PDA

View Full Version : Wrath gets 16th

Solid Dreams
09-17-11, 10:19 pm
That sucks. I wish I knew how they scored because he was obviously in better condition than a lot of people that showed up there.

Madcat
09-17-11, 10:21 pm
16th and above are all "ties". Either way huge congrats to Frank, I feel the accomplishment from almost death to the Mr. O stage speaks enough of the quality of person he is.

Last year House, this year Wrath, next year OX. Nothing to take away from House and Wrath, but Ox wins next year. Calling it now.

Survivor831
09-18-11, 12:03 am
16th and above are all "ties". Either way huge congrats to Frank, I feel the accomplishment from almost death to the Mr. O stage speaks enough of the quality of person he is.

Last year House, this year Wrath, next year OX. Nothing to take away from House and Wrath, but Ox wins next year. Calling it now.

Agreed. Just being able to still do this is a bigger victory than winning the title. Congratulations to you Frank.

Solid Dreams
09-18-11, 12:20 am
Oh no doubt. What he's done is phenomenal. But still...

Sprint
09-18-11, 7:27 am
Focus on the postives, the man paid his dues & earned his place on that stage.

Bruiser
09-18-11, 8:37 am
The best way to look at it is like this, how many guys took 16th at the O this year? 1. And it was Frank. Nobody else did, just him. And with a few more (healthy) years under his belt and if he brings his legs up to match his upper body, he'll be cracking the top 10 if not the top 5 in no time. Congrats to Frank for his showing.

Solid Dreams
09-18-11, 8:39 am
16th is for all the people who entered the contest but didn't place. But you're right, he has years to go as long as everything goes well, and I'm pretty proud of him.

FITGYM
09-18-11, 11:37 am

Congrats to Frank. He has made history this weekend.

Stone_Ghost
09-18-11, 12:17 pm
I seen the thread when i got off the road today, even though he got 16th, He only goes up from here, every shot on that stage just gives him more experience. Frank is still the man.

Phil800101
09-18-11, 5:13 pm
Stepping up on that stage is a victory in and of itself, period.

And unless I'm mistaken, there aren't any other competitors who are coming back from a near-fatal car wreck a few years ago, which is beyond impressive and inspiring to say the least.

Proud of ya Frank, nowhere to go but up brother!

Solid Dreams
09-18-11, 6:07 pm
Thats what the announcers were saying, "he almost died and here he is, looking amazing!"

Beowulf
09-19-11, 11:13 am
Agreed. Just being able to still do this is a bigger victory than winning the title. Congratulations to you Frank.

Sure, OK...

I think winning would have been alright by Frank too in addition to the comeback, lol.

That said, it is a great accomplishment, coming back like that and competing.

BOOGIE
09-19-11, 1:41 pm
Frank is nothing but a CLASS ACT! I was in the cage saturday and after he did his seminar u could tell
he wasnt feeling to hot and he still took the time out to sign a poster for me and signed a bunch of stuff and talked
to many others as well !

He has an amazing story and it was awesome that he has come back like this and is on his road to
even greater things ahead!!!

CONGRATS FRANK!!!