PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares !

IcedAbz
09-08-11, 2:07 pm
Haha, it's amazing what this life does to you. 4 days ago on the first day of keto, I had a nightmare about me eating carbs like its nothing, no junk but plain and simple, pasta n tuna, rice n chicken. In my dream I started losing it thinking what the fuck am i doing im on ketosis, i just fucked it up, great now what. I woke up and it was all good just a dream.

I had another dream last night where i was eating cookies and ice cream and I got scared in my dream, thinking crap I just hit ketosis today and i just fucked it up, what now! When i woke up i ran to the toilet and did a test. Still ketosis positive! Ha

It's amazing how nightmares change from monsters to unwanted diets. Or am i just a loser?

Beowulf
09-08-11, 2:17 pm
Sounds normal to me. In your spare time, read up on Jung and Freud. Maybe that'll give you some perspective, lol.

IronWilson
09-08-11, 3:46 pm
That always happens to me when I'm on a diet. Usually int he dreams, I 'll drink a gallon of juice thinking that its sugar free but then after I'm finished, I see that it's something like 39g of carbs per serving.

Joe J
09-10-11, 7:17 am
I'm also dieting and am having dreams I'm eating chips etc and spoiling my diet. It's a normal thing mate, good luck.