PDA

View Full Version : Food You Dream About When Your Dieting

Gas Can
01-16-07, 12:44 pm
When you guys have your cheats meals do you go all out or still try to keep it mildly healthy? So whats your fav cheat meal?

~LV~
01-16-07, 12:49 pm
I try not to gorge my self and limit it to one "meal" per week just to stimulate the metabolism and prevent the thyroid from becoming a little dormant. Right now, I am going for one month without a cheat to see how my body reacts.

Gas Can
01-16-07, 12:51 pm
iam gonna have to say my fav cheat meal is pizza maybe even a carne asada burrito theres nothing like waking up in the middle of the night and having a pb and jelly banana sandwhich

~LV~
01-16-07, 1:02 pm
iam gonna have to say my fav cheat meal is pizza maybe even a carne asada burrito theres nothing like waking up in the middle of the night and having a pb and jelly banana sandwhich

Then you are a brotha from another motha cause all of the cheat foods you just listed are my fav! Especially pizza!

HAWK
01-16-07, 1:02 pm
It's like G Diesel said...try to prioritize protein even in your cheat meals. Eat a burger from Wendy's? Hammer an 80 gram protein shake afterwards. Just keeps your body from going stale, and keeps it responding to the good food you eat. I will cheat every couple weeks, usually my 3rd or 4th meal of the day, grab a burger from Wendy's.

G Diesel
01-16-07, 1:33 pm
It's like G Diesel said...try to prioritize protein even in your cheat meals. Eat a burger from Wendy's? Hammer an 80 gram protein shake afterwards. Just keeps your body from going stale, and keeps it responding to the good food you eat. I will cheat every couple weeks, usually my 3rd or 4th meal of the day, grab a burger from Wendy's.

Fuck yeah bro... When you are looking to add size there is nothing wrong with a burger or two here or there. Like you said, prioritize protein and keep your calories nutrient dense. Peace, G

majmus
01-16-07, 3:39 pm
yea but if u are want to make good muscle , or u are good fat builder , try to make the cheat meal aprox the same calories value as your normal meal

Revolutionary
02-11-07, 6:32 pm
Yea so I have finished my first week of bulking really clean and I want to eat some unhealthy taco bell is it ok if i do that tomorrow on the 7th day of my clean ass bulk..... I know it sounds gay but i dont want to gain ne unnecessary fat i just want to be clean but i just want to know if it will kinda throw off my body or something....... thx man sorry for the dumb question!

darkside64
02-11-07, 7:10 pm
Cheat meals are perfect on the weekened. I have noticed that the extra calories give me more strength for my monday morning workout. Just make sure that all your cheat meals are planned. That way your clean bulk doesnt turn into a fat bulk.

Gainer65
02-11-07, 7:15 pm
Cheat meals are fine once and a while.Just don't overdo it.

stumblin54
02-11-07, 7:20 pm
Cheat meals are fine, but like what's been said already don't go fuckin' crazy and eat all T.B. has to offer. You want mass, and cheating every once in a while (not too often) will get you mass, also while boosting your metabolism a little.

Zealz
02-11-07, 7:33 pm
yea i see wat u mean man tacobell is the shit for cheating lol, but yea pretty much dont go buck ass wild on it n youll be fine.

HAWK
02-11-07, 11:09 pm
Yeah man. Cheat meals are fine every so often. Make sure to prioritize protein and bang down a huge protein shake afterwards. It helps keep your sanity and maybe throws your body a curveball and kickstarts your metabolism a little.

Mickey
02-12-07, 12:50 am
cheating is fine, just don't do it often enough that you get caught

Toni69
02-12-07, 3:39 am

Was there some other hidden agenda in that question? LOL

never_2_big
02-12-07, 5:24 am

wise words brother... talking from experience?

Northman
02-15-07, 10:17 pm
My cheat meals are pretty high in protein and low in fat. This is because I like to go to buffets and eat all the shrimp, crab, and other seafoods I can see. The upside for me is I am young, and healthy so all the extra cholesterol can turn into testosterone instead of clogging my arteries.

Testpolska
02-15-07, 10:20 pm
I can see a cheat meal during a cut to kick your metabolism in the ass. But on a bulk...As long as you don't go ape shit I think you'll be fine.

BigAnt
02-16-07, 6:17 pm
Yea so I have finished my first week of bulking really clean and I want to eat some unhealthy taco bell is it ok if i do that tomorrow on the 7th day of my clean ass bulk..... I know it sounds gay but i dont want to gain ne unnecessary fat i just want to be clean but i just want to know if it will kinda throw off my body or something....... thx man sorry for the dumb question!

no question is dumb!

what does your diet look like now (first week of bulking)

look plain and simple, not hating but telling you like it is..

IF YOU WANT TO GET BIG, YOU GOTTA EAT, A LOT GOOD FOOD AND SOME BAD, THE FAT AND SUGAR ARE OK ONCE IN A WHILE AS LONG AS YOUR BUSTING YOUR ASS IN THE GYM AND DO SOME CARDIO...SOME FAT WILL HAVE TO GO ON THAT BODY TO GROW!

NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE A PRETTY BOY (CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR MODEL)
YOU ARE GOING TO STAY THIN AND LEAN ALL YEAR, HEY THESE GUYS GET A LOT OF WOWMEN, BUT AIN'T WINNING NO BODYBUILDING SHOWS!

COOL?

IronLeague
02-17-07, 2:32 am
Thanks ANT, finally someone threw some realness down.... YOU HAVE TO EAT TO GROW!!! IF YOU'RE BULKING, EAT!! FUCK A CLEAN BULK, CHEAT 1-2 TIMES A WEEK. YOU WILL GET STRONGER, IT WILL COME OFF WHEN YOU DIET DOWN.. I CHEAT ALL OFFSEASON LONG, SOMETIMES 3 TIMES A WEEK.
GET BIG...DIET LATER.

Respect,
IronLeague

sjchris408
03-06-07, 6:28 pm
Hey animals I've been dieting for about 6 weeks now, strict chicken and rice, eggs and oatmeal, all day, every day. I wanted to know if Im the only one who literally dreams about cheat foods. Right now I"m trying to imagine my cold, tough piece of chicken breast as something else. You know what sounds fucking good? boneless buffalo wings dipped in ranch sauce, mozarella sticks dipped in marinara sauce, cheese quesadillas, chicken crispers, chips and salsa, a big ass steak with butter melting on top, mash potatoes with cheese and bacon and sour cream. A chocolate malt with whipped cream and cinamon, and a baked brownie with hot fudge dripping on top, and caramel sauce! God damn dieting sucks.

JUGGERNAUT
03-06-07, 6:38 pm
but it builds character...

Curos
03-06-07, 6:45 pm
I dream about Mac n Cheese and Chocolate Malts.

Muscle and Fitness has a recipe in their latest issue for some mac n cheese, I might have to try it.

born0withno0soul
03-06-07, 6:50 pm
look dude we all dream about these foods. some of us are strog enough to stay away from them to retrieve maximum results. we dont need people reminding us though.

Kiwi129
03-06-07, 7:46 pm
I'm on a clean bulk diet, so I think mac and cheese isn't horrible for me. Only a bit of fat from the cheese. Otherwise, any candy on the face of the planet.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-06-07, 7:51 pm
S u g a r

But more healthy, 75-85% cocoa chocolate

gsb239
03-06-07, 8:48 pm
Cheesy, meaty lasagna.

Spastic_Koala
03-06-07, 8:50 pm
This is something I do my best not to think about. Keeping it out of sight and out of mind helps with the diet. But since we're talking about it, what I miss the most is ice cream. Ice cream is a HUGE weakness of mine. I'm capable of eating massive amounts of it.

k1usa
03-06-07, 8:57 pm
when I look at the deserts...cakes...In and Out burgers...milk shakes...and when ever I take a bite of one...or a sip of the mild shake...after being off of these for some time...it has much less appeal to me...its all junk...good for the taste...but dont like what it does to me. On Sundays...my 3 year old and i walk to outr dairy in Pleasanton and get 2 small soft icescream cones...we sit and enjoy...and one cone a week does not do shit to our diets...just enjoy one desert a week....and just relax.

cubs1987
03-06-07, 9:08 pm
S u g a r

But more healthy, 75-85% cocoa chocolate

I have a piece of this everyday after my workout. Man I love dark chocolate.

xenrus
03-07-07, 6:07 am
usually after 6 weeks im getting used to this shit and dont want anything , no such passion for eating something as on the start , now im on the cut 3rd week and all i wait for is a carb up day so i can eat tonns of pasta :)But if i passion something , then it is pizza , pizza with tobasco , god damn :)

Toni69
03-07-07, 6:10 am
I start craving foods I never even ate before I was dieting. I dont eat any fast food, like KFC or McDonalds..just never had a taste for it. The other day, some KFC commercial came on and I swear, like Pavlov's dog..I was all salivating at that fried chicken, eyes glued to the tv...just sick! Every time I see that dam commercial..it just makes me so dam hungry for some fried chicken...and that stupid cake that comes with it too.

mitsie
03-07-07, 6:57 am
You know what I do Tony I go into the shop and I buy all my favourite sweets and sorry dudes the only candy America do better then South Africa are Jelly Belly's beside the point though. I keep it in a drawer at worke I just need to know it is close. It gives me piece to just know that it is there I dont have to eat it just know it is handy if I need it. And the craving goes.

hjayss
03-07-07, 8:05 am
Man I have been dreaming about cake, cake ,mmmmmmmm cake arggghhhhhh and donuts with mmmmmm sprinkles arggghhhhhh.no cake no tv make homer go crazy.

Mike Honcho
03-07-07, 12:17 pm
you know, I've been eating clean for so long, I had a cheeseburger the other day from some crappy fast food place, and it made me sick. I felt like shit.

But, I'm happy to put away a big plate of fajitas or enchiladas when I cheat....

Mr.Totality
03-07-07, 1:53 pm
my mother loves to bake so her is my dream list:
her cheesecake
trifle
death by choc.

I am glad we are 2 states a part

focused
03-07-07, 2:03 pm
I start craving foods I never even ate before I was dieting. I dont eat any fast food, like KFC or McDonalds..just never had a taste for it. The other day, some KFC commercial came on and I swear, like Pavlov's dog..I was all salivating at that fried chicken, eyes glued to the tv...just sick! Every time I see that dam commercial..it just makes me so dam hungry for some fried chicken...and that stupid cake that comes with it too.

down here in NC KFC is terrible compared to Bojangle's....man i get tempted so bad when the commercials are on, but i remember my goals and the junk food is slowly leaving my mind.

Dingo
03-07-07, 2:32 pm
when I look at the deserts...cakes...In and Out burgers...milk shakes...and when ever I take a bite of one...or a sip of the mild shake...after being off of these for some time...it has much less appeal to me...its all junk...good for the taste...but dont like what it does to me. On Sundays...my 3 year old and i walk to outr dairy in Pleasanton and get 2 small soft icescream cones...we sit and enjoy...and one cone a week does not do shit to our diets...just enjoy one desert a week....and just relax.

haha kinda similar here, a buddy of mine and I were out makin tv deliveries one day, we stopped off at McDumpsters, we were doin great on dieting, said what teh hell y not??.... 2 bites into a double quarter pounder and i got this disgusted look on my face as did he, we tossed em, filled our cups up with diet coke and headed over to the closest viatamin shoppe for a couple protien bars.

but as for the thing i crave most, chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.

Toni69
03-07-07, 5:17 pm
You know what I do Tony I go into the shop and I buy all my favourite sweets and sorry dudes the only candy America do better then South Africa are Jelly Belly's beside the point though. I keep it in a drawer at worke I just need to know it is close. It gives me piece to just know that it is there I dont have to eat it just know it is handy if I need it. And the craving goes.

ahhhhhh, the whole if you got it, you dont want it mind trick huh..clever one arent you?

Every day I pick up my son from school and I bring him a treat right. Now, my kid is strange..he doesnt eat sweets..but when he does, he likes white chocolate..anything white chocolate. I hate white chocolate, so bringing him a white chocolate reeses pb cup or kit kat is like yea, whatever for me...'cause it does not appeal to me.

Well today in my car, he is babbling on about his day, opening this reeses pb cup and I begin to smell it as I am driving. I swear, it was like hormones were going wild. I was actually getting aroused off the dam smell. So he is chowing down on this chocolate and I am like leaning over to smell it and shit.
I dont know how I didnt have an accident..when he finished it..which seemed like 30 seconds..I was all like wait..want to smell more!

I actually asked him to blow air in my face so I can smell the chocolate and pb on his breadth...yea..that put an end to my arousal real quick! He sure got a kick out of blowing hot pb breadth with bits in my face.

Giant Killer
03-07-07, 6:03 pm
Crab cakes. I smell these randomly on my low carb days like I have a brain tumor or something.

Toni69
03-07-07, 7:10 pm
ok..crab cakes...not gettin' the love from the crab cakes man. Try again? LOL

Shawn J
03-07-07, 8:08 pm
Holy Shit... Crabby Patties like on Sponge Bob??? Come on Toni and Giant Killer you can do better than that!?!?! Remember the Twinkie commericals? You know when Twinkie the Kid would wear his cowboy hat and swing his lasso rope everywhere rounding up all the twinkies for the boys and girls. I dream of the spongy twinkie goodness then when I wake up (to take a piss from all the water) I'm chewing on my pillow. HA!!!!

sjchris408
03-07-07, 8:26 pm
I am sorry to the guy that said he didn't want to be reminded, I didn't mean to do that to ya man. Of course its important to remember that discipline is key and you have to keep your eyes on the goal. For me theres no better motivation than imagining looking in the mirror to see chiseled abs. But I completely agree that when you diet you crave foods you dont even normally like, for me its chocolate cake right now and anything with cheese like pizza or lasagna.

Carlosarguedas
03-07-07, 8:54 pm
I keep my carbs intake down just after work oput I take white rice, but I always take saturday for my Cheat day, and I love it , and I keep my metaboliosm burning fat , But I ate everything I want I just avoid a little bit Mac Donalds ones in awhile I take some burger in BK, but believe me I love my cheat day , and I keep fit and growing, Sunday after my Cheat and Monday I feel so strong to lift , sometimes I take 2 days , is something is helping me very much now what is growing the HGH with L-arginine, L-lysine, L-ornithine and Gutamine and for enhancing I tale Creatine ethyl ester and L-carnitine, and man I am burning fat like a crazy and growing muscles I just take 5 grams of each twice a day 1 hours before workout and before bed with ZMA , after I star this I dont care what I eat during the Cheat days and still burning fat and growing , this work very good at least with me , Bye Fellas

goody19
03-08-07, 5:03 am
1 slice from the pizza shop next to my bar.. i gotta smell the shit all night while i work. torture

Toni69
03-08-07, 7:11 am
Holy Shit... Crabby Patties like on Sponge Bob??? Come on Toni and Giant Killer you can do better than that!?!?! Remember the Twinkie commericals? You know when Twinkie the Kid would wear his cowboy hat and swing his lasso rope everywhere rounding up all the twinkies for the boys and girls. I dream of the spongy twinkie goodness then when I wake up (to take a piss from all the water) I'm chewing on my pillow. HA!!!!

crab cakes was not my thing! I said that...my thing was my son's reeses pb cups and the KFC!

hjayss
03-08-07, 7:44 am
ahhhhhh, the whole if you got it, you dont want it mind trick huh..clever one arent you?

Every day I pick up my son from school and I bring him a treat right. Now, my kid is strange..he doesnt eat sweets..but when he does, he likes white chocolate..anything white chocolate. I hate white chocolate, so bringing him a white chocolate reeses pb cup or kit kat is like yea, whatever for me...'cause it does not appeal to me.

Well today in my car, he is babbling on about his day, opening this reeses pb cup and I begin to smell it as I am driving. I swear, it was like hormones were going wild. I was actually getting aroused off the dam smell. So he is chowing down on this chocolate and I am like leaning over to smell it and shit.
I dont know how I didnt have an accident..when he finished it..which seemed like 30 seconds..I was all like wait..want to smell more!
I actually asked him to blow air in my face so I can smell the chocolate and pb on his breadth...yea..that put an end to my arousal real quick! He sure got a kick out of blowing hot pb breadth with bits in my face.

Now you got us all worked up lol. That was wrong the arousal talk ha ha .

mitsie
03-08-07, 9:07 am

A funny thing the body though. Sometimes the brain has nothing to do with it. I mean look at excercise, food just some of the things that arouse us at the most inopportune time. Sometimes at gym I get so turned on by my own sweat and pain, that it is how would I put this orgasmic comes to mind. But Toni I hope the craving went with the arousal ha ha ha ....

Everyonedoes
03-08-07, 1:42 pm
I have been cutting and man do i miss pizza.

xtroutzx
03-08-07, 1:58 pm
3 words.....Buffalo Wild Wings

JMC
03-08-07, 2:05 pm
I have been cutting and man do i miss pizza.

I decided earlier this week that I'm going to fuck up some pizza tomorrow night and watch some Big 12 championship! I haven't had pizza in ages so I have to gear up to it.

Shawn J
03-08-07, 7:46 pm
Now when its your day to reward yourself, do you have just one cheat meal or is it one whole cheat day? Saturday is going to be my day and I have been ploting on what to destroy first. I just don't want to over do it and be pissed at myself, or is two weeks still to early to have a "great meal"? Let me know

Rick T
03-08-07, 8:33 pm
I wasn't craving anything until I read this thread and now I am starving to death.

Face1355
03-09-07, 1:14 am
you gotta love the candy bar... the guy that made the CARAMELO bar was a fuckin genius

Toni69
03-09-07, 6:18 am
Now you got us all worked up lol. That was wrong the arousal talk ha ha .

You realize the sweetness of chocolate does trigger the release of endorphins in women right...you know...chocolate is good for women, its a psychoactive food. Yes..its arouses us...LOL...I am definitely aroused by chocolate..OK!

I stay away though..far, far away...for now...;)

History lesson 101:
The celebrated Italian libertine, Giacomo Casanova (1725-1798), took chocolate before bedding his conquests on account of chocolate's reputation as a subtle aphrodisiac.

Science 101:
Placebo-controlled trials suggest that chocolate consumption may subtly enhance cognitive performance. As reported by Dr Bryan Raudenbush (2006), scores for verbal and visual memory are raised by eating chocolate. Impulse-control and reaction-time are also improved. Studies are still being done.

Toni69
03-09-07, 6:24 am
A funny thing the body though. Sometimes the brain has nothing to do with it. I mean look at excercise, food just some of the things that arouse us at the most inopportune time. Sometimes at gym I get so turned on by my own sweat and pain, that it is how would I put this orgasmic comes to mind. But Toni I hope the craving went with the arousal ha ha ha ....

Your right..I know that when I dont train, I feel like shit...as soon as I am done, even though I may be exhausted afterwards, I feel invigorated and alive..like my blood was purified and running smooth through every vein in my body, sending good vibes everywhere..aroused maybe?

Unfortunately, when my son blew his chocolate breadth in my face with pieces of reeses flying out along with it..I was surely turned off for the rest of the day! LOL

GRUNT
03-09-07, 6:31 am
look dude we all dream about these foods. some of us are strog enough to stay away from them to retrieve maximum results. we dont need people reminding us though.

dude its not that serious, it was just a question...

Toni69
03-09-07, 6:37 am
Hey, you can achieve maximum results with a cheat meal to boost your own morale when dieting gets you down. If your preparing for a show, than you stay away and focus on a more important goal. When its over, you come back to the real world, indulge a little, enjoy life and the food it has to offer. Everything in moderation...its all good bro!

GRUNT
03-09-07, 6:39 am
my weakness is anything that has peanut butter and choclate involved so like an idiot when i crave it i attempt to grab a protein bar that has the similar taste to it. I then find myself more frustrated and feeling like a crackhead trying to mimic the real thing.... Also nutella is the shit... One night after drinking (i dont care im a marine i drink) i grabbed reeces peanutbutter cups and dipped them in nutella and the next morning i woke up looking like the fat kid from willy wonka with choclate all over my face... Hey you only live once...

Shawn J
03-09-07, 10:10 am
Now Devil Doggy.... you know better than trying to sleep and eat chocolate at the same time!!! ;)

GRUNT
03-09-07, 10:16 am
dude i know, i get so stupid sometimes and live up to the jar head legacy. But you know the magical thing about it all is that us Marines have this uncanny power to bounce back the next day like nothing happened..hahahah

Phil800101
03-09-07, 1:03 pm
I had a dream last night that I was eating pizza. A week or so ago I had a dream that I was eating a donut. This only happens to me when I'm on a cut like I am now. Man, I can't wait for my cheat meal tomorrow. But yeah, like Juggernaut said, dieting does build character, lol.

Naturally Huge
03-09-07, 1:39 pm
I don't crave sugar or sweets at all while dieting. My cravings consist of deep dish pizza, Fuddruckers mushroom and swiss 2/3 lb. burger with fries, and fetuccini alfredo. BAAAAAD carbs for sure.

Toni69
03-09-07, 1:41 pm
fettucine alfredo..I haven't had that in years! That may have to be my last cheat meal!

RowdyRobby
03-09-07, 1:50 pm
Guacamole Doritos!!! I dont even like Guacamole!!! But put it on a Dorito, and I cant resist, its a good thing they only have'em around here during summer!

LurkingBeast
03-13-07, 9:56 pm
I CRAVE
Steak!
Fettacini Alfredo(sp)!
Enchiladas and Quesadillas!
Fish Frys!
Meetball Subs!
Doughnuts!
Pizza!
and some of the MOST of all-
HOT Chicken Wings!!!
oh and HOT Chicken Finger subs!!!
oh yea and did I say Krispy Kreme's?? ;)

Bad food sounds so good on a "Serious" diet, but then again, all the other GREAT decent foods sound even better!!!!!!!! (c below)
Steak!
Fettacini Alfredo(sp)!
Enchiladas and Quesadillas!
Fish Frys!
Meetball Subs!
HOT Chicken Wings!!!
HOT Chicken Finger subs!!!

tbone
03-14-07, 2:10 am
i dream about everything under the sun.. you name it and i want it... it's just that after i am done eating it i ALWAYS feel like complete shit and hate myself for it.. but during the feast it's awesome. maybe i'll just carb the shit outta saturday haha that way i feel better about cheating... I did toast like 9 pieces of what bread last night and put splenda and cinnamon on it tho.. o man was that fabulous.

Praetor
03-14-07, 2:24 am
I find it hella-rious that all of you fellas dream about food too. I thought I was the only one. The dreams are so real, I mean, come one. HA if the ladies knew, that we aint dreamin' bout' them but rather a huge serving of deep dish pizza or a chocolate snickers. Maaaan, thats some great shit. How many of you in these dreams eat it an then feel like a piece of crap for letting yourself down, I know I do everytime; Then wake up in a cold sweat an realize that nightmare was only a dream. That alone keeps me from cheating on myself, the feeling of loss, as if my old man is standing there shaking his head at me for missing a tackle

sjchris408
03-14-07, 3:14 am
Lurking beast you are a genius. Meatballs subs 4 sure, at quiznos mannnnn that sounds good. Pretty much anything at quiznos is amazing. And Oh what I wouldnt give for a reeces..

In the Article "Why Dieting Sucks" I think Schak said it best:

"Schak: Your body is craving what it thinks it needs and now, besides beating it up training, you deny it the satisfaction of what it wants. You hunger for certain rewards that you enjoy and dieting does not allow you those rewards. Dieting just sucks period. No reason, it just ain't fun."

squattingtillipuke
03-14-07, 5:49 pm
McDONALD'S SAUSAGE McGRIDDLES FOR BREAKFAST.

Diesel454
03-14-07, 6:12 pm
my grandma's homemade spaghetti, there is nothing that tastes better than pasta made from scratch by a true italian. and for some reason lunchable pizza's are a favorite of mine. no clue why

brandonA
03-14-07, 6:40 pm
I have been dreaming about a huge bowl of sugage and peppers.....damn that sounds good.....
-B

Toni69
03-14-07, 6:41 pm
I have been dreaming about a huge bowl of sugage and peppers.....damn that sounds good.....
-B

I added a sausage, peppers and onions recipe here at the forum...not too bad if you use lean sausauge..its easy to make too. You can put in in a hero, over pasta or rice.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3589

brandonA
03-14-07, 7:47 pm
I added a sausage, peppers and onions recipe here at the forum...not too bad if you use lean sausauge..its easy to make too. You can put in in a hero, over pasta or rice.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3589

Toni your awsome.....i will save that one for my post contest meal...but till then no cheating...:)

-B

Toni69
03-14-07, 8:21 pm
I never eat nuts..like peanuts or canned nuts. My son was eating this bag of honey roated peanuts today and he left them on my living room table. I was watching my show and just staring at them sitting there. I swear it was so bad...I wanted just one...I didnt touch it...just stared at it....I want a peanut! LOL

ryanlemley1
03-20-07, 1:48 pm
finally brothers, a cheat day...boy does it feel nice to eat two greasy cheesburgers. they went down smooth...too bad it all ended with that last bite. driving to florida for a week to look for places to live....just ordered me a box of Animal SNAK bars so i could still get the protein i need on this trip. gonna find me a gym so i can hit the iron even while away.

karmazon
03-26-07, 7:39 pm
Seriously, what's with all the posts about people not being able to resist pies and cakes? Am I the only person that has no desire whatsoever to eat any type "normal people's" food? Am I the only person that enjoys eating tuna and spinach every day ?

k1usa
03-26-07, 7:41 pm
Heck no...I love this stuff as well....look at it this way...we keep the tuna fish industry alive...

brandonA
03-26-07, 7:47 pm
im kinda weird....i can truly say that there is nothing in my life that i can not live with out....well for now, i have a baby on the way....i can go for months with out talking to my family, including my mom..i dont smoke, i dont drink...i am not unique, just weird i guess.....so i guess what i am saying is that it has not been that hard for me, there is nothing that i crave as far as food..i eat my oatmeal every day with no complents...i am just wired differently.....

-B

p.s. - i am getting better, the nights i had to spend alone when Stacy was in the hosipital were hell, i really missed her...

OMEGA
03-26-07, 7:51 pm
Ya know what? I'm glad you started a thread like this. I feel the same way brother, I love eating cleanly all the time. Sunday being the only day where I let myself eat anything I want. However i still don't eat like total shit. It's so funny, now if i ever eat anything that isn't clean, I feel like a fat shit and feel dirty. I love eating cleanly. You got one more standin behind you bro.

Mikey J
03-26-07, 8:17 pm
I agree, eating clean just became a way of life and i don't miss it...i realized that a few days ago when my room mate offered me some pizza hut and i cringed just thinking about eating it, let alone actually wanting it or it seem tempting

some above me said we;re keeping the tuna industry alive, ha, your right

i'm thinking about buying stock in quaker oats and sunkist tuna

karmazon
03-26-07, 8:20 pm
i'm thinking about buying stock in quaker oats and sunkist tuna

You know what, that's actually a good idea, I'm not even kidding.

Mikey J
03-26-07, 8:21 pm
You know what, that's actually a good idea, I'm not even kidding.

sadly, niether am i :\

body building is only getting popular by the day, especially w/ wonderful motivation web sites like this :)

they almost make it sound 'fun' <-- like the cool thing to do lol

stumblin54
03-26-07, 8:24 pm
Ya know what? I'm glad you started a thread like this. I feel the same way brother, I love eating cleanly all the time. Sunday being the only day where I let myself eat anything I want. However i still don't eat like total shit. It's so funny, now if i ever eat anything that isn't clean, I feel like a fat shit and feel dirty. I love eating cleanly. You got one more standin behind you bro.

You give yourself a whole DAY to eat what you want? Wow, that would guilt trip me into about three hours cardio. Maybe you don't like eating as cleanly as you think you do...

Stumblin

Mikey J
03-26-07, 8:26 pm
You give yourself a whole DAY to eat what you want? Wow, that would guilt trip me into about three hours cardio. Maybe you don't like eating as cleanly as you think you do...

Stumblin

i saw that to stumblin, the other night i went out to the movies w/ my g/f and i ate a handful of gummies and it kept me up at night thinking about it, and the worst part about it is i'm not kidding, i get guilty if i do the slightest thing wrong, which i guess isn't a bad thing

stumblin54
03-26-07, 8:27 pm
Seriously, what's with all the posts about people not being able to resist pies and cakes? Am I the only person that has no desire whatsoever to eat any type "normal people's" food? Am I the only person that enjoys eating tuna and spinach every day ?

I'm white, but my friends think that I have black genes in me because I love chicken so much. I could eat a plain chicken breast all six meals of the day and be fine with it, and I've had chicken at least once a day for the past two years. If I step outside the eating clean circle I freak out and my whole world turns upside down. Eating the eay I do every day is normal, and doing otherwise would seem strange. I waved bye bye to temptation a while ago bro, so you're not the only one. Peace.

Stumblin

Liftbig21
03-26-07, 8:38 pm
i saw that to stumblin, the other night i went out to the movies w/ my g/f and i ate a handful of gummies and it kept me up at night thinking about it, and the worst part about it is i'm not kidding, i get guilty if i do the slightest thing wrong, which i guess isn't a bad thing

A handful of gummies is not going to do anything bro lol....Its good that your eating clean but unless your 2-3 weeks out from a show you shouldnt fear a handful of gummies...As for this thread,yeah i think it is easier to diet then to bulk but maybe thats just me...I was blessed with a fast metabolisim so i have very low BF,so i can cheat every once in a while but eating clean is definitly an easy thing.

billmd1334
03-26-07, 8:58 pm
It's become a lifestyle for me... I feel lost if I eat like crap... even one cheat meal anymore makes me feel like I need to do 2 hours of cardio

Maccabee
03-26-07, 9:05 pm

Iam with you on that one bro. I have lost my sweet tooth. I no longer desire cakse, pies, and cookies. I used stuff my fave with that stuff. I dont remember the last time I had a cheat meal.

Hikeon3
03-26-07, 9:33 pm
There is comfort in diet control. I know that what I am eating is good for me, doing something beneficial. When I lose control and binge on crappy food, then uncertainty creeps up on me.

I prefer the moderate enjoyment of food with the certainty and comfort of knowing that I am doing something beneficial for myself versus the complete and utter enjoyment of food with the uncertainty and lack of control that comes from a "normal" eating pattern and lifestyle.

OMEGA
03-27-07, 1:48 am

Stumblin

Maybe I shoulda been more clear. I give myself a day to eat whatever I want, I have that "luxury". But just because I give myself that day doesn't mean I splurge and eat like a pig all fuckin day. As i said before, dirty food makes me sick to my stomach, so if you think I would eat McDonalds and pie all day long? You got it all wrong. Im talkin like a chicken sandwich from Subway with cheese and wheat bread, olive oil and vinegar for flavor. Shit like that. Monday - Saturday, the only thing that enters my body are oats, eggs, tuna, rice, peanut butter, fruits and veggies, 1% milk, and water. That about covers it. So yes, I do eat as cleanly as I think i do.

Toni69
03-27-07, 4:27 am
I actually love to go on a diet..the end result is motivation enough. Even if I wasnt training for a show, I would start to cut some now and focus on definition for the summer. I cant just be on a bulk forever..I would not like how I would begin to look. I usually like to stay pretty lean year round. I dont need all my abs to show, but I like to keep some lines obvious.

Dieting brings that back in focus for ya..living on a bulk for too long just frustrates me..too many food choices out there, I get overwhelmed! LOL
Is it hard to diet..well, initially its rough in the beginning, for me at least. I sort of go through withdrawals, then it goes away, I adjust. When you start dieting for a long time, it does wear on you a bit. Cravings here and there, times when you get so hungry and cant eat till your next scheduled meal..relying on water to hold you over. One member here said dieting builds character..I second that!

darkside64
03-27-07, 5:44 am
Listen I eat 7-8 full meals. I'm not talking about a little chicken breast either. This meal will include 12ounces of meat and a cup of greens and a cup of rice. Without this amount of food I would fall off the fucking globe in indulging

ct italian 1
03-29-07, 12:22 pm
I act. loved my cutting diet, now it's a clean mass diet for me. but I love that as well.
fuck, I love food.

Ricky P
03-29-07, 12:38 pm
When I was up at school, damn it was so easy to diet. I enjoyed it, I was out buying my own food, making my own food. There also weren't a lot of choices as far as food went, it was lean meat, tuna and chicken.

Since I've been home, it's a lot more difficult, I don't make the dinner - Mom does. You know in an Italian home, you canNOT say no to mom's chicken parm!

It's not as bad as it used to be though, I force her to buy healthier things, so in return, the whole family is eating a lot healthier. She is finally buying 93/7, 90/10 ground beef without me having to remind her. She used to always get 70/30, which tasted amazing, but c'mon now.

As of today I'm still bulking, so I'm not as anal about what I'm eating, once I start cutting, I'll be going shopping for the family. I'll throw in what I need, and be sure to let everyone know what I'm doing, so they don't tease me and make some chicken parm and eat it in front of my face!

All in all, I don't find it HARD, but it is difficult at times in this house. I also have to tell you I got a grandma downstairs who loves to stuff leftovers in my face, but hey....I'm not complaining!

threwdaroof
03-29-07, 1:00 pm
When I was up at school, damn it was so easy to diet. I enjoyed it, I was out buying my own food, making my own food. There also weren't a lot of choices as far as food went, it was lean meat, tuna and chicken.

Since I've been home, it's a lot more difficult, I don't make the dinner - Mom does. You know in an Italian home, you canNOT say no to mom's chicken parm!

It's not as bad as it used to be though, I force her to buy healthier things, so in return, the whole family is eating a lot healthier. She is finally buying 93/7, 90/10 ground beef without me having to remind her. She used to always get 70/30, which tasted amazing, but c'mon now.

As of today I'm still bulking, so I'm not as anal about what I'm eating, once I start cutting, I'll be going shopping for the family. I'll throw in what I need, and be sure to let everyone know what I'm doing, so they don't tease me and make some chicken parm and eat it in front of my face!

All in all, I don't find it HARD, but it is difficult at times in this house. I also have to tell you I got a grandma downstairs who loves to stuff leftovers in my face, but hey....I'm not complaining!

I hear you man, im in the same boat. everyday there is some extravagant meal at the table and they get all pissed when i break out the tuna and oatmeal.

ironshaolin
03-29-07, 1:04 pm
yeh its more about how you FEEL. I ate shitty my whole life, senior year of high school I was 220lbs with mostly bodyfat, very little muscle. I ate whatever, twinkies, pizza, cookies, burgers, the works. Looking back, I was lazy and sluggish all the time, and I feel it was because of being out of shape and not having proper fuel to run. Since eating cleanly, with a diet rich in lean meats, complex carbs, fruits and veggies, I just feel healthier which really helps keep a positive attitude, and a sunnier disposition throughout the day. Humans are made by the earth, and we're intended to eat what it provides us, not dimethylglyceroptocus and yellow dye number 400 whatever. Although, eating clean for most of the month does make me feel less guilty if I take my girl out to dinner once a month and feel like having a burger and a beer.

Ricky P
03-29-07, 1:06 pm
Hey if you put your time in and you pay your dues, you're damn right you're entitled to that burger and beer!

tbone
03-29-07, 1:22 pm
yeah, eating clean sucks.

IronLeague
03-29-07, 1:33 pm
I hate eating clean... I hate dry chicken, I hate dry Tune...egg whites are boring...steak everday gets old...oats 4 times a day blows...

I do it for the end result, everything can't be fun, nothing comes for free.

For about 18 weeks out of the year I drag myself through the dirty hole that is dieting..

Respect,
IronLeague

PDPullmn612
03-29-07, 1:40 pm
honestly, its not a prob for me, i just stay away from shitty stuff, no problem. its really easy as long as you have the will to do it. i've never had a problem turning away crappy shit.

dIdDy
04-02-07, 6:03 am
Listen I eat 7-8 full meals. I'm not talking about a little chicken breast either. This meal will include 12ounces of meat and a cup of greens and a cup of rice. Without this amount of food I would fall off the fucking globe in indulging

NICE! you must be a beast, a man that know how to eat!!!

xenrus
04-02-07, 3:05 pm
it's not a prob as you'r getting used to it and totally lose interest and desire to ordinary food.However before this happens you have to go a long way

rjs
04-25-07, 8:45 am
hey fellas. I was wondering how many of you squeeze a cheat meal into your diet.

from monday thru saturday my diet is clean as can be.

ok now, sunday is a different story. I usually go to church, play some guitar for a choir, spend some quality time with my lady, eat four or five clean meals. for dinner, I got to have my Wendy's classic double cheeseburger with a baked potato (I'm not a fan of fries) and a diet coke.

my questions: do you guys usually have cheat meals? how often? what's your favorite cheat meal? will this send a hard workout week down the drain?

Respect.

krazyassmexican
04-25-07, 9:05 am
i'll be cheatin like twice a month
ur body gets used to the clean meals so u gotta break that down i usually drink some pop and eat junk food

it's kool to cheat u should keep doing it
hey fellas. I was wondering how many of you squeeze a cheat meal into your diet.

from monday thru saturday my diet is clean as can be.

ok now, sunday is a different story. I usually go to church, play some guitar for a choir, spend some quality time with my lady, eat four or five clean meals. for dinner, I got to have my Wendy's classic double cheeseburger with a baked potato (I'm not a fan of fries) and a diet coke.

my questions: do you guys usually have cheat meals? how often? what's your favorite cheat meal? will this send a hard workout week down the drain?

Respect.

PuSHiT89
04-25-07, 9:06 am
ha a cheat meal is good once in a while man! serves as a little reward, just dont go TOO much over the top, and you'll be fine. you could even dine out if you wanted to, from my experiences.

feelthepain12
04-25-07, 9:42 am
I'll usually have a cheat meal or two every other week. It's no big deal as long as you keep it fairly healthy and don't eat an entire bag of chips or half the dollar menu at mcdonalds. My favorite cheat meal has got to be a double bacon cheeseburger also at wendy's with a baked potato. Don't worry about putting your hard work at the gym in jeopardy with a cheat meal though, If you're only getting one in a week it's not that bad. It's actually good for you to cheat every so often because it keeps your metabolism going and doesn't let your body adapt as fast to your regular diet.

Big Rich
04-25-07, 11:14 am
How are you guys defining cheat meal?
A burger and baked potato?!

You're just kidding right?
That sounds like a well-rounded (less some veggies) alternative meal.

ProteinJunkie
04-25-07, 11:41 am
A burger for some might be a cheat...especially if you've got it covered with mayo, bacon, cheese and stuck between a white bun.

I personally like ordering several burgers from Wendy's but then take the goodies out of all of them but one and making a monster burger - limits the bun intake! Damn...gettin' hungry!

Giant Killer
04-25-07, 11:49 am
I personally like ordering several burgers from Wendy's but then take the goodies out of all of them but one and making a monster burger - limits the bun intake!

I do this also for my cheat meal. Get 3 chicken sandwiches and smash them all together on one. Anything you can do to get your fix but reduce the actual amount of "bad calories".

ct italian 1
04-25-07, 12:13 pm
ehh I try to limit them to no more than 1x/month, sometimes spaced even futher apart. My fav. cheat meals are either "all you can eat wings" at Hooters on a Thurs. night or def. chinese buffet =). When I go to the buffet however, I try to still eat relatively healthy, with mostly wok-cooked vegetables (made w/ no oil), plain chicken & beef and lots (and lots) of sushi.

ryanlemley1
04-25-07, 12:50 pm
i do eat at least 1 cheat meal a week. my body needs it. i probably don't need it , but hey..that's me. favorite cheat meal is 2 jr bacon cheesburgers from wendy's a biggie fry and and a diet coke. other times it is chicken parm from a local italian family owned place here in my hometown.

"6"
04-25-07, 1:16 pm
My cheat consists of a dessert after my regular meal so I got all my nutritional bases covered. Love that warm apple pie ala mode a little while after my steak and sweet potatoes.

karmazon
04-25-07, 1:18 pm
I'm cutting and I have a cheat DAY every Sunday, I can afford that because of how much I train for the rest of the week.

gnoll5
04-25-07, 3:07 pm
i am a dirty bulker for sure, usually 2 - 3 times a week. however my goals aren't to get ripped and shredded, but to get big and freaky strong, so my diet prolly isn't for everyone, nor the calorie consumption!!

krazyassmexican
04-25-07, 3:10 pm
i try to go on some chicken breast one food long subway sandwich with wheat bread or tuna

ANDROTAZ
04-26-07, 1:07 pm
yea but if u are want to make good muscle , or u are good fat builder , try to make the cheat meal aprox the same calories value as your normal meal

Bullshit. If I'm gonna cheat, I'm gonna fuckin' cheat like a man. An ANIMAL. I like G's way of thinking...make sure you get enough protein, and don't worry about the rest. Carbs and fat aren't too hard to come by in cheat meals, lol...

aznlifter
04-27-07, 6:13 pm
i never cheat when I'm actually cutting, but offseason, woodstocks BBQ bird pizza is the way to go...BBQ sauce instead of tomato with grilled onions and chicken breast. kinda clean, but def a cheat meal

Riculator
05-05-07, 8:44 pm
Toast. I crave toast big time. Fruity Pebbles. Cold Stone. Cinabon. Pancakes. In-in-Out.

I watch the food network daily and plan what I eat after a show.

Northman
05-11-07, 11:40 am
The only times I ever get really bad cravings are at BBQ's. I used to love any kind of sausage with mustard and relish. It gets hard to avoid, but I always bring an eye round steak with me to put on the grill along with other peoples stuff so that it is fresh. I don't feel left out that way... and my friends understand and support my decision.

Toni69
05-11-07, 12:23 pm
ok..my show is June 2nd, and I have been dieting a while now. Everything has been just fine...cravings here and there, nothing too nuts. Today I thought I was fine till I walked into the post office and I guess someone was heating up their lunch and it smelled like that Top Ramen soup..that cheap ass soup in those bags. I never ate the stuff but dam! That smell just sent my senses or endorphins through the roof..I nearly drooled on my mail! I had to get out of there..and fast!

LooTPacK
05-12-07, 4:49 am
all-u-can-eat korean bbq and greasy mexican burritos from el indio

Beast Genetics
05-12-07, 12:03 pm
Oh my god Chinese food, its making me droll right now, and I try not to cheat but about twice a month.

05-14-07, 11:03 am
Anything from Sonic. Love burgers and fast food.

Rock326
05-14-07, 12:57 pm
When you guys have your cheats meals do you go all out or still try to keep it mildly healthy? So whats your fav cheat meal?

I still try to keep it as healthy as possible, but for a WOP like me: I love pasta w/ all different kinds of sauces.

brandonA
05-14-07, 1:04 pm
Right now I am dreaming about the can of tuna I am going to slam in 45 mins....yummy.....

-B

FistofSteel
05-15-07, 5:26 pm
Favorite Cheat Meals....
#1. Cereal(due to my lactose problem) I don't eat a lot of it.
#2. Pizza of course...thin crust
#3. Korean food
#4. Latino food
#5. Pop Tarts w/ peanut butter

Toni69
05-15-07, 6:04 pm
Favorite Cheat Meals....
#1. Cereal(due to my lactose problem) I don't eat a lot of it.
#2. Pizza of course...thin crust
#3. Korean food
#4. Latino food
#5. Pop Tarts w/ peanut butter

I read through this thread to purposely torture myself now. I miss cereal so bad! I really miss my bowl of chopped bananas and generous tbs of natural peanut butter while I sit and watch my favorite shows..that is my usual, ultimate healthy snack every night.

Thin crust pizza is a second! Killing me!!!!

TufffGuY
05-15-07, 6:09 pm
Peanut Butter pancakes

Shawn J
05-15-07, 11:25 pm
I work in a orthropaedic firm and all the fat women bring in cakes, pie and always eat like shit. So there I sit all pissed off with my cooler watching everyone eat fun foods looking at me like I'm a freak! One of these days I'm going to pop all these womens heads off and steal their cakes and candies!

Ox
05-16-07, 12:40 am
I always watch the food network when I'm dieting. As soon as I start doin cardio my eyes are glued to the food network. I guess it's kind of like torture but I think of all the good shit I'll get to eat when I'm done. If you don't win, the food never tastes as good. The food tastes so much better after a victory. You gotta EARN that food.

BigBlueBear
05-16-07, 1:10 am
Oddly enough... teriyaki grilled eel.

Oh... and chocolate cupcakes!

Brute Force
05-16-07, 2:51 pm
I always watch the food network when I'm dieting. As soon as I start doin cardio my eyes are glued to the food network. I guess it's kind of like torture but I think of all the good shit I'll get to eat when I'm done. If you don't win, the food never tastes as good. The food tastes so much better after a victory. You gotta EARN that food.

Haha,

I do the same thing. The food looks so good. I'm always looking for new ways to spice up dieting food.

Actually, I am going to have some blackened Mahi Mahi for lunch right now.

Peace

BamBam
05-24-07, 4:30 pm
Fav. cheat meals...I gotta say going to Texas Roadhouse (steak house) and diggin in...

Appetizer- cheese fries, bacon bits and ranch dressing.
Dinner- 16 oz sirloin. sweet potato w/ brown sugar and butter. Salad w/ ranch and green beans.
Desert- Some vanilla ice cream with a hot ass brownie on top!

Thats my meal of dreams...Maybe some reese pieces while I am driving down to the roadhouse! haha

Soldier
05-31-07, 9:50 pm
I usually just go out...nothin too heavy, durin the week i usually think about all sorts of stuff, but then i've usually forgotten about it come saturday(my off day)

Gas Can
07-17-07, 12:35 pm
last night had the ol 4 by 4 and fries with a shake (in n out) thats a fuck'n cheat meal

brandonA
07-17-07, 1:09 pm
last night had the ol 4 by 4 and fries with a shake (in n out) thats a fuck'n cheat meal

Bro you read my mind, Thursday is my cheat day and that 4x4 is all I can think about, Animal style of course....with a strawberry shake....

-B

Northman
07-17-07, 6:23 pm
What is a 4 by 4?

Quadz
07-17-07, 6:44 pm
i'm like a week and a half out from my show i'm craving pizza, pasta, burgers and fries, penut butter, ice cream...yea that about covers it.

Gas Can
07-17-07, 11:38 pm
haha a four by four has 4 patties and cheese lettuce tomato all the good shit in n out is better than your average fast food place they make it on site with somewhat healthier options like real potatoes they slice and 100 percent patties and shit top shelf stuff west coast only i believe

Northman
07-18-07, 12:04 am
Oh, thank you. The closest thing I've had to that would be a Wendy's 3/4 pound burger with double the beef (only an extra dollar), which ends up being 6 patties. Great for lunch after heavy deads.

Medford
08-02-07, 12:34 pm
there's a lot of food that I won't eat anymore but love to think about

cheesecake

CinnaBon's cinnamon rolls with extra icing

ben and jerry's Carmal Sutra ice cream

cannolis

pizza with extra cheeze, bacon, scallops

Freak57
08-02-07, 12:41 pm
Whats wrong with scallops?

Medford
08-02-07, 12:43 pm
nothing by themselves. it's just that there is this bacon and scallop pizza in the recipie book at work that they no longer make, every time I touch the book I think of that pizza.

Freak57
08-02-07, 2:15 pm
Got ya bro.... Well stay away from them scallops then..

Medford
08-02-07, 2:17 pm
all them pizzas. we make a pizza with broccoli, nothing wrong with broccoli but the cheeze and lemon pepper cream plus the carbs in the crust are no good.

MassMonster
08-10-07, 8:47 am
Pancakes...lol ice cream.... pasta

xjoshiex
08-23-07, 6:42 pm
Moes burritos are my cheat meal. they come in at a pound and a half of amazingness

TufffGuY
08-23-07, 6:46 pm
PB COOOOOOKIESSSS AHHH!!! can't stop thinking about them now

Hoffdogg
08-24-07, 1:11 pm
Pizza and Chinese food...

oh and bacon...real bacon, not turkey!

DreamZero
08-24-07, 7:18 pm
cheese cake.. and chips.. argh!

Lowdown5
08-24-07, 8:26 pm
Godiva Chocolate cheesecake...................................fuck. ......................................

MetalAsh12
08-24-07, 9:58 pm
bbq burger with american cheese, onions, lettuce, and tons of bbq suace....damn that's good

Dead(Lift)
08-24-07, 11:32 pm
Food I dream about when i'm dieting... I haven't cut yet. And I eat everything in site, unless it's very very bad. Like candy. Although I'll have a coke once in a while.

MassMonster
08-25-07, 12:26 pm
all puerto rican food lol cant touch none of it...

stumblin54
08-25-07, 2:33 pm
QUIT DIETING AND START EATING LIKE YOU WANT TO BE BIG, LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKIN' JOB, LIKE YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR A REASON. UNLESS YOU'RE DIETING FOR A SHOW, YOU SHOULD BE EATING EVERY DAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW, LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE FOOD AGAIN, LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT AT LEAST SIX MEALS A DAY. Fuck the weird looks, don't mind getting a little fat, if you get insecure because you don't have a six pack for summer then you're not in the right game homie. Grow some thick skin, get your head straight, and do what you need to be doing.

Stumblin

DIESEL1972
08-31-07, 4:37 pm
QUIT DIETING AND START EATING LIKE YOU WANT TO BE BIG, LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKIN' JOB, LIKE YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR A REASON. UNLESS YOU'RE DIETING FOR A SHOW, YOU SHOULD BE EATING EVERY DAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW, LIKE YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE FOOD AGAIN, LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT AT LEAST SIX MEALS A DAY. Fuck the weird looks, don't mind getting a little fat, if you get insecure because you don't have a six pack for summer then you're not in the right game homie. Grow some thick skin, get your head straight, and do what you need to be doing.

Stumblin

Thats what I'm talking about!!

Dead(Lift)
08-31-07, 4:45 pm

Stumblin

Thats what I'm doing. And if you workout regularly and eat at least somewhat clean, your metabolism should be pretty high. At least mine is, I think I'm losing alil fat.

Preston
08-31-07, 4:47 pm

Stumblin

True that bro, hahaha getting down makes zero sense unless you're in it for a show. IF you wanna look pretty, go elsewhere pussy.

Toni69
08-31-07, 5:23 pm
Godiva Chocolate cheesecake...................................fuck. ......................................

holy shit! that is the ONLY cheesecake I eat...cheesecake factory right? I havent had that in like 2 years!

Ok..is it sad to dream about food when your NOT dieting? Cause I do. I love food...hence why my ass is growing like a dam tumor! LOL

BigLansford
09-28-07, 5:44 pm
What're your favorite cheat meals, guys?

When do you have your cheat day/meal and why?

Medford
09-28-07, 7:38 pm
cannolis

carrot cake

domino's meat lover pizza

mmmm

Naturally Huge
09-28-07, 8:11 pm
I craved large quantities of peanut butter. In fact, one evening about 4 weeks from the show, I caved in and bought a jar of Adams natural pb and downed the whole damn thing. I felt guilty, but the next morning I was more filled out and vascular--I guess it's what my body needed.

NickSP
09-28-07, 8:20 pm
I dream about hot cornbread...I always dream about hot cornbread

all kinds of cakes, doughnuts especially anything glazed or boston creme, a lot of different candies, cinnamon buns, I love fast food so dearly but I haven't had it in about a year and I don't intend to have it anymore, mostly the normal stuff. However, here's a different one....next time you have a BBQ or any cook out, keep the mustard and ketchup down for a second and pour baked beans on your hot dog.....good stuff

The only other thing I have to say on the subject is that Mrs. Fields is one of the most amazing women on the face of the earth

However, forget cheating, I've got a body to build...

krazyassmexican
09-28-07, 8:52 pm
cheese cake, three milks cake, whoppers, subway, mexican sweet bread, home made salsas OMG!!! =( dont get me started

BigLansford
09-28-07, 9:08 pm
Hot wings with ranch, extra crispy french fries, and a bucket of sweet tea.

mikejones1
09-28-07, 9:17 pm
man i remember when i was in highschool and all my meals were cheat meals. wake up in the morning, go to school grab 3 warm chocolate chip cookies before class, for lunch it was pizza or grilled cheese, whatever they served. then come home from school grab some lil debbys oatmeal pies and hostess cakes. mom would cook up them hot dogs and french fries. then ice cream for dinner. i didnt work out till my last year of high school really, man good times.

i dream about all that stuff

now ive recently been dreamin about coneheads (ice cream) from friendlys and nathans hot dogs and fresh baked brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

krazyassmexican
09-28-07, 9:22 pm
Hot wings with ranch, extra crispy french fries, and a bucket of sweet tea.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hooters LOL

Shark
09-28-07, 9:43 pm
Hersheys with almonds bars.

Cheesecake

Anything with carbs really.

and Torrent. lol

Northman
09-28-07, 10:41 pm
Lately I've been craving those tasty little cheddar biscuits they serve at Red Lobsters before the meal.

I just thought I'd share a little tip with people who go to wendy's. You can double your meat for a buck. That means when you buy a three patty burger and pay that extra dollar, you get 6 patties! Worth it in my opinion.

Pizzalamp
09-28-07, 10:54 pm
pizza
pizza
pizza
hot wings
pasta w/ meat sauce
soft pretzels hot dogs
oh and pizza

willyj
09-28-07, 11:20 pm
pizza
pizza
pizza
hot wings
pasta w/ meat sauce
soft pretzels hot dogs
oh and pizza

read my mind exactly

alecto42
09-28-07, 11:37 pm
haha does no 1 crave blue berry muffins, raisen granola cereal, or a huge bowl of oatmeal with a BOAT LOAD of peanut butter, whey protein and mashed banana's in it?

Pizzalamp
09-28-07, 11:43 pm
oooo a nice blueberry muffin smelling so freshly baked would be torture

mikejones1
09-28-07, 11:47 pm
Lately I've been craving those tasty little cheddar biscuits they serve at Red Lobsters before the meal.

I just thought I'd share a little tip with people who go to wendy's. You can double your meat for a buck. That means when you buy a three patty burger and pay that extra dollar, you get 6 patties! Worth it in my opinion.

no way.
i know where my next cheat meal is gonna be at.
gota love bulkin up

IronWilson
11-07-07, 9:21 pm
Stacks and Stacks and Stacks of Pancakes, and IHOP's stuffed French Toast

Boonetang789
11-08-07, 11:23 am
My favorite cheat meal is bread with loads of crunchy peanut butter and then half a jar of nutella on top. I fuckin love that shit. And also a good night of drinking some Guinness.

Shawn J
11-15-07, 10:56 pm
Man... Guinness is tuff. We would go to the bar every tuesday and thursday after rugby practice and we where not allowed to drink anything but Guinness. after two of them I swore my stomach was going to explode.

daninarmy
11-16-07, 6:57 pm
pizza fav meal to cheat with

Shawn J
12-04-07, 9:14 am
Mmmmm Pizza!!!

McFly
12-04-07, 9:24 am
Cheesesteak w/ fried onions, extra cheese, extra mayo with a side of curly fries and mozzarella sticks and a Junior's cheesecake for dessert.

WeeMan
12-19-07, 12:13 pm
a chippie man, battered fish and chips with PLENTY of ketchup, and a big bottle of coke.

Northman
12-19-07, 1:49 pm
meat pies and mashed potatoes with gravy

gripperm
12-23-07, 1:03 am
A huge bowl of Skyline Chili and two Made Rite Sandwhiches

MikeyFitness
12-30-07, 10:34 pm
You don't even wanna know what my cheat meal is, in all honesty it happens only about 1 time every 2 or 3 months, so I'm good about that. But when I'm bad, I'm bad. Real bad. 2 Big Macs from Mcdonalds, 1 Large Fri, 1 Large Coke, and an Oreo McFlurry. Sorry guys.

BigBlueBear
12-30-07, 10:39 pm
Well... done posted once, but there's another one hitting right about now.

Fried Calamari.

Good God I could go and order a few plates of that right now.

cornfed86
01-03-08, 10:40 pm
i'm a guinea, so all i can think about is my grandma's lasagna and chicken rolls.

ct italian 1
01-04-08, 12:18 pm
I've only been dieting for my show for 4 days now and I already want chinese food lol.

walkintobattle
01-05-08, 6:33 pm
An all you can Eat Chinese Buffet.

I limit myself to 3 trips to the Buffet.

1 day a week. 2 other guys and myself eat that and then do a power day.
Deadlifts and Hang Cleans.

thats where its at for me.

ct italian 1
01-06-08, 10:10 am

when bulking, I always go to chinese buffet at least once/week.

SQUAT or DIE!
01-15-08, 12:25 pm
mmmmm tasty kakes, yall up north are lucky as hell to have them when you can, i can almost never find em in texas

Toni69
01-15-08, 12:27 pm

ok..you just made me go head nuts right now..chinese buffet! I can kill a chinese buffet. I have no shame in admitting as a girl...I can slam down some serious chinese buffet! Holy shit! This diet needs to end already! dammit! crap! LOL

Big Wides
01-15-08, 12:37 pm
Wiz wit (cheesesteak,fried onions, cheese wiz), soft pretezel, tasty cakes (phillys other export), wings, candy (all types), pizza

IRBS
01-15-08, 12:50 pm
Wiz wit (cheesesteak,fried onions, cheese wiz), soft pretezel, tasty cakes (phillys other export), wings, candy (all types), pizza

Wides???? You diet????? LOL!!! JK bro!

Big Wides
01-15-08, 12:58 pm
Wides???? You diet????? LOL!!! JK bro!

haha, i know sounds odd, but i did once that wasnt related to athletics last year fron Jan. - June and dropped roughly 35-40lbs. Started eating again and havent looked back...LOL

IRBS
01-15-08, 1:06 pm
haha, i know sounds odd, but i did once that wasnt related to athletics last year fron Jan. - June and dropped roughly 35-40lbs. Started eating again and havent looked back...LOL

I hear ya bro, LOL, you sound like me!

Enforcer
02-04-08, 3:47 pm
You know we all have them, now let us all know what you kick back and relax to. Me of course is an entire pizza or a Jack Daniels Burger with fries from Fridays.

WK
02-04-08, 6:37 pm
mcdonalds chicken nuggets lol isn't real chicken but w/e the fuck it is tastes delicious

Themostocles
02-08-08, 5:43 am
I am on zero carb, and my boss brought in donuts the last three days... I've had visions of cream filled long johns dancing in my dreams... He does it to taunt me, the bastard. -T.

DK
11-10-09, 9:30 pm
so i was wondering, can you still have a cheat meal when youre on a cut?

NJC_Manhattan
11-10-09, 9:53 pm
A pizza once slapped me in the face during a dream. But then I dreamt I ate the pizza, then took a blow-torch to a pizza shop. Fucked up huh?