PDA

View Full Version : South Georgia Animals

TCWorkhorse
09-29-11, 11:20 am
What's up everyone, this is TCWorkhorse. I, along with some hardcore friends of mine will be starting a chapter of the Animal Barbell Club called the South Georgia Animals. This is mainly for the Animals out there below the Macon area that would have trouble making the drive to participate with the Atlanta group. I've already got a pretty solid group interested and everyone is welcome. It's all about the comraderie and sharing your journey with the group. Message me if you are interested in participating or you have any input for me.

G Diesel
09-29-11, 11:35 am
Awesome to see the ABC movement spreading in Georgia...

Hit me with a PM if you fellas need anything.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
09-29-11, 4:45 pm
Awesome fellas. G and I are here to help if you need it. Have any dates set in mind yet?

TCWorkhorse
10-03-11, 10:24 pm
We haven't set anything in stone yet; we're probably going to do our first event early in the spring. We're trying to see how far group membership can spread across south Georgia before we do any of the major planning for it.

I feel like if we can build a pretty good hype for the SGA chapter of ABC then it could become one of the most active ones out there.

TCWorkhorse
10-03-11, 10:50 pm
Diesel and Coronato, you each have PMs. Thanks for the warm welcome.

theshoupguy
10-04-11, 6:36 pm
Awesome to see the ABC movement spreading in Georgia...
Agreed.
Got a few of us in east Georgia / GA-SC border spreading the word, now our brothers to the south... Animal's going to tear up the southeast!

Shahabidabi
10-23-11, 3:38 pm
Y'all got anything planned for Nov time frame? I'm coming down to the Ludowici area visiting friends during my mid tour leave and wouldn't mind getting together with some fellow animals.

ATLMusclBro5
05-18-12, 3:26 pm
Sup brothers.

Sorry for the late notice, but we are having another Georgia ABC session on Saturday down in Macon. I know how tough it is for you guys to get up north to Atlanta, so a few of us are making the drive down south. Hopefully you can join in the fun. Here's the details:

It's that time again, Lets get together and throw some Iron-

When: Saturday, May 19th 10:30am - Until we're done

Where: Body Evolution
171 Spring St.
Macon, GA 31201
Phone: (478) 390-7636
http://www.bodyevolution.us

Cost: $10 - $5 if more than 4 show

Food to follow at a yet to be determind location.

For more info, shoot a PM to Wetdawg.