PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding hairloss and Test/Stak/M-Stak

Fab
10-03-11, 2:35 pm
Hey there

Iīve MPB and iīm taking finasteride and minoxidil to combat it. It seems itīs maintaining my hair and for now i wouldnīt like to lose more hairs.

I want to take Test/Stak for two cycles(42 days) and then use M-Stak to maintain the gains i eventually make with the Stack.
I did this two years ago and until today i say that these three supplements are the best i ever took but i canīt remember if i lost any hairs. I was already losing my hair (Being losing it for about 7 years) btw.

Wouldnīt the increase in test levels by Test/Stak also increase DHT?

Aggression
10-03-11, 2:38 pm
There won't be any hair loss issues with Stak/Test. I've used these products countless times and I've never had an issue. Remember, Stak and Test are just boosting your body's own natural production of said hormones, not providing outside, synthetic hormones. You'll be fine.

Mr. Dead
10-03-11, 2:40 pm
I'm 43, with a full head of hair... And, have run these quite often... *LOL*

Fab
10-03-11, 3:01 pm
I hope i will be fine. I donīt know if the effect of increasing my own hormones will increase my hairloss. Male Pattern Baldness sucks a bit but i guess i can stop the stack if something goes wrong...or i will finally shave my hair :D

C.Coronato
10-03-11, 3:04 pm
I hope i will be fine. I donīt know if the effect of increasing my own hormones will increase my hairloss. Male Pattern Baldness sucks a bit but i guess i can stop the stack if something goes wrong...or i will finally shave my hair :D

They are not PHs or Steroids, so you really should be 100% fine my man. If you notice any change, just stop, but you shouldnt have any problems.

ruiner_zer0
10-04-11, 11:49 am
For some people this happens, I tell you why because genetically you might have this issue in your family: Animal Stak n Animal Test increase your Hormones to its maximum level n it might leads to hair loss. It's not products problem it's your genetic. Next time pick the better parents lol

Solid Dreams
10-04-11, 1:03 pm
That's not true. Stak contains DHT blockers, which also affects hair loss. In fact, DHT is 95% of the problem for most men who lose their hair, so it actually will help you.

Fab
10-04-11, 3:41 pm
For some people this happens, I tell you why because genetically you might have this issue in your family: Animal Stak n Animal Test increase your Hormones to its maximum level n it might leads to hair loss. It's not products problem it's your genetic. Next time pick the better parents lol

Yes, i know i have the MPB gene already and iīm fighting it with Finasteride and Minoxidil thatīs why i donīt want to take any risks.

Anyway iīm planning to do this cycle on february or march next year, probably i already shave my hair.

Enforcer
10-09-11, 5:10 pm
Hey there

Iīve MPB and iīm taking finasteride and minoxidil to combat it. It seems itīs maintaining my hair and for now i wouldnīt like to lose more hairs.

I want to take Test/Stak for two cycles(42 days) and then use M-Stak to maintain the gains i eventually make with the Stack.
I did this two years ago and until today i say that these three supplements are the best i ever took but i canīt remember if i lost any hairs. I was already losing my hair (Being losing it for about 7 years) btw.

Wouldnīt the increase in test levels by Test/Stak also increase DHT?

Since all Animal products are 100% natural products and no longer prohormones, you wont have to worry about hair loss