PDA

View Full Version : Champions Determination (Cain Velasquez)

r-ace-f
09-12-11, 3:58 pm
whatsup guys, as most of u probably know, cain is the ufc heavyweight champion. just found this video and thought u guys would enjoy. gotta try 50 reps tomorrow in the gym !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAgFHS8HOLY&feature=player_embedded

pushin weight
09-12-11, 7:16 pm
whatsup guys, as most of u probably know, cain is the ufc heavyweight champion. just found this video and thought u guys would enjoy. gotta try 50 reps tomorrow in the gym !

Im suprised that his form is that shitty, all he is doing is using a swinging technique that is basically just cheating good form to accomplish a certain number of reps, in my opinion its wasted effort and i wouldnt advise performing leg extensions this way..

Carrnage
09-12-11, 8:56 pm

Fuckin people these days lol.....kids, please dont watch this.

felipelpr
09-12-11, 9:34 pm
Junior "Cigano" is gonna break him into pieces!

r-ace-f
09-13-11, 12:41 am
Fuckin people these days lol.....kids, please dont watch this.

my friend, im sorry if i didn't adhere to your standards of bodybuilding or perfect form, im sure ure a much better athlete than cain. i was just for interest sake posting a video of a top athlete pushing thru pain. i didnt even know that he would do leg extensions, since it doesnt really relate into performance imo, i just thought some people would enjoy it. but im really sorry

btw go watch one of his fights, especially go watch his fight with brock lesnar (265 pounds, jacked up as shit) and see how he man handles brock with his bad form

r-ace-f
09-13-11, 12:43 am
Junior "Cigano" is gonna break him into pieces!

gonna be a EPIC fight ! heavyweight division is stacked right now, especially with overreem signing aswell !

r-ace-f
09-13-11, 12:54 am
my friend, im sorry if i didn't adhere to your standards of bodybuilding or perfect form, im sure ure a much better athlete than cain. i was just for interest sake posting a video of a top athlete pushing thru pain. i didnt even know that he would do leg extensions, since it doesnt really relate into performance imo, i just thought some people would enjoy it. but im really sorry

btw go watch one of his fights, especially go watch his fight with brock lesnar (265 pounds, jacked up as shit) and see how he man handles brock with his bad form

this forum is filled with animals, bodybuilders, weightlifters, fighters, powerlifters, anyone that wants the motivation, advice and mentality that this forum and animalpak stands for, now if cain doesnt embody that and if you as a bodybuilder cant draw inspiration from a fighter, then i dont know

Carrnage
09-13-11, 1:40 am

Sorry if you took that post offensive lol, it wasnt towards you it was towards Cain's coach and himself. Someone training with horrible form deserves to get "hated on".Period.

And yeah i watched Cain beat Brock, pretty cool, but not really lol.

And thanks for saying i must be a better athlete, I dont think i am, but i aint no wimp son, my old youtube below, check it! (will start making new vids soon,pretty much the same lifts but with HD baby!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wildturkey3478

r-ace-f
09-13-11, 2:31 am
Sorry if you took that post offensive lol, it wasnt towards you it was towards Cain's coach and himself. Someone training with horrible form deserves to get "hated on".Period.

And yeah i watched Cain beat Brock, pretty cool, but not really lol.

And thanks for saying i must be a better athlete, I dont think i am, but i aint no wimp son, my old youtube below, check it! (will start making new vids soon,pretty much the same lifts but with HD baby!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wildturkey3478

i can see from those vids that u dont need inspiration, since you get that from something else lol, but good lifts bro strong as fuck. u dont think brock and cain was cool? i loved it ! kids these days ! cain ran through rothwell, kongo, nogueira and then destroyed brock. brock with all his power and wrestling credentials couldn't hold him down for a second. biggest test by far will be vs dos santos. cant wait

Tiny1102
09-13-11, 10:50 am
i can see from those vids that u dont need inspiration, since you get that from something else lol, but good lifts bro strong as fuck. u dont think brock and cain was cool? i loved it ! kids these days ! cain ran through rothwell, kongo, nogueira and then destroyed brock. brock with all his power and wrestling credentials couldn't hold him down for a second. biggest test by far will be vs dos santos. cant wait

I am still a big Brock fan. He needs to learn to take punches. If he does that, then he might be unstoppable. I wish UFC had a higher weight class. I hate seeing the hw having to drop so much weight, that when they show up for the weigh-ins they look horrible. Tim Silva, being so tall, I think would have been a much better fight at a higher weight class. I still miss the days when there was no weight classes.

Aggression
09-13-11, 11:04 am
After reading these comments, his form wasn't as bad as I thought when I finally watched it. Was it picture perfect? Nope. But if it was at the end of a brutal training session, I don't see an issue with it. Ending a training session with some cheat leg extensions for a final burnout puts the icing on the cake. I don't think a UFC fighter like Velasquez is going to do a full-on leg workout, starting with leg extensions like most bodybuilders would do.

Either way, ya gotta push through the pain. I look forward to that fight.

Carrnage
09-13-11, 4:22 pm

Yeah it was ok....man dont rub it in!! Im a Brock Lesnar fan dude!!! haha, Cain is def made for MMA, great fighter. Brock just screwed up, it happens to all of us eventually. And Dos Santos is no joke!

And what do you mean by "since you get that from something else lol".....you saying I take chocolate chip peanut butter cookies? Nah, when you have the knowledge/mindset on how to do things, cookies arnt needed.