PDA

View Full Version : Georgia/South Carolina Animals

theshoupguy
09-07-11, 4:36 pm
Hey fellas,
So after looking over the ABC Chapter list, I noticed a bit of a gap. The guys in Georgia have one in Atlanta and the folks in South Carolina have their chapter up in York. For those of us in the Augusta/Savannah/Columbia region, that's still a bit of a drive... so I'm looking to get a new chapter started up.
Recently, Gold's has been spreading like wildfire here in Augusta, so I'm thinking about getting the first ABC meetup here, and then we can cycle locations in our general area if people want. As for dates, the current idea is sometime in the Oct 13-16 timeframe. Once we get some interest we can set a day/time in place.

I know there are more GA/SC border Animals around -- sound off if you guys are interested so we can get this ball rollin'.

Aggression
09-08-11, 9:54 am
Sounds good to me, bro. Hopefully some dudes will pop up and you can get something going. And having Gold's Gym serve as the first annual event seems perfect.

G Diesel
09-08-11, 10:36 am
Very cool bro... Thanks for your interest in spreading the ABC movement. We'll support you with whatever you need man.

Peace, G

theshoupguy
09-09-11, 1:07 am
Thanks for the support, guys.
Along with the spread of Gold's around here, we've also got a new Buffalo Wild Wings opening not even a block down the road from the gym I'm looking to get this started at. Smash the weights, grab some wings... can't see any downsides here. I'll just have to spread the word some more!

C.Coronato
09-09-11, 3:50 pm
Very excited for you brother. Glad to see you are looking for spread it my man. We are hear to help.

MRmichael.hooker
09-09-11, 8:08 pm
lets see if we can get something going.. i'm down to help out

theshoupguy
09-09-11, 11:54 pm
lets see if we can get something going.. i'm down to help out
Thanks for the offer, man - you still in North Carolina? Might be a bit of a drive for ya.

MRmichael.hooker
09-12-11, 7:21 am
Thanks for the offer, man - you still in North Carolina? Might be a bit of a drive for ya.

just depends how many people we can get. GUNS and I are getting an abc together in Tennesee, he lives in MI and i live in NC lol. Gonna be about 8hrs for me, not including stopping

theshoupguy
09-17-11, 12:41 am
just depends how many people we can get. GUNS and I are getting an abc together in Tennesee, he lives in MI and i live in NC lol. Gonna be about 8hrs for me, not including stoppingThat's pretty nuts, dude. I'd be more than happy to put ya down as being interested though. Any particular dates in mid-late October work better for you?

theshoupguy
10-04-11, 6:45 pm
Just got word that there may be some new equipment making its way to the Gold's here.
They already got that waste-o'-space TRX rig out.. time to fill the space with some goodies.

Side note: the B-dubs less than a block away is set to open October 17th. Looking to get more folks together for a killer night of iron & wings!

theshoupguy
10-13-11, 12:54 pm
Quick update - got a couple more people on board, but timing is looking like it'll be a problem. So far the best idea is to just wait until after the holidays. Might even be able to snag up some of those fresh NY-resolution folks to join in the fun.

Shahabidabi
10-15-11, 3:06 pm
I'm going to be coming to the Ludowci area visitng friends during my mid tour leave, y'all still planning a get together? If not wouldn't mind meeting some fellow animals, since this might be my only chance since I haven't seen to many Alaska animals.

theshoupguy
10-23-11, 1:06 pm
I'm going to be coming to the Ludowci area visitng friends during my mid tour leave, y'all still planning a get together? If not wouldn't mind meeting some fellow animals, since this might be my only chance since I haven't seen to many Alaska animals.You might want to try checking with TCWorkhorse and the Southern Georgia Animals, bro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37210-South-Georgia-Animals

ATLMusclBro5
05-18-12, 3:30 pm
Sup brothers.

Sorry for the late notice, but we are having another Georgia ABC session on Saturday down in Macon. I know how tough it is for you guys to get up north to Atlanta, so a few of us are making the drive down south. Hopefully you can join in the fun. Here's the details:

It's that time again, Lets get together and throw some Iron-

When: Saturday, May 19th 10:30am - Until we're done

Where: Body Evolution
171 Spring St.
Macon, GA 31201
Phone: (478) 390-7636
http://www.bodyevolution.us

Cost: $10 - $5 if more than 4 show

Food to follow at a yet to be determind location.

For more info, shoot a PM to Wetdawg.