PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a gym in the Conshohocken-Philly area

fuse929
09-26-11, 1:35 pm
Moving to Conshohocken in a few months, and looking for a good, Animal-approved place to hit the iron. All that I've been able to find in the area are the big-box fitness clubs, but I'm looking for a more old-school place with loud music and dead-lifting. If anyone knows of anything in or around Conshy (20 min or less drive) please let me know.

Steve Pulcinella
02-09-12, 9:17 am
Moving to Conshohocken in a few months, and looking for a good, Animal-approved place to hit the iron. All that I've been able to find in the area are the big-box fitness clubs, but I'm looking for a more old-school place with loud music and dead-lifting. If anyone knows of anything in or around Conshy (20 min or less drive) please let me know.

Iron Sport Gym just old outside Philly. 20 mins from Conshy. www.ironsport.com I think we'll have what you're looking for.

smoothballer
02-09-12, 9:21 am
Iron Sport Gym just old outside Philly. 20 mins from Conshy. www.ironsport.com I think we'll have what you're looking for.

Big Steve Pulccinella on the boards. If I ever make my way out to the Philly area I will be sure to make a trip to Iron Sport. BTW big fan of your sarcastic commentary over on EliteFTS

J-Dawg
02-09-12, 9:28 am

Big Steve Pulccinella on the boards. If I ever make my way out to the Philly area I will be sure to make a trip to Iron Sport. BTW big fan of your sarcastic commentary over on EliteFTS

x2. We're looking forward to the ABC event at Iron Sport Gym this Sat!

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:50 am
x2. We're looking forward to the ABC event at Iron Sport Gym this Sat!

Solid...