PDA

View Full Version : Muscular Development Mag?

Carrnage
09-20-11, 4:57 pm
Yo i was wondering if any of you got this months edition of MD? Was it any good? Did it have the Steve Kuclo's Road to USA's blueprints in it? Or is that gonna be in the next issue?

Thanks all!

Im going through hard times so i gota make sure something is worth it before i spend money!

Beowulf
09-21-11, 9:43 am
Yo i was wondering if any of you got this months edition of MD? Was it any good? Did it have the Steve Kuclo's Road to USA's blueprints in it? Or is that gonna be in the next issue?

Thanks all!

Im going through hard times so i gota make sure something is worth it before i spend money!

Just go to the bookstore, spend 15 minutes with the issue, and you're done. No mess, no fuss.

PORTERHOUSE
09-21-11, 10:15 am
Yea just go to Borders and read it... oh yea, oops, too soon?

B&N is still around though, no need to ever spend money on a magazine.

Brick By Brick
09-21-11, 12:37 pm

Thanks all!

It was pretty good. The Kuclo article was great, I didn't know he was a firefighter. Now I like him even more. Also a good article in there about Evan Centopani. The bad news is, the October issue with the Olympia preview is already out, so I don't know if you can still buy the September issue. If you can, it's worth the money. I've been unemployed since February, so I can relate to the importance to spend wisely.

Carrnage
09-21-11, 6:47 pm
Just go to the bookstore, spend 15 minutes with the issue, and you're done. No mess, no fuss.

me 2 lazy 2 go to store lol

Carrnage
09-21-11, 6:47 pm
me 2 lazy 2 go to store lol

^^^^ my trollest post ever!