PDA

View Full Version : Rage + M-Stak question

awayoflife
10-01-11, 11:23 am
Well I started taking M-Stak again and am just finishing up my first week, I always drop the red pill because I use Rage pre w/o and am taking the M-Stak 30 minutes prior to training and Rage 15 minutes after that. I managed to w/o in the morning but due to some schedule changes I will have to train in the late afternoon or early evening and I wanted to know if it would be a better idea to take the M-Stak minus the red pill earlier in the day (say after my first or second meal) to maximize the effect of the methoxy and use Rage pre w/o, or should I continue to take the M-Stak 30 minutes pre?

ruiner_zer0
10-01-11, 12:16 pm
Well I started taking M-Stak again and am just finishing up my first week, I always drop the red pill because I use Rage pre w/o and am taking the M-Stak 30 minutes prior to training and Rage 15 minutes after that. I managed to w/o in the morning but due to some schedule changes I will have to train in the late afternoon or early evening and I wanted to know if it would be a better idea to take the M-Stak minus the red pill earlier in the day (say after my first or second meal) to maximize the effect of the methoxy and use Rage pre w/o, or should I continue to take the M-Stak 30 minutes pre?

Best effect of M-Stak for me personally is taking it in the morning when I wake up 6 or 7 AM, I think you're wasting your money right now. M-Stak increases your strength n gives you great focus, so in my opinion you don't need to use Rage. That red pill in M-Stak does the job. But hey this is just my personal opinion, you can do wotever you wanna do ;)

B.S.
10-01-11, 1:39 pm
dont really agree with comment above me, the stim pill in mstak is worthless so i dont think your wasting your money. i take mstak in the morning everytime i take it then workout at 4

B.S.
10-01-11, 1:39 pm
. But hey this is just my personal opinion, you can do wotever you wanna do ;)

did you just quote the hodge twins lol?

ruiner_zer0
10-01-11, 3:58 pm
did you just quote the hodge twins lol?
I did the polite version :))

ruiner_zer0
10-01-11, 4:26 pm
dont really agree with comment above me, the stim pill in mstak is worthless so i dont think your wasting your money. i take mstak in the morning everytime i take it then workout at 4

I dunno how you can afford this much on supplement, I mean after buying foods and obv we eat a lot, I'm lucky to have money to buy protein powder and pre-workout supplement such as: Animal Pump (My favourite, I love it).

B.S.
10-01-11, 9:19 pm
I dunno how you can afford this much on supplement, I mean after buying foods and obv we eat a lot, I'm lucky to have money to buy protein powder and pre-workout supplement such as: Animal Pump (My favourite, I love it).

lol yeah i did the math on the stak i was just on and it was running me about 15-20 dollars a day, my budget is about ten dollars a day for supps tho

ruiner_zer0
10-02-11, 12:35 am
lol yeah i did the math on the stak i was just on and it was running me about 15-20 dollars a day, my budget is about ten dollars a day for supps tho

well it might be cheap in the US but if I wanna get this stack in the UK it's going to be way more expensive.

Bob
10-04-11, 3:31 pm
rage + m-stak sounds like a solid combo. just remove that red cap and you're good to go.

C.Coronato
10-04-11, 3:58 pm
M-Stak before first and second meals, i would still personally drop the red cap, you dont need that much extra caff. Then have the Rage pre. Solid choice brother.

Jay
10-05-11, 3:22 am
I did as stated above with M-stak. If I was short on time- M-stak would be taking 1 hour before the workout minus red pill- rage about 20-30 pwo.

Enforcer
10-09-11, 1:35 pm

You could def do that bro. Whenever I use M-Stak, I take in mid day in between my meals. It is meant to help with nutrient partiniong so I always figured why not take it between meals 2-3 this way it'll help better shuttle the nutrients into me.