PDA

View Full Version : Critique my routine plz

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 5:37 am
I'm Ectomorph/Endomorph, and I do it naturally my diet and nutrition is solid. I just need to know if I need to change my new routine. I do one day on and one day off. I do Workout A on one week and Workout B on another day. Basically I'm out the gym maximum after 40 mins.

Week A:
=======================
Workout A1: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
---------------------------------------
-Incline Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Flat Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Close-Grip Bench Press: 2X6-8
-Military Press: 2X6-8

Workout A2: Legs & ABS
-Squat: 3x15-25
-ABS

Workout A3: Back & Biceps
-DB Row: 2X6-8
-T-Bar Row: 2X6-8
-DB Curls: 2X6-8

Week B:
========================
Workout B1: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
-Machine Incline Press: 2X6-8
-Reverse-Grip Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Dips: 2 Sets
-DB Shoulder Press: 2X6-8

Workout B2: Legs & ABS
-Leg Press: 2x15-25
-Smith-Machine Front Squat: 2X15-25
-ABS

Workout B3: Back & Biceps
-Lat Pull Down: 2X6-8
-Bent-Over Barbell Row: 2X6-8
-Barbell Curls: 2X6-8

NOTE (1): I do DC Training, basically After I finished my set I Start doing again for another 2 times after 20 seconds (20 breaths). First attempt I get about 2-4 reps and 2nd attempt maybe one or two.

NOTE(2): If you notice I don't do much for legs, cos I'm genetically blessed with great legs, if I do more it gets really big and messes with my body symmetry.

NOTE(3): I rest about 3 minutes between each set.

Thank you.

zubda345
09-23-11, 9:19 am
1st of all, If this works for u Y do u want to change it?, don't change it if it's going fine.

About this "If you notice I don't do much for legs, cos I'm genetically blessed with great legs, if I do more it gets really big and messes with my body symmetry."

Don't U want to get big?? U know I would KILL to get my legs big and genetically blessed. If I had genetically blessed lower body I would rather b training it more and more harder than other body parts cause it'll grow more and quickly being genetically blessed... But that's just me, Make ur body like U want to...

"NOTE(3): I rest about 3 minutes between each set." Y?? training with more intensity may get u more results. I u want to, try about max 1min rest between sets for some time and see how that goes?

MRmichael.hooker
09-23-11, 11:40 am
Don't U want to get big?? U know I would KILL to get my legs big and genetically blessed. If I had genetically blessed lower body I would rather b training it more and more harder than other body parts cause it'll grow more and quickly being genetically blessed... But that's just me, Make ur body like U want to...

I disagree with this. I have naturally big legs too, and ill train them really hard 3-4 weeks, then back off and maybe take a week or 2 off, because I want to be evenly built, not some guy with awesome legs. I want everything to be symetrical, and evenly monsterous.

But on the op, what are your goals? Bodybuilding, just overall size gaining..

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 12:13 pm
1st of all, If this works for u Y do u want to change it?, don't change it if it's going fine.

About this "If you notice I don't do much for legs, cos I'm genetically blessed with great legs, if I do more it gets really big and messes with my body symmetry."

"NOTE(3): I rest about 3 minutes between each set." Y?? training with more intensity may get u more results. I u want to, try about max 1min rest between sets for some time and see how that goes?

I disagree with legs, I don't wanna lose symmetry, bodybuilding is like creating sculpture for me, I'm looking for perfection with great size and proportion.

Secondly, I haven't changed a lot, i still do compound movements, the only thing is changed is variation. About the rest, if I rest 1 minute which is not for ectomorph type, I can't lift heavy but I get the intensity with Forced reps and doing DC style training.

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 12:17 pm
I disagree with this. I have naturally big legs too, and ill train them really hard 3-4 weeks, then back off and maybe take a week or 2 off, because I want to be evenly built, not some guy with awesome legs. I want everything to be symetrical, and evenly monsterous.

But on the op, what are your goals? Bodybuilding, just overall size gaining..

My goal as I said to gentleman above is to build beautiful sculpture (Big and Ripped) like greatest fitness model "Greg Plitt", I don't wanna get big with no symmetry I want perfection. I figured I can't do many exercises in one session because if you do it naturally more than 40 minutes lifting leads to overtraining specially for ectomorphs. Don't get me wrong I gained a lot I know wot I'm doing, I just wanna know if it's good to have different 2 weeks rotation? and to know if my exercise choice is right?

BTW: I weight around 197 pounds, height: 6' 1", I'm hopping by April 2012 I can gain 210 and after shedding fat with 8% body fat weight 200 ripped

zubda345
09-23-11, 1:45 pm
I gave my thought on the legs part. I also want symmetry and a really beautiful n nice sculpture. I have many problems sculpture wise, but mine is another story I just gave my opinion on legs. " if I rest 1 minute which is not for ectomorph type, I can't lift heavy but I get the intensity with Forced reps and doing DC style training"

yeah I love training with high intensity, I like to test my self, If I do like 10 reps on a 60kg bench and then take about 30-60 secs rest, on the next set I see how much reps can I perform. It's helps me track that am I getting stronger or not. Just yesterday I benched 60kg for 10 reps and right after with 15-30 secs rest I benched 70kg for 6 reps.

zubda345
09-23-11, 1:48 pm
My goal as I said to gentleman above is to build beautiful sculpture (Big and Ripped) like greatest fitness model "Greg Plitt", I don't wanna get big with no symmetry I want perfection. I figured I can't do many exercises in one session because if you do it naturally more than 40 minutes lifting leads to overtraining specially for ectomorphs. Don't get me wrong I gained a lot I know wot I'm doing, I just wanna know if it's good to have different 2 weeks rotation? and to know if my exercise choice is right?

BTW: I weight around 197 pounds, height: 6' 1", I'm hopping by April 2012 I can gain 210 and after shedding fat with 8% body fat weight 200 ripped

Doing Compound movements is always good, now matter how u want to b, Try to add deadlifts to r back workout (A3 that is). and yes I don't see any fault in having 2 weeks rotation...

How much body fat u have right now?

MRmichael.hooker
09-23-11, 4:09 pm

Im not sure who told you the 40mins thing, but Im a natural, and ill train 1-1.5 hrs all the time.I just supplement with different amino acids alot, and my body recovers very very well. And on the rotation thing, i rotate workouts around all the time. I never really do the same thing over again. I change reps, sets, put in different exercises, w/e, just for change. I know generally what rep range works best for me, but i still do different things to give my body something new (drop sets, supersets, rest/pause, high reps).

Carrnage
09-23-11, 4:56 pm
I'm Ectomorph/Endomorph, and I do it naturally my diet and nutrition is solid. I just need to know if I need to change my new routine. I do one day on and one day off. I do Workout A on one week and Workout B on another day. Basically I'm out the gym maximum after 40 mins.

Week A:
=======================
Workout A1: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
-Incline Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Flat Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Close-Grip Bench Press: 2X6-8
-Military Press: 2X6-8

Workout A2: Legs & ABS
-Squat: 3x15-25
-ABS

Workout A3: Back & Biceps
-DB Row: 2X6-8
-T-Bar Row: 2X6-8
-DB Curls: 2X6-8

Week B:
========================
Workout B1: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
-Machine Incline Press: 2X6-8
-Reverse-Grip Barbell Press: 2X6-8
-Dips: 2 Sets
-DB Shoulder Press: 2X6-8

Workout B2: Legs & ABS
-Leg Press: 2x15-25
-Smith-Machine Front Squat: 2X15-25
-ABS

Workout B3: Back & Biceps
-Lat Pull Down: 2X6-8
-Bent-Over Barbell Row: 2X6-8
-Barbell Curls: 2X6-8

NOTE (1): I do DC Training, basically After I finished my set I Start doing again for another 2 times after 20 seconds (20 breaths). First attempt I get about 2-4 reps and 2nd attempt maybe one or two.

NOTE(2): If you notice I don't do much for legs, cos I'm genetically blessed with great legs, if I do more it gets really big and messes with my body symmetry.

NOTE(3): I rest about 3 minutes between each set.

Thank you.

I call bullshit on you saying your genetically blessed with great legs. I hate when someone says they are genetically blessed about anything! YARRRRRGGG! MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

Im running out of time, ill get back to this thread later!

Sinister_TES
09-23-11, 8:37 pm
I call bullshit on you saying your genetically blessed with great legs. I hate when someone says they are genetically blessed about anything! YARRRRRGGG! MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

I am looking forward to what carnage has to say, becuase the fact that you arnt concentrating on legs bewhilders me. The hormone release and growth advantages you get from trianing legs is incredible and not putting forth the effort on training them hard is going to hold back your upper body developement. What is your age, weight, some of the numbers on your lifts, and the size of your so called geneticlaly gifted legs. And you say you do DC, what is your User anme on intensemuscle.com

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 8:48 pm

I feel sorry for you, this forum is to help your brothers and give them motivation, Hope one day you'll grow up and understand that. peace

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 8:50 pm
I gave my thought on the legs part. I also want symmetry and a really beautiful n nice sculpture. I have many problems sculpture wise, but mine is another story I just gave my opinion on legs. " if I rest 1 minute which is not for ectomorph type, I can't lift heavy but I get the intensity with Forced reps and doing DC style training"

yeah I love training with high intensity, I like to test my self, If I do like 10 reps on a 60kg bench and then take about 30-60 secs rest, on the next set I see how much reps can I perform. It's helps me track that am I getting stronger or not. Just yesterday I benched 60kg for 10 reps and right after with 15-30 secs rest I benched 70kg for 6 reps.

Well then you're not an ectomorph, this is how it works for me.

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 8:51 pm
Doing Compound movements is always good, now matter how u want to b, Try to add deadlifts to r back workout (A3 that is). and yes I don't see any fault in having 2 weeks rotation...

How much body fat u have right now?

Thanks because of Lower back issue I can't risk to do deadlift that's why I didn't add it into my program, now I'm abrout 16% bodyfat

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 8:54 pm
I am looking forward to what carnage has to say, becuase the fact that you arnt concentrating on legs bewhilders me. The hormone release and growth advantages you get from trianing legs is incredible and not putting forth the effort on training them hard is going to hold back your upper body developement. What is your age, weight, some of the numbers on your lifts, and the size of your so called geneticlaly gifted legs. And you say you do DC, what is your User anme on intensemuscle.com

Yeah I heard that before

Sinister_TES
09-23-11, 8:57 pm
Yeah I heard that before

And you chose to ignore it. If you want people to help you have to give better evidence to back up your choices, so we know where your comming from,

ruiner_zer0
09-23-11, 9:09 pm
And you chose to ignore it. If you want people to help you have to give better evidence to back up your choices, so we know where your comming from,

No i didn't ignore it, I google it a lot, even in "Greg Plitt" website, there was a video called: "Ultimate Legs". He mentioned this in the video and said Growth hormones release no matter what, like when you hit major muscle group such as: Chest, shoulders n Back.

Even I remember there was a discussion about this on bodybuilding.com, it looks like ppl have different attitudes toward this topic. On the other hand, there is no doubt doing compound movements is beneficial, or taking protein powder helps to fill the small gap in ur diet or caffeine will boost your performance before workout.

All I'm trying to say since I started to be realistic and understand my body and paying 100% attention to my diet n training and not listening to bb magazines and all B.S promises, I'm getting results. I just wanna know if this rotation is a good idea? if it's not please give me your ideas so I can improve it.

Thank you

zubda345
09-23-11, 11:03 pm

I m also looking forward to that

I feel sorry for you, this forum is to help your brothers and give them motivation, Hope one day you'll grow up and understand that. peace

He helps every one in every possible way he can bro....

Thanks because of Lower back issue I can't risk to do deadlift that's why I didn't add it into my program, now I'm abrout 16% bodyfat

ok Good. But try deads with a v lil weight 1st and try to keep it good. everyone can always increase their limits this is what I think...

Carrnage
09-24-11, 2:42 am

You feel sorry for me? MOTHAFUCKA your the one asking for help! Check out my ol'youtube in my sig and tell me if your sorry for me.

This forum is to help your brothers and give them motivation. MOTHAFUCKA you dont even take your leg training seriously by giving excuses on why you half-ass them saying your genetically blessed. Look if they really are, get them bigger, everyone is known for something, maybe down the road your legs will get super duper huge and you will get noticed for that! In a good way! Such as supplement companies sponsoring you all for your crazy legs, not everyone has "stand-out" bodyparts, take advantage of your "so-called" gentically gifted legs, make them even better. You want to stay balanced? You gonna compete? Until you get into pro shows having a small upper body and a huge lower body will get you through local shows and sometimes national shows aswell.

Carrnage
09-24-11, 2:44 am

ok Good. But try deads with a v lil weight 1st and try to keep it good. everyone can always increase their limits this is what I think...

Thanks Zub!

Hes still a young one, confused, thinks he knows his way around the block but is truely confused. But thats how we all start! Whether we wanna admit the things we dont wanna admit or not!

Bottom line is, this guy has no clue who I am. lol

ruiner_zer0
09-24-11, 3:14 am
You feel sorry for me? MOTHAFUCKA your the one asking for help! Check out my ol'youtube in my sig and tell me if your sorry for me.

This forum is to help your brothers and give them motivation. MOTHAFUCKA you dont even take your leg training seriously by giving excuses on why you half-ass them saying your genetically blessed. Look if they really are, get them bigger, everyone is known for something, maybe down the road your legs will get super duper huge and you will get noticed for that! In a good way! Such as supplement companies sponsoring you all for your crazy legs, not everyone has "stand-out" bodyparts, take advantage of your "so-called" gentically gifted legs, make them even better. You want to stay balanced? You gonna compete? Until you get into pro shows having a small upper body and a huge lower body will get you through local shows and sometimes national shows aswell.

What a douchebag, I checked out ur fucking youtube channel u motherfucker, no doubt you look like shit,another meathead with no respect. I don't wanna compete in any show asshole. You motherfucker enjoy that juice you're running all over your body to get big. Don't talk shit to me I said naturally I certainly didn't ask juiced up assfaces like you. I asked hardworking natural bodybuilders to critique my routine...so fuck off and let others speak.

Peace motherfucker

Carrnage
09-24-11, 3:17 am

Alright bud,

1)perfection? MOTHAFUCKA you sound like Natalie Portman in the Black Swan (great movie by the way!)

2)Ecto-bullshit, dont worry about what morph you are, just worry about your current settings which are:(look below)
----------------------------------------------------CURRENT SETTINGS(for muscle/fat loss)---------------------------------------------------
sleep
stress
libido
nutrition
supplementation
knowledge on how to perform exercises to keep tension on the muscle and not on the joints (this can take years, alot of kids/adults say they know how to bench or squat perfect, but in reality they are bringing in too many secondary muscles during the lift, which ends up with the targeted muscle not getting its potential stimulation during the lift, master the basic compound lifts)
cardio (knowing which type of cardio works best for your body and your body only!)

3)Learn your body, dont rely on what other people do, everyone is built different, lil peter can handle 40 sets for triceps while fat ass bob can only handle 7 sets for triceps without over-working his triceps. lil peter can do HIIT cardio and eat high amounts of protein/carbs and get shredded within a month.......lil bob cant do HIIT cardio and eat high amounts of food to get shredded because of genetic differences.

4)40 min training sessions? Dont count how long your in the gym, do what you need to do, do not chat with anyone, dont put your time into a exercise that will not produce results, for example something like a db kickback. Hit it hard with your compound movements, get in and get out, should be under a hour, if it takes a little longer? Who cares, aslong as your training like a monster and not waisting time your fine. Obviously 1.5-2 hours is def pushing it a little too much! But only way to take that long in the gym is if someone does a fullbody workout i guess?

5)You say you know what your doing but your asking us if your exercise choice is right. Boom. Son, you dont know what your doing. There i said it. Are you going to disagree and complain and stay at the level your at? Or are you gonna accept the fact you dont know what your doing and start learning your body which will mature you as a person. Admitting things we dont wanna admit because of our "ego" is very tough, but when you do.....the end result speaks for itself.

6)Exercise Selection---- master the compound lifts! (pm for this, my hands too tired from this super motivational post)
1)chest pressing with barbells or db's
2)bent over rowing, chin ups from various angles, deadlifts from the floor for back
3)squats front or back, leg presses, lunges, hack squats, leg extensions for quad potential
4)stiff leg deads, leg curl variations (hams)
5)pressing, dips, chins will develop your arms
6)military pressing for cannonballs
Like i said master those movements and you will notice extreme rapid growth once you do. If you wanna know how to perform those to their POTENTIAL(which most people live their whole bodybuilding life not mastering the basic lifts)
give me a private messedge. How do you know if you havent mastered the basic lifts? Well.....After your final set the targeted muscle should be FULLY PUMPED, not a small pump, a big one. During your sets you shouldnt feel ANY pressure on your joints. Even when going heavy. Yeah its possible. And last but not least, you shouldnt be making much plateus, you should be constantly making progressive gains if you mastered the basic lifts.

7)Lets see your daily diet/supplementation/sleep schedule.

8)DC training is a program that uses the extreme failure technique called "rest-pause", its very taxing on the nervous system, so make sure your "current settings" are in check.

9)Check out this thread, its on how to set up your training, its no bullshit, effective, basic, and not confusing. (below)
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37050-Training-routine-Set-Up-Results

10) I know you may not fully understand what im saying, but when you do. Thats when "perfection" starts kicking in.

Good Luck, ask any questions you need, we all start somewhere.

ruiner_zer0
09-24-11, 3:24 am

About the deadlift thanks that's a good tip I focus more on reps than weights, I love doing heavy deadlifts the feel of blood rushing thru your veins n that squeeze at the top. It's the best mass builder for thickness of back.

Carrnage
09-24-11, 3:32 am
What a douchebag, I checked out ur fucking youtube channel u motherfucker, no doubt you look like shit,another meathead with no respect. I don't wanna compete in any show asshole. You motherfucker enjoy that juice you're running all over your body to get big. Don't talk shit to me I said naturally I certainly didn't ask juiced up assfaces like you. I asked hardworking natural bodybuilders to critique my routine...so fuck off and let others speak.

Peace motherfucker

Huh? You took my post wrong, sorry if it looks like im affending you, im not, thats just the way i type on the internet i guess? Im nothing but the truth, can you handle the truth? Oh and those vids are a few years old, and i look AWESOME.

Oh here this video is for you, your post made me giggle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI

ruiner_zer0
09-24-11, 4:08 am
Huh? You took my post wrong, sorry if it looks like im affending you, im not, thats just the way i type on the internet i guess? Im nothing but the truth, can you handle the truth? Oh and those vids are a few years old, and i look AWESOME.

Oh here this video is for you, your post made me giggle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI

Truth :))), I asked a simple question! Is it OK to have two weeks rotation! That's all, then you opened your mouth with shitty attitudes, I asked many pros loads of dumb questions, however this one is like a confirmation from those who have been in my situation when they wanna speed up the progress. What do you call it when some part of your body grow easily!!!?!!! Bodybuilders call it genetically blessed! you started bashing me. Something in your life is lagging so you talk shit to people here.

I remember last year I asked Eric Frankhouser "The House" because he has an insane legs I told him I think I'm genetically blessed with great shoulders n Legs They get big easily I'm little worried about symmetry! wot should I do?" He didn't say "I call bullshit on that" then start bashing me, he simply gave me a great advice with smile on his face and respect.

Learn to respect people asshole, you won't go any further with that shitty mouth you got, Good luck with your screwed up life

greatkeen
09-24-11, 7:36 am
u check in the forum in the morning all seems normal & dandy... u check in a few hrs later and bang....ur mother this ur that...hahaha..

ruiner: carnage likes to crack jokes around here a little too often,,, not saying that they are funny also;-) but still he's a genuinely nice guy who would sincerely help & advice you..this i am telling from personal experience..

ruiner_zer0
09-24-11, 7:47 am
I asked one question! Just one question....He turned it into the argument, I'm not gonna look at this topic anymore...I'm done asking questions here.

MRmichael.hooker
09-24-11, 8:31 am
this thread has turned stupid. I hope i answered your ?s. I hope a mod steps in and closes this, before anything else is rudely argued. If Carnage sounds like a dick... ya sometimes he does sound like a dick. Does he actually wanna help? Yes he does. Did he make some good points, yes. Did he come across as being an ass. yes. DId ruiner come back with a shitty attitude... yea. And now all of us who were just checking in this thread has to read all this bullshit. If you want to have an arguement about training, nutrition, supps, ANYTHING around the iron game, awesome. If you wanna have a pissing match, take it to p.m's

greatkeen
09-24-11, 11:56 am
I asked one question! Just one question....He turned it into the argument, I'm not gonna look at this topic anymore...I'm done asking questions here.

Come on dude chill. He wasnt serious with that...tell him carnage...see he even gave u such long valuable info....which u didnt even ask for ;-) so give him a 2nd chance..he prolly blow that too but by then u wud hav known him a little better....

Aggression
09-24-11, 1:04 pm
Clean this thread up guys.

As for you, OP, if your routine is working, then don't change it. You'll get people to critique your current routine for both good and bad. Same goes for everyone else. What works for one, doesn't work for another. The same applies to you and everyone else in this thread. If you enjoy DC training, then keep doing it. I ran that program for a few months and liked it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there 3 parts to DC training, A, B, and C workouts? As for your legs, if they're honestly your strong body part and you don't want to get out of proportion, then that's fine. Do you. A lot of people will throw daggers b/c they're envious of someone who doesn't have to train a body part as hard. Others refuse to believe it. If your legs are genetically large, then good for you. Just keep on truckin' bro.

ruiner_zer0
09-24-11, 3:36 pm
Clean this thread up guys.

As for you, OP, if your routine is working, then don't change it. You'll get people to critique your current routine for both good and bad. Same goes for everyone else. What works for one, doesn't work for another. The same applies to you and everyone else in this thread. If you enjoy DC training, then keep doing it. I ran that program for a few months and liked it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there 3 parts to DC training, A, B, and C workouts? As for your legs, if they're honestly your strong body part and you don't want to get out of proportion, then that's fine. Do you. A lot of people will throw daggers b/c they're envious of someone who doesn't have to train a body part as hard. Others refuse to believe it. If your legs are genetically large, then good for you. Just keep on truckin' bro.

My question wasn't about legs, first people who answered my question, they helped and gave me some correction. I just said if you see I just do one exercise that because I already have a great legs n if I train them any harder they gonna get so big. I just wanted to make sure two weeks rotation is a good idea or not. Carnage started calling me bullshiter?!!!! Who does that?! I'm not here to brag man I just want to know if you guys approve two weeks rotation with these compound movements that all!

I didn't say critique my legs workout, I said "ROUTINE"!!!!!, I have different goals than Carnage n I didn't ask for long article he send to help. I just wanted to know should I extend it to three weeks rotation or two weeks is good or maybe I should stick to one week. He says you don't know what you're doing!!!! That's why you ask! of course I don't know, I know exercises n I watched tons of videos in last two years to perform with correct form.

Then He talks to other dude "hey He is just a beginner He doesn't know WHO I AM!!!!" What a douchebag, I never had this kind of experience with any bodybuilder really since I started. He turned serious topic into pointless argument. I just wanted to know if it's OK to have two week rotation to speed up the progress and know what other people think.

Carrnage
09-24-11, 3:45 pm

I did not turn it into a arguement. Me saying it was bullshit that you said you were genetically blessed with good legs made me giggle, i wasnt really mad. The whole point of it was to get you to make your genetically gifted legs even better!

Carrnage
09-24-11, 4:07 pm
My question wasn't about legs, first people who answered my question, they helped and gave me some correction. I just said if you see I just do one exercise that because I already have a great legs n if I train them any harder they gonna get so big. I just wanted to make sure two weeks rotation is a good idea or not. Carnage started calling me bullshiter?!!!! Who does that?! I'm not here to brag man I just want to know if you guys approve two weeks rotation with these compound movements that all!

I didn't say critique my legs workout, I said "ROUTINE"!!!!!, I have different goals than Carnage n I didn't ask for long article he send to help. I just wanted to know should I extend it to three weeks rotation or two weeks is good or maybe I should stick to one week. He says you don't know what you're doing!!!! That's why you ask! of course I don't know, I know exercises n I watched tons of videos in last two years to perform with correct form.

Then He talks to other dude "hey He is just a beginner He doesn't know WHO I AM!!!!" What a douchebag, I never had this kind of experience with any bodybuilder really since I started. He turned serious topic into pointless argument. I just wanted to know if it's OK to have two week rotation to speed up the progress and know what other people think.

Your taking this wayyyy to seriously bro, the way i talk to people may sound offensive but im just messing with people all the time and telling the truth and nothing but it. If your that mad at me about calling your "gifted legs" bullshit then i am sorry, i just hate it when people throw excuses for not training their legs to their potential. And re-read my article, it doesnt matter if your goals are for muscle growth or fat loss or even both, that will clear up alot of questions for you. Understand what i wrote, dont anger yourself your releasing cortisol when you mad!! lol And yes you are a beginner, nothing to be ashamed of? Whats so bad about that? We all start somewhere right? Please change your mindset on how you view things, in life and in your physque goals. Stop taking my post as "offensive post"....they are not, yes they are harsh, yes it sounds like im an asshole, but their are only few that can accept the truth for who they are and who they want to truely become. Will you be one of the few?

Its a matter of understand-ment when trying to accomplish your physque goals, understanding how,when,why to do things is a must. People/friends in my town always ask me how i manage to add 20-40 pounds of muscle to my clients within months, and drop pounds and pounds of fat within weeks, my answer to that is "Tapping into the right Miindset".

From your post i can see you dont care what im telling you, but in may be a few years from now, but eventually you will stumble across here again, and you will understand everything im telling you. You'l read all this in the future, and say to yourself...."Ohhhhh so thats what Carrnage was trying to tell me!!!....I understand now!!"

But just like Agression said about the 2 weeks rotation, try it for yourself, see if it works, only youl know if something works, not us.

Again, sorry that you mis-understood my post.

Carrnage
09-24-11, 4:08 pm
Come on dude chill. He wasnt serious with that...tell him carnage...see he even gave u such long valuable info....which u didnt even ask for ;-) so give him a 2nd chance..he prolly blow that too but by then u wud hav known him a little better....

Thanks for the kind words my friend.

PORTERHOUSE
09-24-11, 4:09 pm
Im not going to lie and say this wasn't an entertaining thread to read through, but at the end of the day this forvm has a strong emphasis on respect, and that's a good thing. Carrnage and I have disagreed plenty of times, but always managed to keep a level of respect. I hope this thread gets shut down, just because if they start tolerating this kind of name-calling and what not, we may as well be over at bb.com, and uhh, who the hell wants to go there?

Carrnage
09-24-11, 4:09 pm
this thread has turned stupid. I hope i answered your ?s. I hope a mod steps in and closes this, before anything else is rudely argued. If Carnage sounds like a dick... ya sometimes he does sound like a dick. Does he actually wanna help? Yes he does. Did he make some good points, yes. Did he come across as being an ass. yes. DId ruiner come back with a shitty attitude... yea. And now all of us who were just checking in this thread has to read all this bullshit. If you want to have an arguement about training, nutrition, supps, ANYTHING around the iron game, awesome. If you wanna have a pissing match, take it to p.m's

<3 u

Carrnage
09-24-11, 4:10 pm
Im not going to lie and say this wasn't an entertaining thread to read through, but at the end of the day this forvm has a strong emphasis on respect, and that's a good thing. Carrnage and I have disagreed plenty of times, but always managed to keep a level of respect. I hope this thread gets shut down, just because if they start tolerating this kind of name-calling and what not, we may as well be over at bb.com, and uhh, who the hell wants to go there?

bb.com haha I dont think i could last a minute in there, id prolly get banned instantly lol hahah

zubda345
09-25-11, 12:36 am
About the deadlift thanks that's a good tip I focus more on reps than weights, I love doing heavy deadlifts the feel of blood rushing thru your veins n that squeeze at the top. It's the best mass builder for thickness of back.

Yepp, nothing like doing heavy deads.

zubda345
09-25-11, 12:41 am
u check in the forum in the morning all seems normal & dandy... u check in a few hrs later and bang....ur mother this ur that...hahaha..

ruiner: carnage likes to crack jokes around here a little too often,,, not saying that they are funny also;-) but still he's a genuinely nice guy who would sincerely help & advice you..this i am telling from personal experience..

LOL yeah just what I was thinking.

And ruiner bro, carrnage is one hell of a helper, he likes to have fun so chill out. don't b rude now he stopped shitty language after only one post but now u r still keeping that. Forum migh take an action so try not to b rude now ok.

Peace.

B.S.
09-25-11, 12:45 am
shit just got real

Carrnage
09-25-11, 1:33 am

100 percent agree!

ruiner_zer0
09-25-11, 4:57 pm
I'm sorry too, but you have to understand you've used very strong language and it's difficult to know the tone of speech on internet. I know you've been trying to help like pushing me to the edge and give me some sort of wake up call to push myself more but you have to understand people have different goals, I hate competing but i enjoy watching big ripped guys on stage I don't wanna look like you or them but it's entertaining.

I wanna be bigger n stronger and ripped, but naturally, It's really difficult I have to change my routine every 6 weeks or sometimes when it works great every 12 weeks n it's same with my diet,. First I started my progress was superb I could easily put on muscle n size fast but now it slowed down. I'm proud of what i've done I used to be skinny dude with no muscle. I don't compare myself to anyone else otherwise I'll be unmotivated.

Punch line is NO I don't take myself seriously but you have to understand I'm in vulnerable situation, all my other friends take "enhancement drugs" n they put on pounds of muscle easily, I'm lucky to put on 8-10 pounds pure muscle in a year. I don't diss anyone who use those stuff. This is my decision but it's really difficult.

Peace out

Carrnage
09-25-11, 7:00 pm
I'm sorry too, but you have to understand you've used very strong language and it's difficult to know the tone of speech on internet. I know you've been trying to help like pushing me to the edge and give me some sort of wake up call to push myself more but you have to understand people have different goals, I hate competing but i enjoy watching big ripped guys on stage I don't wanna look like you or them but it's entertaining.

I wanna be bigger n stronger and ripped, but naturally, It's really difficult I have to change my routine every 6 weeks or sometimes when it works great every 12 weeks n it's same with my diet,. First I started my progress was superb I could easily put on muscle n size fast but now it slowed down. I'm proud of what i've done I used to be skinny dude with no muscle. I don't compare myself to anyone else otherwise I'll be unmotivated.

Punch line is NO I don't take myself seriously but you have to understand I'm in vulnerable situation, all my other friends take "enhancement drugs" n they put on pounds of muscle easily, I'm lucky to put on 8-10 pounds pure muscle in a year. I don't diss anyone who use those stuff. This is my decision but it's really difficult.

Peace out

Very mature post!! Respect to ya!

Read my little article again into you fully understand it, trust me man, once you understand those, what ever your goals are, they will come faster. Can we see your diet/cardio/supplementation regimine? Those are criticle!

Carrnage
09-25-11, 7:05 pm

Peace out

Once you start understanding more and more about how and why nutrition works, which foods work for you, and understand how to keep tension on the muscle, knowing which and when to take supplements, how to keep your mindset positive at all times, even when stressed knowing how to calm yourself down and keep hunting your goals even being natural you can experience solid muscle gains QUICKLY! I like to call it rapid growth! Im a natural myself, after years and years of research/trial and error, i found what works for everything regarding bodybuilding, and started growing rapidly, and still up to this day im growing rapidly, i gota say i dont even think im at my potential yet! lol!!