PDA

View Full Version : Jason Genova Trains Legs (gets called out)

Carrnage
09-08-11, 9:11 pm
Jason gets called out by a personal trainer! Intense! Must watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmHmnBJL8A&feature=feedu

B.S.
09-08-11, 11:18 pm
is this kid serious?

JasonG
09-08-11, 11:35 pm
I want godzilla quads too. It's time to bust out the hater reps with that new goodmorning/squat variation!

Back To Basics
09-09-11, 1:14 am
Carrnage, remove this shit... He is obviously mentally challenged with a condition,

Carrnage
09-09-11, 1:53 am
Carrnage, remove this shit... He is obviously mentally challenged with a condition,

Thats mean man. Hes not mentally challenged, he just has alot of heart and has strong belief in what he dreams. (Dyslectic) Which I suffer from aswell. He was on a radio show and he explained his condition.

Back To Basics
09-09-11, 2:32 am
Thats mean man. Hes not mentally challenged, he just has alot of heart and has strong belief in what he dreams. (Dyslectic) Which I suffer from aswell. He was on a radio show and he explained his condition.

Your telling me you can't comprehend or recognize words?
I thought he was autistic.

Bruiser
09-09-11, 6:55 am

I agree man. This needs to be removed. Jason Genova is an amazing person and a true inspiration. The fact that he posted that video himself shows that there is more to his disabilty than Dyslexia. But it also proves that he doesn't care and enjoys what he's doing.

Carnage, what bothers me is the fact that you repost these videos like it's entertainment. It makes me question the true purpose and motive behind ANY of your threads.

I am the proud parent of a 5 year old son with Autism. He will deal with more challenges and obstacles than everyone I know combined. I know that if I saw someone talking shit to him like that asshole trainer does to Jason in the video, I would fucking lose my mind!! Whatever the reason this video was reposted here, I think it should it be removed. Jason doesn't realize how bad he was being ridiculed and that's why he posted it. Everyone else can tell though, which is why it shouldn't be reposted.

Cranky
09-09-11, 12:34 pm
Gotta give it to this kid, he has heart and he looks better than the average American, disabled or not. Pretty weak that a trainer at that gym shit all over him like that. Give advise about how to improve technique, not dump all over him. I felt wrong watching this.

pushin weight
09-09-11, 2:02 pm
Whats the point of this thread? The young man obviously has some challenges and he also needs some help with his squat form but i dont see how this post benefits anyone here.

B.S.
09-09-11, 2:07 pm
ahh i only watched the posing part i didnt realize he actually had a problem.

Bruiser
09-09-11, 2:07 pm
Whats the point of this thread? The young man obviously has some challenges and he also needs some help with his squat form but i dont see how this post benefits anyone here.

Thank you. That's the point I was trying to make.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 5:06 pm
I agree man. This needs to be removed. Jason Genova is an amazing person and a true inspiration. The fact that he posted that video himself shows that there is more to his disabilty than Dyslexia. But it also proves that he doesn't care and enjoys what he's doing.

Carnage, what bothers me is the fact that you repost these videos like it's entertainment. It makes me question the true purpose and motive behind ANY of your threads.

I am the proud parent of a 5 year old son with Autism. He will deal with more challenges and obstacles than everyone I know combined. I know that if I saw someone talking shit to him like that asshole trainer does to Jason in the video, I would fucking lose my mind!! Whatever the reason this video was reposted here, I think it should it be removed. Jason doesn't realize how bad he was being ridiculed and that's why he posted it. Everyone else can tell though, which is why it shouldn't be reposted.

Oh so im the bad guy now? Jason has been a internet sensation for awhile now, i just wanted to post it to you guys more as a "update" if you dont follow his videos on a weekly basis on youtube. And I was actually trying to see what was your guy's reaction on how that personal trainer treated Jason. The only videos i feel that were funny were his first few videos when he themed his videos around the terminator/starwars/josh foxx hate thing, which was a masterpiece if i say so myself.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 5:07 pm
Dont like this video? Dont watch it. Have something messed up to say about Jason, put it on youtube or dont say nothing at all, just dont bring that garbage in my thread / our forums. Period.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 5:24 pm

"Carnage, what bothers me is the fact that you repost these videos like it's entertainment. It makes me question the true purpose and motive behind ANY of your threads."

Any of my threads? Umm go read all my threads, they are all training related to help everyone.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 5:25 pm
Your telling me you can't comprehend or recognize words?
I thought he was autistic.

Thats not the full meaning of it.

And when i was younger yes.

Bruiser
09-09-11, 6:03 pm
Carnage, (I tried to PM you back, but your inbox was full)
You did not specify that you had a problem with the way Jason was treated in the video. That's what I had a problem with. I was worried that you were posting it to be a smart-ass. And if that was the case then I would question the motives of someone who would post that and anything on this FORVM. So I apologize for the misunderstanding. You need to see it form my point of view too though. I have a disabled son and help him deal with challenges everyday and will continue to do so his entire life. So when I think someone may be taking advantage of or ridiculing someone with a disability, I get real pissed real quick. Now that I see you were doing it as way of letting people know about him and his progress, I understand and no longer question your motives here or elsewhere. Maybe you could see about starting a Jason Genova Update thread. I think that would be an amazing idea, especially if you're friends with him. Once again, sorry about the misunderstanding.

Back To Basics
09-09-11, 6:13 pm
Carrnage, sorry bro. Misunderstood you. Hard to tell what is legit and what is just up there for laughs on the net. I know because just take a look at the No bull boards at MD, you click a link that says "So and so 2 weeks out" and some smart ass posts a picture of his dick or someshit stupid.

Once again man, sorry.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 7:46 pm
Carnage, (I tried to PM you back, but your inbox was full)
You did not specify that you had a problem with the way Jason was treated in the video. That's what I had a problem with. I was worried that you were posting it to be a smart-ass. And if that was the case then I would question the motives of someone who would post that and anything on this FORVM. So I apologize for the misunderstanding. You need to see it form my point of view too though. I have a disabled son and help him deal with challenges everyday and will continue to do so his entire life. So when I think someone may be taking advantage of or ridiculing someone with a disability, I get real pissed real quick. Now that I see you were doing it as way of letting people know about him and his progress, I understand and no longer question your motives here or elsewhere. Maybe you could see about starting a Jason Genova Update thread. I think that would be an amazing idea, especially if you're friends with him. Once again, sorry about the misunderstanding.

Its all good bro, im glad you cleared that up like a man, and on my behalf i appoligize for posting this, as i should of stated my condition/relation with Genova, I see your view point, and it can def be looked as if i were making fun of him.

May God Bless you and your son, I understand how it feels to be in your situation, I have family members aswell who suffer from different conditions.

And thanks for clearing that up like a man and not argueing like most people on the internet do, big respect to ya! And thanks for letting me know my PM box is full lol, its filled with messedges from Zubda haha.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 7:48 pm
Carrnage, sorry bro. Misunderstood you. Hard to tell what is legit and what is just up there for laughs on the net. I know because just take a look at the No bull boards at MD, you click a link that says "So and so 2 weeks out" and some smart ass posts a picture of his dick or someshit stupid.

Once again man, sorry.

I should be the one to say sorry, I should of stated my condition/relation with Genova before posting this, my bad!

Back To Basics
09-09-11, 7:51 pm
Its filled with messedges from Zubda haha.

Hahaha, ahh good old zubda..

N. Motta
09-09-11, 7:54 pm
Oh so im the bad guy now?

Jason gets called out by a personal trainer! Intense! Must watch!

Don't play both sides dude.

It's a little beyond dyslexia. He has aspergers syndrome.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 11:03 pm

Don't play both sides? Dont even start. Ill have you banned from these forums son, please just stop the non sense/arguing.

Carrnage
09-09-11, 11:06 pm

Don't play both sides? Why do you say that? Because I said its a must watch? Yeah a must watch so i can see your guy's feedback on how that personal trainer was a ass to him, during he trained. Not cool. Or because I typed "intense"? Umm squats arnt intense? Jason's effort wasnt intense? The personal trainer dissing Genova wasnt intense?

Bruiser
09-10-11, 6:03 am
Question. Why didn't you mention that you were "friends" with Jason Genova when you posted a video of him on Ox's thread a while back?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?7904-Ox-s-Stable/page240

And then on the next page (241) you commented how it was so funny that he actually had good genetics. WTF?! Doesn't seem like something that a friend or someone that is trying to defend him would say. Just curious...

N. Motta
09-10-11, 8:00 am
Dont even start. Ill have you banned from these forums son

I bow down. Your e-schwartz is bigger than mine.

Joe J
09-10-11, 8:36 am
Dont even start. Ill have you banned from these forums son.

This is what I did when I read this.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/923-facepalm

Bruiser
09-10-11, 8:44 am
Its all good bro, im glad you cleared that up like a man, and on my behalf i appoligize for posting this, as i should of stated my condition/relation with Genova, I see your view point, and it can def be looked as if i were making fun of him.

Now that I found the other posts you made about Jason, you can forget that apology. It's pretty obvious that you're just making shit up to try to cover your own ass once you found out that people aren't going to join you and mock someone with a disability. The way you act on the FORVM and the way you're poking fun at Genova shows that you are nobody's friend and nothing more than a fucking troll. Go ahead... have me banned.

I bow down. Your e-schwartz is bigger than mine.

LOL

This is what I did when I read this.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/923-facepalm

That's fucking funny right there. I needed a good laugh after this bullshit thread. Thanks Joe.

Joe J
09-10-11, 8:45 am
Happy to help mate!

Solid Dreams
09-10-11, 4:08 pm
This obviously is just a cover up to try to backpedal his way after making fun of someone. Pretty low, man.

B.S.
09-10-11, 5:37 pm
minus the video this thread is hilarious

Carrnage
09-10-11, 5:39 pm
minus the video this thread is hilarious

x2

Back To Basics
09-10-11, 6:31 pm
Just lock this thread down, throw it in the BS section. Where it belongs

rev8ball
09-10-11, 6:37 pm
And this thread is going no where, so it is now closed. Any other pissing matches, please take to the PMs....