PDA

View Full Version : A question about the Test Explosion stack

Fab
09-14-11, 7:10 pm
Hello again after a long break from here and from Animal products.

Iīve used the Test Explosion stack two years ago but from reading more about this stack i think i should have done things differently. I remember i used a can of each of Test/Stak and cycled off with one can of M-Stak and to this day i remember that my workouts were the best ever.

I probably didnīt had more money to spend on more cans of Test/Stak but in a few months time i want to give this stack a try once again.

Just read you should do the Test Explosion stack for two cycles and then cycle off with M-Stak like this:

Weeks 1-6
Test
Stak

Weeks 6-9
M-Stak

Is that correct? I always had the ideia that you should use one can of Test/Stak together, cycle off with M-Stak and then repeat the cycle again.

B.S.
09-14-11, 7:29 pm

Iīve used the Test Explosion stack two years ago but from reading more about this stack i think i should have done things differently. I remember i used a can of each of Test/Stak and cycled off with one can of M-Stak and to this day i remember that my workouts were the best ever.

I probably didnīt had more money to spend on more cans of Test/Stak but in a few months time i want to give this stack a try once again.

Just read you should do the Test Explosion stack for two cycles and then cycle off with M-Stak like this:

Weeks 1-6
Test
Stak

Weeks 6-9
M-Stak

Is that correct? I always had the ideia that you should use one can of Test/Stak together, cycle off with M-Stak and then repeat the cycle again.

Weeks 1-6
Test
Stak

Weeks 6-9
M-Stak

this

Enforcer
09-14-11, 9:06 pm

Weeks 1-6
Test
Stak

Weeks 6-9
M-Stak

That is correct bro, running two cans of each will help optimize your gains more. There have been studies done that the use of Animal Test with the AA that is in it works better when used for a 42 day period