PDA

View Full Version : Thank You...

Mr. Dead
09-19-11, 11:10 am
On behalf of those of us, that were not in attendance... I just want to take time out, to thank Corporate and the Animal/Universal Crew, for providing us with the webcast... It was very much appreciated, and gave us a bit of the feeling of "not missing out"... Again, thank you... Very much appreciated...!!!

Beowulf
09-19-11, 11:11 am
On behalf of those of us, that were not in attendance... I just want to take time out, to thank Corporate and the Animal/Universal Crew, for providing us with the webcast... It was very much appreciated, and gave us a bit of the feeling of "not missing out"... Again, thank you... Very much appreciated...!!!

I watched it this weekend and from what I saw, the booth looked like a lot of fun. I think they could definitely improve the viewing experience though.

Solid Dreams
09-19-11, 11:25 am
It was great to see everybody, even though we couldnt really hear anyone. Dead and I were cheering everyone on!

Kowboy
09-19-11, 12:21 pm
I watched it most of the weekend. I really enjoyed it.

Phil800101
09-19-11, 3:24 pm

x2!

J-Dawg
09-19-11, 5:29 pm
Thanks MD. Glad you were able to catch it on the webcam and enjoy The Cage experience from home. I had fun talking to you when I had a chance to be in the chat.