PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a "Get back in shape stack" (This one)

R-Man
09-21-11, 7:15 pm
Ive been planning on going on a nice shopping spree over at dps nutrition or bb.com & thought i knew what I wanted to get until i have my debit card next to me & now that im in the process of ordering some shit & thought i knew what I wanted to get, all of a sudden i have a fart in my brain & dont know what to do lol.

The reason why I wanna design a "Get back in shape stack" is because I just got out of rehab 2 weeks ago. Im not afraid or ashamed to admit that I have a problem. It was my choice to go, i made this decision on my own, nobody begged or made me go. Im 26 & be 27 in november its time to get my life together. I completed a 28 day program then 15 days at a transitional living house now doing intensive out patient classes 4 days a week & meetings at night. During this time I put on 20 pounds & not the good kind lol. (fried food, ice cream, no gym).

Im not new to working out/lifting weights or animal/universal supps. I was thinking of alot of aminos. I was just kind of stumped when I was about to order but this is what I was thinking.

Milk & egg protein (18 lb bag)
Animal Pak
Uni Liver
100% Beef aminos
EAA Stack
Natural Sterol Complex
GH Stack
Rage

Stats
5'11''

Any advice would be good. Thanks fellas.

B.S.
09-21-11, 7:54 pm
good job on making that choice man

amino based stack add in atomic 7

Solid Dreams
09-21-11, 7:56 pm
Atomic 7, get rockin raz lemonade.

Do you have creatine? If not, pick up some pump or storm.

A good body melter is Omega, you'll see J-Dawg and others praise it, and I'm a firm believer in it. Get flex if you're planning to go heavy, or if you have any sort of joint issues from being heavy.

R-Man
09-21-11, 10:28 pm
I just put in my order & this is what I went with & i hope to have all this by monday

Milk & Egg Vanilla Protein
Animal Pak
Animal Rage Slaughtermelon
BCAA Stack Orange
EAA Stack Watermelon
Atomic 7 Black Cherry
Natural Sterol Complex
100% Beef Aminos
Uni Liver

B.S.
09-22-11, 10:16 am
I just put in my order & this is what I went with & i hope to have all this by monday

Animal Pak
BCAA Stack Orange
EAA Stack Watermelon
Atomic 7 Black Cherry
Natural Sterol Complex
100% Beef Aminos
Uni Liver

looks great

Joe J
09-30-11, 5:29 pm
Looks good bro, what's the diet gunna look like?

R-Man
09-30-11, 6:06 pm
Looks good bro, what's the diet gunna look like?

High protein low carbs mainly. Im really carb sensitive so im paying extra attention to the carb intake.

Joe J
09-30-11, 6:17 pm
Nice man, good luck.

Enforcer
10-21-11, 10:38 am
First off let me just wish you all the best on the road back. As for yoru supps, Id start off simple and then work my way up as time passes. Keep all the essentials and let your food and training be your true guides. Then as time passes and you start to see more and more results then start to add in other things. To start Id go with:

Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Torrent or Torrent Zero (I know you said you want to lean out but either of these will depend on your diet)
Animal Rage (you can add this in if needed)

Enforcer
10-21-11, 10:39 am

Animal Pak
BCAA Stack Orange
EAA Stack Watermelon
Atomic 7 Black Cherry
Natural Sterol Complex
100% Beef Aminos
Uni Liver

Damn bro, you werent lying about thinking about taking alot of aminos...lol. What are you going to use postworkout, or are you just going to take aminos and then immediately get a whole food meal in?

R-Man
10-22-11, 3:08 pm
Damn bro, you werent lying about thinking about taking alot of aminos...lol. What are you going to use postworkout, or are you just going to take aminos and then immediately get a whole food meal in?

Sup E, right now post wo I do a the vanilla milk & egg with a serving of bcaa stack then give or take 30-45 min i'll have a meal consisting of mostly chicken, a salad to go with it or something along the lines of it. Im feeling good doin cardio in the a.m. & im down 14 pounds, def see a change in the mirror & my strength & endurance is getting back to where it was.

Jay
10-23-11, 4:00 am
Congrats on a sucessfully recovery. Thats a solid stack to start up with right there.