love to lift w/ a meet up, I could use some good motivation. I have been lifting alone for about a year now. I grab spotters but that is about the only interaction lol.