PDA

View Full Version : Tatersalad's Animal Cuts log

tatersalad
09-20-11, 7:09 am
I'm starting my first cycle of cuts tomorrow morning. Figured I'd log it here.

This will be my schedule, at least to start. I'll adjust as needed.

Wake at 4:15 am take Cuts #1
4:45 am protein shake
Leave at 5am for the gym.
5:30 am workout
6:30 am Shake #2 post workout
7 am Pak at work
7:30 am post workout meal
9:30 am snack
10:00 am Cuts #2
11:30 am lunch
12pm Flex
3pm snack
6pm dinner & Omega
8:45 pm shake
9 pm fenugreek
9:30 pm bed

Scale this morning read 239#, so that will be the starting weight. I have a long way to go, and want to see if Cuts will help me get there sooner.

B.S.
09-20-11, 12:41 pm
in for this

tatersalad
09-20-11, 12:52 pm
kewl

tatersalad
09-21-11, 7:03 am
took my first pack of Cuts (less the Red capsule) this morning, then 30 minutes later a protein shake and out the door. Great workout, and got an awesome pump today. Not sure if that was from the Cuts, or the BCAA drink I started using during workout today.

No adverse effects this morning, so tomorrow I'll take the Red cap as well and see how that goes.

so far, so good.

tatersalad
09-21-11, 1:21 pm
second pack in the books. Took the entire pack this time, no ill effects or jitters from the Red Capsule. I'll be taking the whole thing again in the morning and see how cardio goes...

tatersalad
09-22-11, 7:05 am
Full pack this morning, then off to the gym for cardio day. with Cuts and the hoodie it was a hot time on the treadmill today!

Weight still at 239#, have to start doing some measurements.

Grip type BF meter says 31.3%, so I'll check again at the end of the can.

tatersalad
09-23-11, 7:09 am
Pack #1 upon waking, 30 minutes later protein shake and out the door. Great workout!

Thermogenics really seem to be kicking in now! Showered and left the gym about 30 minutes ago, still sweating.

weight 238#

B.S.
09-23-11, 12:30 pm
nice work whats the diet looking like macros wise?

tatersalad
09-23-11, 1:20 pm
B.S. - it isn't looking as consistent as it should. Picked up a bunch of chicken breasts, brown rice and sweet potato last night. I'll be making sure it gets consistent, and I'll update with the macros after I get them calc'd.

Jay
09-23-11, 5:45 pm
Cool.. Following along here. Im interested to see how cuts works for you- I've never tried it.

tatersalad
09-23-11, 7:05 pm
Just realized that I have been way over estimating maint. calories. I'll make the adjustments starting tomorrow and see what that does.

B.S. I'm going to shoot for a 40/40/20 macro breakdown for a while. Then I'll adjust if needed. Likely the carbs will come down as I am hardcore endomorphic!

I can say that even after cutting caffeine down to 1 large cup of coffee in the morning, the stims in Cuts aren't bothering me at all. So full steam ahead.

Also, just figured out that if I average 500 calories less than burned a day, I should have lost 60 pounds by X-mas 2012. Lots of work to do...

tatersalad
09-24-11, 9:54 am
Still moving along. Stims are still not an issue, but it certainly seems that the thermogenics build up! Not bad, but man I'm cranking up a sweat on the treadmill with a hoodie!!!

tatersalad
09-26-11, 7:05 am
No workout yesterday. Still feeling good with the Cuts, energy levels in the gym are up nicely and I'm still getting work done!

Weight is staying pretty level, but change is still happening. I'm not going to mess with the BF meter until the end of the cycle.

Happy so far, have to check results at the end of 3 weeks before I know if I'm going to do another cycle after this one, or wait until I have old fashioned some more of the #s off.

tatersalad
09-27-11, 7:09 am
Still going strong, liking the thermogenics. Cardio with the hoodie this morning, 25 of 45 minutes with the hood up and I was about to burst into flame!

237# - down about 2# in 7 days and diet hasn't been nearly perfect. Not terrible, but room for improvement! If I can keep up this pace I'll be under 235# at the end of the can.

tatersalad
09-28-11, 7:10 am
236# today - not sure why I'm down 1# in 24 hours but still nice to see on the scale! lots of energy in the gym today, even after doing 40 minutes of spin class last night (not my thing!)

Jay
09-28-11, 7:51 am
What kinda cardio do you do? Each session 45 minutes?

tatersalad
09-28-11, 7:57 am
Currently I life M-W-F, and I do 15-20 minutes before lifting. Usually it is the treadmill Hill program level 13 or 14 at 3-3.1mph.

On Tues., Thurs, and Saturday I'm doing 40-45 minutes on the treadmill Hill program level 13, at 3.1-3.2mph.

All cardio is done with a sweat shirt or hoodie on, long sessions with the hoodie and I try to do about half of each long session with the hood up.

right now lifting I'm trying to keep reps in the 10-12 range with short rest periods.

tatersalad
09-29-11, 7:12 am
20 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes bike today. Not much sleep after being up late for work, skipped the hoodie today.

Cuts are still working, stims gave me just enough boost to have a decent workout even though I'm a little tired. Still have work to get done.

236# this morning.

Jay
09-29-11, 2:57 pm
Currently I life M-W-F, and I do 15-20 minutes before lifting. Usually it is the treadmill Hill program level 13 or 14 at 3-3.1mph.

On Tues., Thurs, and Saturday I'm doing 40-45 minutes on the treadmill Hill program level 13, at 3.1-3.2mph.

All cardio is done with a sweat shirt or hoodie on, long sessions with the hoodie and I try to do about half of each long session with the hood up.

right now lifting I'm trying to keep reps in the 10-12 range with short rest periods.

Nice.. Thats always been my problem is that I get in this kick ass weight workout- but dont feel like getting on a treadmill for an hour.... Do you feel the hoodie helps?

tatersalad
09-29-11, 3:27 pm
the hoodie certainly helps work up a serious sweat, and my heart rate runs a little faster when I'm wearing it. Plus with the hood up, I can just zone out and get the cardio done....

Mr. Dead
09-29-11, 4:46 pm
What's up, in here...???

tatersalad
09-30-11, 6:57 am
Still working hard. Weight back up to 237# today - but I'm looking bigger and a bit leaner so I'll keep driving on.

tatersalad
10-03-11, 7:01 am
Ended up not taking the cuts this weekend, company in town and got all out of wack on the schedule.

Back on this morning, will be hitting everything hard again this week.

238#, I know I didn't get off the diet enough this weekend to gain 2# - wonder if it is water since I was getting the diuretics in the Cuts... Oh well, nothing for it but work.

Jay
10-04-11, 12:44 am
Ended up not taking the cuts this weekend, company in town and got all out of wack on the schedule.

Back on this morning, will be hitting everything hard again this week.

238#, I know I didn't get off the diet enough this weekend to gain 2# - wonder if it is water since I was getting the diuretics in the Cuts... Oh well, nothing for it but work.

Takin any other Animal Supps?

tatersalad
10-04-11, 7:03 am
Pak, Flex and Omega right now

tatersalad
10-04-11, 7:04 am
all cardio and abs today. Weight back down to 237#

I'll be hitting it hard the next 13 days to see what I can get out of the rest of the can.

tatersalad
10-05-11, 7:46 am
45 minutes on the treadmill

weight back to 236#

tatersalad
10-06-11, 8:25 am
45 minutes on the treadmill

weight just under 237#

tatersalad
10-07-11, 7:18 am
hit the cardio again today 45 minutes.

under 236# for the first time (in a long time) - so things are working

tatersalad
10-11-11, 8:06 am
Cardio again today, weight down to 235#

Feeling pretty happy with the results so far. I'll be interested to see what the final # is.

J-Dawg
10-11-11, 5:22 pm
I see ya dropping weight in here tatersalad. What do you notice most from Cuts so far (energy, appetite suppressant, diuretic effect, metabolism boost, etc)?

tatersalad
10-12-11, 7:04 am
J-Dawg, probably energy and the metabolism boost for me. Definitely hasn't suppressed my appetite, but I figure that is from the metabolism boost. Also, I hadn't worked out in a long time until about 3 or 4 weeks prior to starting the Cuts, so that might play into it.

Diuretic effect seems to be pretty stout, but I'm probably also still getting rid of some water weight and I'm drinking a gallon + of water a day so I can't be sure.

I'm down a solid 4# in 2+ weeks on the Cuts, and probably could have exceeded that...