PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Pak & Animal Flex win awards

naturalguy
09-17-11, 3:41 pm
I am posting this live from The Cage at the Olympia expo.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0253.jpg

Animal Pak & Animal Flex both took home the awards for Multivitamin of the Year and Joint supplement of the Year in their respective categories.

If my math is correct Animal Pak has won for Multi of the Year for the 7th straight year and every year they have held the awards. Animal Flex has won for 6 straight years and every year they have held the awards.

We are humbled and thank all who voted.

Animal Pak & Flex have both been supporting hardcore bodybuilders & powerlifters for many years and will continue to do so.

deanna7272
09-17-11, 3:46 pm
It's something that we ALL know, hopefully others will take notice....

Congrats ANIMAL.... Above and Beyond...

GUNS
09-17-11, 4:29 pm
Both staples in my stack, and would not train without them. Congrats Animal. Well deserved.

Solid Dreams
09-17-11, 4:58 pm
I think this deserves an 80 pack for both of them.

congrats though, guys, always deserve it!

Mr. Dead
09-17-11, 5:33 pm
I knew I wouldn't have to change my bb.com sig...!!! Diggin' the Animal polo, too...

Cranky
09-17-11, 7:56 pm
Awesome! No surprise here.
On a side note, anyone watching the bb.com broadcast of the supp. awards feel major pain and discomfort watching Mike O'Hearn stumble and bumble his way through the presentation? I know Im heading toward the ER and Best Buy, cause I smashed my head into the computer trying to escape that train wreck.... but seriously, congrats Animal/ U.

MassMonster
09-17-11, 9:36 pm
This means extra special Flex n Pak Promo cuz you guys are so happy it won right??? no...? maybe...? worth a shot

Survivor831
09-17-11, 9:44 pm
Congratulations for sure.........Pak and Flex have been and will always be a staple for me........just too important to leave out.

smoothballer
09-19-11, 11:48 am
Two Definite Staples. Huge Congrats to Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Phil800101
09-20-11, 4:13 am
Awesome and well deserved, huge congrats!