PDA

View Full Version : Nos fueled journey to Squat King

MassMonster
09-04-11, 9:29 pm
Been a while since I'v posted on here, let alone wrote down a damn tailored regiment. Usually just follow a pre - written one... but it's about time I add my own flare to my powerlifting. Right now I'm going to be running the juggernaut method, because it's a solid program that I can tweak without screwing the whole regiment to kingdom come...

Focusing more on squats this time around.. since I never broke the 400 ceiling... hit 390 even and never got farther. so far i'm sitting at 375 below comp parallel.. for now anyway.. if the kid i used to check my depth wasn't 2 sec from shitting his pants from watching someone actually lift weights i woulda went for 380 since the previous wasn't to hard a push. They sure don't make em like they used to, deadlifts at a solid 485 ill be back at 515 in no time not to worried about that... tho bench is still where i flatline 335 since who the heck knows when... ill be re- inventing those days for sure. Well enough of the bullshit heres what i'm proposing for the mark ups.

Monday : Bench/Tris
Tuesday : Squats/Deads
Wednesday : Shoulders/Core
Thursday :Off
Friday:Lats
Saturday : Core/Squats
Sunday: Off

Days may shift depending but it'll be set up on a 16 week schedule the other temp I might use would be

Day 1 : Squats
Day 2 : Bench/tris
Day 3 : Lats/Deads
Day 4 :off
Day 5 : Squats
Day 6 : Shoulders
Day 7 : off

ill test both out to see which i like more... and ends up being more convenient