PDA

View Full Version : ROUNDTABLE: Preworkout

G Diesel
10-06-11, 1:02 pm
There is much debate as to what to take and when, what to eat and why and a million other questions related to optimizing performance and strength and kick-starting anabolism before you head to the gym. Myths. Traditions. Speculation. Conjecture. Let's cut through the nonsense.

We are surrounded by some of the best and most accomplished in the game, many rising stars, seasoned vets and diehard iron warriors. What I'd like to know is...

What do you eat pre-training and why? What supplements do you take preworkout? When? Why?

Use 2 scoops of Rage? Think stimulants are drugs of the devil?

Eat Pop Tarts and pie filling? Eat canned tuna and drink distilled water?

Take 20 grams of creatine or does creatine "bloat" you blurring your 8 pack abs?

No bullshit. Honest. Raw and uncut. Speak on this...

Peace, G

Big Al
10-06-11, 1:15 pm
There is much debate as to what to take and when, what to eat and why and a million other questions related to optimizing performance and strength and kick-starting anabolism before you head to the gym. Myths. Traditions. Speculation. Conjecture. Let's cut through the nonsense.

We are surrounded by some of the best and most accomplished in the game, many rising stars, seasoned vets and diehard iron warriors. What I'd like to know is...

What do you eat pre-training and why? What supplements do you take preworkout? When? Why?

Take 20 grams of creatine or does creatine "bloat" you blurring your 8 pack abs?

Peace, G

Stimulants are the devil..but we all need a little devil in us.
Pre -workout is depending on time,I love oats and pie filling......poptarts or any sugar is for post workout.
I like to take my stimulants in a pill,because I drink a gatorade on the way to gym and another druring the workout.

Big Byrd
10-06-11, 1:16 pm
Normally i like to take Torrent (4 scoops instead of reccommended 3) 45 minutes before with Pump Stak, then torrent again as soon as i finish, followed by a solid meal 1.5 hrs later. (meal reverses and has 70 pro and 30 carbs roughly)

Ive heard the ideal ratio of pro/carbs is .4pro/.8carb per kilo of LBM. Torrent fits me perfect w 4 scoops. Im 100kilos (220lbs) so 4 scoops gives me 27pro/70 carbs.

Now on my precontest BB diet i just take the pump stak or a rage 45 min prior. post i take 2 scoops ultra whey and 1 scoop waixy maize, eat solid meal 1.5 hrs later.

G Diesel
10-06-11, 1:27 pm
Stimulants are the devil..but we all need a little devil in us.
Pre -workout is depending on time,I love oats and pie filling......poptarts or any sugar is for post workout.
I like to take my stimulants in a pill,because I drink a gatorade on the way to gym and another druring the workout.

What kind of stims, Al?

Doesn't pie filling have sugar?

Normally i like to take Torrent (4 scoops instead of reccommended 3) 45 minutes before with Pump Stak, then torrent again as soon as i finish, followed by a solid meal 1.5 hrs later. (meal reverses and has 70 pro and 30 carbs roughly)

Ive heard the ideal ratio of pro/carbs is .4pro/.8carb per kilo of LBM. Torrent fits me perfect w 4 scoops. Im 100kilos (220lbs) so 4 scoops gives me 27pro/70 carbs.

Now on my precontest BB diet i just take the pump stak or a rage 45 min prior. post i take 2 scoops ultra whey and 1 scoop waixy maize, eat solid meal 1.5 hrs later.

I love how Byrd uses the metric system. Haha.

Byrd when you say "Pump Stak", are you talking about Animal Pump and Animal Stak or just Animal Pump?

Offseason you have 8 scoops of Torrent around your workout?

Peace, G

Aggression
10-06-11, 1:34 pm
PreWO meal is always solid food. Shakes leave me feeling too empty/hungry mid-workout. I'll usually have 6-8oz meat with 1.5c white rice with some evoo and maybe a handful of nuts.

45min later, I'm taking a preWO (either Shock Therapy or Animal Rage) mixed with a serving of SP CARB Max. The extra carbs provide energy and strength.

Big D
10-06-11, 1:58 pm
I want pop tarts :)

I train at night at around 715. I

Pre workout recently I've been taking atomic 7, 1
scoop of lava and rage and storm.
Intra workout is intra aid
Pwo is 3 scoops of torrent. 1 scoop of lava. 1 scoop of torrent zero. And a pak of nitro.

Whole meal 2 hours later.

R-Man
10-06-11, 2:17 pm
Right now i take pump 30 min before workout then 15 minutes later 1 serving of watermelon eaa stack mixed with 1 serving of slaugtermelon rage.

naturalguy
10-06-11, 2:18 pm
Pwo is 3 scoops of torrent. 1 scoop of lava. 1 scoop of torrent zero. And a pak of nitro.

That is like the post-workout mega mix, I like the sound of it

Jay
10-06-11, 2:28 pm
Great thread here...

Food wise, I like to eat a whole meal around 1.5 to 2 hours before the workout. Im with aggression that a shake just doesnt fill me up long enough. Preworkout comes about 1/2 before the workout time. I've done many combos, currently im doing Animal Pump and Rage. No flavor preference- I have them all. Sometimes I go with Shock Therapy. For a while I was doing Rage with big bodyparts, and Shock on Arm days.
Now these are only taking on workout days. Rage maybe every now and then if im tired. But no additional caffiene intake.
I take a week or two off everynow and then. I dont think more then 2-3 weeks stim break is needed. I took one week off, 2 weeks of Shock Therapy, and now im back to Rage and one level scoop is almost too much!
Intra workout I go with Atomic 7. In the near future I think im gonna go with intra-aid for a bit.
Post workout right now is UWP chocolate chip.
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2403/img1798iu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/img1798iu.jpg/)

naturalguy
10-06-11, 2:29 pm
Here is my protocol:

2 hours pre-workout - solid food meal (usually chick/steak or fish with some veggies and sweet potato or rice)

30 minutes pre-workout - 1 scoop (that is plenty) of Animal Rage

Intra-workout - 2 scoops Atomic 7

Post-workout - 3 scoops Torrent Zero & fruit

C.Coronato
10-06-11, 2:38 pm
Ive changed hands in pre and post many times. Currently im trying to put on some size so i have increased the amounts of certain supplements. Pre workout food right now is 8oz chicken, 6oz rice, and 1/4 cup of nuts. Thats about an hour and half before training. 45 mins later I have 1 scoop Shock mixed with 2 scoops of CarbMax. Intra workout is Atomic 7, Post workout is 3 Scoops CarbMax, 3 scoops Just Whey, and 1 Nitro. An hour later im having 4 whole eggs, 4oz ground beef, and 1/2 cup oats. I have recently incorporated the extra carbs into my training and I feel stronger and rest better. I do miss LAVA / Torrent tho, i may go back to that soon. I just do not miss that extra bloat i got from them.

Big D
10-06-11, 2:41 pm
I do miss LAVA / Torrent tho, i may go back to that soon. I just do not miss that extra bloat i got from them.

that bloat makes me big and strong.. and i dont need to worry about what i look like with my shirt off until May

JUGGERNAUT
10-06-11, 2:41 pm
Always training at night for the longest time, dinner was always the meal before the gym, the typical steak and potatoes with vegetables variety and it would work well for me at anytime before training 30min-1hour before.
Pre supp is RAGE, love it and don't underestimate the Universal supp Intra Aid, it's amazing. EAA's for post then a Torrent shake 30 minutes after.

Beowulf
10-06-11, 3:09 pm

That's really interesting, Torrent preworkout. How did you come to this solution Big Byrd?

Big Wides
10-06-11, 3:24 pm
This varies a lot for me but its normally one of the following preworkout combos (depending on what i have in stock):

#1 - Pump, 4 scoops Torrent Pre, 2scoops Torrent Intra, 3 scoops Torrent PWO
#2 - Pump, 1scoop EAA Nitro, 1scoop Torrent, and a Pop-Tart (all preworkout)
#3 - 3scoops Lava, Pump Pre, 3.5 scoops Torrent PWO

Aggression
10-06-11, 3:29 pm
that bloat makes me big and strong.. and i dont need to worry about what i look like with my shirt off until May

ha

rev8ball
10-06-11, 3:41 pm
What:
1 - 1.5 hrs pre: FOOD
30 mins pre: EAAs and CHOs
During: EAAs and CHOs, maybe extra BCAAs (only becase I love the taste of Atomic 7)
Post: EAAs and CHOs with Creatine Monohydrate, or Real Gains with Creatine Monohydrate, or Torrent

How much:
EAAs: From 6-12g each
CHOs: 15-45g each
CM: 5-10g

Why:
I started this basic stack because of some of the research I have seen, as well as participated in, and it has really worked for me very well ever since.

G Diesel
10-06-11, 3:44 pm
Keep it preworkout gents... This roundtable is strictly about what you're doing in the period directly before you train.

There will be plenty of time later to talk about stuff like intra, post, AM, before bed, etc.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
10-06-11, 3:47 pm
Here's what I like to do pre-training--
--1/2 to 1 serving of Animal Rage (depending on the training protocol ahead)
--1 serving of Animal Nitro caps opened up into drink
--1 serving CARB Max

Big Byrd
10-06-11, 3:48 pm
What kind of stims, Al?

Doesn't pie filling have sugar?

I love how Byrd uses the metric system. Haha.

Byrd when you say "Pump Stak", are you talking about Animal Pump and Animal Stak or just Animal Pump?

Offseason you have 8 scoops of Torrent around your workout?

Peace, G

Animal Pump preworkout... the Pak is in the morning. And yes i bracket training w 8 scoops torrent

Big Byrd
10-06-11, 3:52 pm
That's really interesting, Torrent preworkout. How did you come to this solution Big Byrd?

it just seemed to fit. i will have eaten about 2 hrs prior to shake

rev8ball
10-06-11, 3:57 pm
it just seemed to fit. i will have eaten about 2 hrs prior to shake

That'll work.
I have an athlete that loves to consume her Torrent intra-workout....

Ox
10-06-11, 6:53 pm
Hahahaha...pop tarts and pie filling. It's science!

Honestly, I think that THE most important things you do post workout are the basics.

1. Sleep. Sufficient sleep is key when it comes to performing at top capacity and recovering efficiently. But I'll tell you the truth, for whatever reason, some of my best workouts were on limited sleep...don't know why. The only reason I mention it is because if for some reason you don't get as much sleep as usual for one night, it isn't going to kill your workout. Not getting enough sleep every night? That will definitely fuck up your progress.
2. Hydrate. I think the worst thing you can do is go to the gym dehydrated. If you train first thing in the morning, I think it's especially challenging to hydrate enough before training but if that's when you train, take your drinking as seriously as your eating.
3. Eat. If you're eating balanced meals and comprising them of food that digests well for you and food that you feel good eating, i find that having a regular old meal an hour before training works best for me. I Stay away from pre-workout supps and drinks because the last thing I want when I train to puke or to hold back on my intensity for fear of puking.

The one thing I will use during training when I'm dietting is Nitro. I'm a huge Nitro fan and feel that if there is any one supplement (beyond Pak and Omega) that's worth investing as much as possible in, it's Nitro. In my opinion, the more the merrier. 3 or 4 paks during training and a couple more after.

I'm not against stims but I think that if you take care of business throughout the day and keep your lifestyle in check, you don't need them. And for most people, they become a crutch. Dont look to a supplement to motivate you...bring your own motivation.

But I'm all about post workout! Aside from foundation supps like Animal Pak and Omega, if there's ever a time of day that supps play a role, to me it's post training. Torrent, EAA Nitro, Nitro, Glutamine, all fantastic products that I feel play a huge role in improving recovery.

Big Al
10-06-11, 7:12 pm
I like the animal PUMP.
And yes pie filling has sugar,I like a lot of carbs pre-workout.Some complex and some simple.

Solid Dreams
10-06-11, 8:03 pm
For me, I like to train in the morning so I'm ready for work in the afternoon.

I wake up 2 hours before I go in, drink down up to a gallon of water, take 2 scoops of protein and some almonds with my pak.

Then an hour-45 minutes before, I'll take my stak, 30 minutes I'll hit pump without the red cap, if I feel the need for some stims I'll hit rage 15 before, then right before I start lifting (when I'm stretching out) I'll take 3 amino 1900s.

rev8ball
10-06-11, 8:28 pm
I'm not against stims but I think that if you take care of business throughout the day and keep your lifestyle in check, you don't need them. And for most people, they become a crutch. Dont look to a supplement to motivate you...bring your own motivation.

'Nuff said.....

HIGA MONSTER
10-06-11, 11:06 pm
I usually train early morning, or mid-morning.

If this is on a Saturday when I do event training 7am-9am, this is how it goes...
1. Wake up and brew a cup of coffee at 5:40am.
2. Eat a bowl of oatmeal or 2 slices of whole grain toast.
3. Make a shaker with 2 scoops of Ultra Whey with skim milk. I am going to take this in the car and drink it on the way to the gym (20 minute ride). Will also pack my Pak, Flex and 6 Uni-Livers. Slam all of this before I get to the gym.
I try to wait an hour before I take my Pak, Flex and Uni-Livers after drinking coffee.
I also feel that taking these products BEFORE my workout helps my performance in the gym. I would feel "naked" if I didn't take them before my workout.
4. At the gym, mix some Animal Rage powder and slam it. By the time I do my dynamic warm-ups, I feel good for the rest of the workout till 9am.

Mid-morning or Lunch workout, this is how it goes...
I slam a Animal Rage 15 minutes before my expected start of the workout.

That's all I need because I most likely had my breakfast and a shake earlier in the day.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Big C
10-06-11, 11:34 pm
Hour preworkout, usually 8 oz beef or chicken and a cup of white or brown rice.

15 minutes pre, 5-10 grams creatine with 3 grams DAA.

Wycked
10-07-11, 3:39 am
Like many of u guys I've changed my pre workout regiment many times of over the years but here's what I'm currently doing :

45mins prior: animal pump 1 pack and stak 1 pack

30min before workouts ;
25g hydrolyzed whey
5g creatine
5g beta alanine
70g karbolyn
15g glycerol
2 scoops storm
1scoop atomic 7

Intra-workout is the same is pre workout but I drink it @ the mid way point of my workout

G Diesel
10-07-11, 10:00 am
2. Hydrate. I think the worst thing you can do is go to the gym dehydrated. If you train first thing in the morning, I think it's especially challenging to hydrate enough before training but if that's when you train, take your drinking as seriously as your eating.

That is a great point... Thanks for making me think more about my drinking. This is a convo we've had before. Your water intake is immense.

I usually train early morning, or mid-morning.

If this is on a Saturday when I do event training 7am-9am, this is how it goes...
1. Wake up and brew a cup of coffee at 5:40am.
2. Eat a bowl of oatmeal or 2 slices of whole grain toast.
3. Make a shaker with 2 scoops of Ultra Whey with skim milk. I am going to take this in the car and drink it on the way to the gym (20 minute ride). Will also pack my Pak, Flex and 6 Uni-Livers. Slam all of this before I get to the gym.
I try to wait an hour before I take my Pak, Flex and Uni-Livers after drinking coffee.
I also feel that taking these products BEFORE my workout helps my performance in the gym. I would feel "naked" if I didn't take them before my workout.
4. At the gym, mix some Animal Rage powder and slam it. By the time I do my dynamic warm-ups, I feel good for the rest of the workout till 9am.

Mid-morning or Lunch workout, this is how it goes...
I slam a Animal Rage 15 minutes before my expected start of the workout.

That's all I need because I most likely had my breakfast and a shake earlier in the day.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

I know what you mean about being "naked" without the basics. Well said bro.

Hour preworkout, usually 8 oz beef or chicken and a cup of white or brown rice.

15 minutes pre, 5-10 grams creatine with 3 grams DAA.

Talk to me about DAA, Big C... What are your experiences thus far?

No stims preworkout?

Like many of u guys I've changed my pre workout regiment many times of over the years but here's what I'm currently doing :

45mins prior: animal pump 1 pack and stak 1 pack

30min before workouts ;
25g hydrolyzed whey
5g creatine
5g beta alanine
70g karbolyn
15g glycerol
2 scoops storm
1scoop atomic 7

Intra-workout is the same is pre workout but I drink it @ the mid way point of my workout

I like the Stak/Pump combo preworkout. Tried it before. Good shit.

That is a massive drink. How many ounces of water is mixed with each?

It reminds me a lot of what Big Ant does intraworkout.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
10-07-11, 11:44 am

Peace, G

I don't eat prior to training, due to the fact that I prefer not to revisit my meal. *LOL* I train later in the day, after work and need that little push from either a mix Storm and Rage or Shock Therapy. I don't worry about distilled water, until my final 2 weeks of contest prep. As for creatine, I do bloat. I've actually had people comment on my stomach, as it grew during the course of the conversation. But I consider it a necessary evil, due to the other benefits. I'll cut it out the final 3 weeks of prep.

BigAnt
10-07-11, 11:56 am
2 hours before I train, I eat 1 cup of oats, 3 scoops Ultra Iso Whey and a tsp. of natty p-butter. On the ride to the gym or the walk down stairs to enter the basement gym I drink (in ice cold water)...1 scoop Shock Therapy mixed with 5 grams L-Glutamine and 1 scoop of EAA Nitro...all the things needed for a great training session- stims-aminos-dextrose-glutamine.

Have been doing this for a while. Next month when I bump up my training to go into "offcial off season mode" I will use Rage to replace Shock Therapy

ProteinJunkie
10-07-11, 12:54 pm
Some cool preps in here. I’ll add mine too:

Pre w/o meal:
1 can tuna sprinkled with dill and habanero sauce
1 cup brown rice w/2 tablespoons olive oil, fresh cracked pepper
Washed down w/:
1 serving hemp protein, 4 egg whites, 1 serving Grape A7, 2 serving of Lemon Lime BCAA Stack
Caps: 1gr Green Tea Extract, 3gr Ginseng, 1 pack Omega & mega-dosing with Natural Sterol Complex (4 tabs instead of 2)

Immediate pre w/o 75 mins later:
2 packs Nitro while sipping on 2 serving Grape A7 intra w/o

Big C
10-07-11, 2:34 pm
Talk to me about DAA, Big C... What are your experiences thus far?

No stims preworkout?

I'm a big believer in DAA since I started using it....it's not something I take year round like creatine but definately notice a difference while i'm on. Better pumps, high sex drive, more strength in the gym. No stims for me at this time...here is a little snippet I found on DAA, anyone who hasn't tried it I highly recommend it - and it comes relatively cheap.

"While scientific research into this naturally occurring amino acid is relatively new, the limited human research suggests that D-aspartic acid may enhance luteinizing hormone and testosterone by 46% and 45.5% respectively, in only 13 days. That is a near 50% increase in your natural testosterone production in just over 2 WEEKS! In addition, animal studies indicate that D-Aspartic acid can naturally enhance levels of human growth hormone through the same mechanisms by which HGH is produced in humans.

So how does this naturally occurring amino acid work inside our bodies? Let's take a look!
Laying the Building Blocks for More Testosterone.

Evidence suggests that D-Aspartic acid increases cAMP in the testes, and cGMP in the pituitary. Both cAMP and cGMP act as secondary messengers. In the pituitary, cGMP influences luteinizing hormone production, and more cGMP is believed to lead to more LH. LH is important because it is the hormone that travels from the pituitary down to the leydig cells of the testes. Inside the leydig cells it signals testosterone production. Enter cAMP.

cAMP acts as a secondary messenger that increases StAR expression. StAR is a carrier protein that helps bring cholesterol, the building block of testosterone, into the testosterone manufacturing power plant of the leydig cells. Thus, more cAMP is believed to lead to more testosterone production, as is seen in the human trials performed on D-Aspartic acid."

TigerAce01
10-07-11, 10:35 pm
My pre workout changes depending on the session ahead.

On speed days/DE days:
1hr pre - 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops pro, 12 oz milk
30mins pre - scoop of pro, 16oz coffee
Immediately pre - 60-75g dextrose, creatine, BCAAs

On max effort days:
1hr pre - 1 cup oats, 2 scoops pr in 16oz milk
30mins pre - 50g simple sugars, creatine
Immediately pre - stim product (prefer Rage), BCAAs, 20g simple carbs

-Ace

Enforcer
10-09-11, 1:27 pm

Peace, G

Right now for me its:

2 scops of Ultra Iso Whey and 1 scoop of EAA Nitro 45 minutes preworkout
1 heaping scoop of Animal Rage and 2 Creatine Chews 15 minutes preworkout

I have been using this combo for about 2 weeks now and love the results I am getting. The pumps I have been getting in the gym have been great and I have a great deal of sustained energy throughout my workout

G Diesel
10-10-11, 9:38 am
2 hours before I train, I eat 1 cup of oats, 3 scoops Ultra Iso Whey and a tsp. of natty p-butter. On the ride to the gym or the walk down stairs to enter the basement gym I drink (in ice cold water)...1 scoop Shock Therapy mixed with 5 grams L-Glutamine and 1 scoop of EAA Nitro...all the things needed for a great training session- stims-aminos-dextrose-glutamine.

Have been doing this for a while. Next month when I bump up my training to go into "offcial off season mode" I will use Rage to replace Shock Therapy

I like that a lot Ant... Awesome strategy bro. I've always admired how meticulous you are with your supplementation.

Some cool preps in here. I’ll add mine too:

Pre w/o meal:
1 can tuna sprinkled with dill and habanero sauce
1 cup brown rice w/2 tablespoons olive oil, fresh cracked pepper
Washed down w/:
1 serving hemp protein, 4 egg whites, 1 serving Grape A7, 2 serving of Lemon Lime BCAA Stack
Caps: 1gr Green Tea Extract, 3gr Ginseng, 1 pack Omega & mega-dosing with Natural Sterol Complex (4 tabs instead of 2)

Immediate pre w/o 75 mins later:
2 packs Nitro while sipping on 2 serving Grape A7 intra w/o

Very thorough. Lots of aminos. I dig it.

I'm a big believer in DAA since I started using it....it's not something I take year round like creatine but definately notice a difference while i'm on. Better pumps, high sex drive, more strength in the gym. No stims for me at this time...here is a little snippet I found on DAA, anyone who hasn't tried it I highly recommend it - and it comes relatively cheap.

"While scientific research into this naturally occurring amino acid is relatively new, the limited human research suggests that D-aspartic acid may enhance luteinizing hormone and testosterone by 46% and 45.5% respectively, in only 13 days. That is a near 50% increase in your natural testosterone production in just over 2 WEEKS! In addition, animal studies indicate that D-Aspartic acid can naturally enhance levels of human growth hormone through the same mechanisms by which HGH is produced in humans.

So how does this naturally occurring amino acid work inside our bodies? Let's take a look!
Laying the Building Blocks for More Testosterone.

Evidence suggests that D-Aspartic acid increases cAMP in the testes, and cGMP in the pituitary. Both cAMP and cGMP act as secondary messengers. In the pituitary, cGMP influences luteinizing hormone production, and more cGMP is believed to lead to more LH. LH is important because it is the hormone that travels from the pituitary down to the leydig cells of the testes. Inside the leydig cells it signals testosterone production. Enter cAMP.

cAMP acts as a secondary messenger that increases StAR expression. StAR is a carrier protein that helps bring cholesterol, the building block of testosterone, into the testosterone manufacturing power plant of the leydig cells. Thus, more cAMP is believed to lead to more testosterone production, as is seen in the human trials performed on D-Aspartic acid."

I've definitely heard good things, wanted to see how it worked for a big freak like you. Very intriguing.

My pre workout changes depending on the session ahead.

On speed days/DE days:
1hr pre - 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops pro, 12 oz milk
30mins pre - scoop of pro, 16oz coffee
Immediately pre - 60-75g dextrose, creatine, BCAAs

On max effort days:
1hr pre - 1 cup oats, 2 scoops pr in 16oz milk
30mins pre - 50g simple sugars, creatine
Immediately pre - stim product (prefer Rage), BCAAs, 20g simple carbs

-Ace

Spoken like a true powerlifter.

Right now for me its:

2 scops of Ultra Iso Whey and 1 scoop of EAA Nitro 45 minutes preworkout
1 heaping scoop of Animal Rage and 2 Creatine Chews 15 minutes preworkout

I have been using this combo for about 2 weeks now and love the results I am getting. The pumps I have been getting in the gym have been great and I have a great deal of sustained energy throughout my workout

That is freak status supplementation right there. Simple and fucking effective. Awesome bro.

Peace, G

Cranky
10-12-11, 10:01 pm
Read some damn good things in here. I try to go light on food preworkout, normaly a cup of yogurt and a handful or two of raisins and nuts. Pretty much just enough to keep from losing anything while training.
Preworkout supps keep me going. I train after work and my job is physicaly demanding, so I take Pump+ 1/2 scoop of Rage 20 along with 2 Amino 2250s and a Trib.Pro about 20 mins before. That sets me right.

B.S.
10-12-11, 10:04 pm
Read some damn good things in here. I try to go light on food preworkout, normaly a cup of yogurt and a handful or two of raisins and nuts. .

i take the opposite approach i eat a shit ton pre wo and hour before about 10 eggs half a cup of oats and about 75gs of fast digesting carbs

sets me right

Nix0r
10-12-11, 11:42 pm
1 heaping scoop of Rage
3-5 Beta Ala9
5 NOX3
1g L-Carnitine

Gets me going proper-style.

BOOGIE
10-13-11, 1:11 am
Its crazy to see all the different approaches to prewo supplementation!!!

I usually have a shake consisting of 1 scoop ultra whey and 1 scoop real gains and some oats and pb
bout 60-90 mins prewo then 30 mins out its pump then on drive to gym its rage

Soon I will be putting stak into the lineup for winter and removing the rage!

B.C.
10-13-11, 4:50 am
My most successful pre-workout routine was always whole eggs and oats 1 hr prior (1st meal of the day), Pak 30 min later, and Storm/Shock Therapy right before I headed out the door...I should really get back to that.

Cranky
10-13-11, 9:48 am
i take the opposite approach i eat a shit ton pre wo and hour before about 10 eggs half a cup of oats and about 75gs of fast digesting carbs

sets me right

Shit B.S., that much grub would knock me on my ass! Though I bet it makes you ready to take on the world.

Shahabidabi
10-13-11, 1:55 pm
Usually, protein shake w/Nitro (opened caps) about 90 min before and then a scoop of Storm and a scoop of Rage mixed with some fruit juice about 15-30 min before on weight days, and on cardio days A scoop of Storm, a scoop of Rage, and a pack of nitro mixed with water 30-45 min before.

Seath308
10-16-11, 6:12 pm
30 minutes before:
2 scoops of Storm
1 Pak Animal Pump

15 minutes before:
1.5 scoops of Animal Rage
1 Pak of Animal Nitro

I have been doing this for the last 8 Weeks. I love it!

Carrnage
10-17-11, 1:38 am
1-2 hours before a workout---- 50g+ of protein, 150-200g+ of complex carbs and fruit, 1 tbsp olive oil, multivitamin/mineral complex, antioxidents, extra fish oil/omega's

15 mins before a workout------ 30-50g quick carbs, my own Rapid Growth amino complex

During workout ----- same as pre workout

Post workout------- pretty much same as pre workout but with alot more creatine

Vinny G
10-18-11, 4:28 pm
OK I like to keep it SIMPLE.

At 44 years old, I have seen, heard stories, and to my suprise some crazy shit guys have done because some GURU "SAID SO"
I was always hanging around SHACK since day ONE...back in 1984. There WAS NOT a whole lot to USE back in the day. We just ate, and trained...that was IT PRETTY MUCH. Shack would make fun of guys using some "POTION' that was the latest craze, and after I fell into my OWN, i realized he was right.

I always thought, if this product is so great....lets see where it is in a year, and if it's so great in a year, then I WILL TRY IT.

Believe it or not I don't have any miracle that will dazzle you on how I get the job done.

Right now i'm training at 11:15 am, and I have 4 SCOOPS of REAL GAINS at 10:00 am. I have a large sliced steak with a big bowl of oatmeal/animal pak from the local diner at 7:00 AM. At 11:00 am I take 2 scoops of RAGE then head to go train.

During my training I'll drink CARB MAX WITH 3 SCOOPS OF JUST WHEY AND A LITTLE ATOMIC 7 AS SOON AS I'M DONE TRAINING. And then have another STEAK AND SWEET POTATO/ANIMAL FLEX when I get home.

THE REST OF THE DAY I'M POUNDING CARBS, AND PROTEIN IN EACH MEAL.
One of my fav's right now is Chicken, White Rice, Avacado, and Papaya all mixed together.

I like to keep things simple, but also change it up too.

When I am 12 weeks out from a contest, I will have a VERY STRUCTURED ROUTINE of MEALS and SUPPLEMENTS. Nothing will ever change for the whole 12 weeks.

In the offseason, I WILL change up products like I change my underwear. Changing things up for me, helps me find out what I like, and what works...

G Diesel
10-18-11, 4:58 pm
30 minutes before:
2 scoops of Storm
1 Pak Animal Pump

15 minutes before:
1.5 scoops of Animal Rage
1 Pak of Animal Nitro

I have been doing this for the last 8 Weeks. I love it!

That's a lot of creatine... But obviously it works says a 2000+ lb RAW total. Haha.

OK I like to keep it SIMPLE.

At 44 years old, I have seen, heard stories, and to my suprise some crazy shit guys have done because some GURU "SAID SO"
I was always hanging around SHACK since day ONE...back in 1984. There WAS NOT a whole lot to USE back in the day. We just ate, and trained...that was IT PRETTY MUCH. Shack would make fun of guys using some "POTION' that was the latest craze, and after I fell into my OWN, i realized he was right.

I always thought, if this product is so great....lets see where it is in a year, and if it's so great in a year, then I WILL TRY IT.

Believe it or not I don't have any miracle that will dazzle you on how I get the job done.

Right now i'm training at 11:15 am, and I have 4 SCOOPS of REAL GAINS at 10:00 am. I have a large sliced steak with a big bowl of oatmeal/animal pak from the local diner at 7:00 AM. At 11:00 am I take 2 scoops of RAGE then head to go train.

During my training I'll drink CARB MAX WITH 3 SCOOPS OF JUST WHEY AND A LITTLE ATOMIC 7 AS SOON AS I'M DONE TRAINING. And then have another STEAK AND SWEET POTATO/ANIMAL FLEX when I get home.

THE REST OF THE DAY I'M POUNDING CARBS, AND PROTEIN IN EACH MEAL.
One of my fav's right now is Chicken, White Rice, Avacado, and Papaya all mixed together.

I like to keep things simple, but also change it up too.

When I am 12 weeks out from a contest, I will have a VERY STRUCTURED ROUTINE of MEALS and SUPPLEMENTS. Nothing will ever change for the whole 12 weeks.

In the offseason, I WILL change up products like I change my underwear. Changing things up for me, helps me find out what I like, and what works...

This is a great post... Thanks Vin. From a diet and supps perspective, this seems like one of your most aggressive mass gaining offseasons in some while. Am I right?

Honestly, I think that THE most important things you do post workout are the basics.

1. Sleep. Sufficient sleep is key when it comes to performing at top capacity and recovering efficiently. But I'll tell you the truth, for whatever reason, some of my best workouts were on limited sleep...don't know why. The only reason I mention it is because if for some reason you don't get as much sleep as usual for one night, it isn't going to kill your workout. Not getting enough sleep every night? That will definitely fuck up your progress.
3. Eat. If you're eating balanced meals and comprising them of food that digests well for you and food that you feel good eating, i find that having a regular old meal an hour before training works best for me. I Stay away from pre-workout supps and drinks because the last thing I want when I train to puke or to hold back on my intensity for fear of puking.

The one thing I will use during training when I'm dietting is Nitro. I'm a huge Nitro fan and feel that if there is any one supplement (beyond Pak and Omega) that's worth investing as much as possible in, it's Nitro. In my opinion, the more the merrier. 3 or 4 paks during training and a couple more after.

But I'm all about post workout! Aside from foundation supps like Animal Pak and Omega, if there's ever a time of day that supps play a role, to me it's post training. Torrent, EAA Nitro, Nitro, Glutamine, all fantastic products that I feel play a huge role in improving recovery.

Ev, do you use creatine (other than the occasional Torrent you mentioned)? Have you in the past?

Peace, G

Vinny G
10-18-11, 5:21 pm
[

This is a great post... Thanks Vin. From a diet and supps perspective, this seems like one of your most aggressive mass gaining offseasons in some while. Am I right?

Peace, G[/QUOTE]

Since I do not need to worry about a weight class, I am being very aggressive in my offseason.
Been a while....ENJOYING THIS AGAIN.

Big Al
10-18-11, 7:49 pm
What??Vinny movin on up!!!

TufffGuY
10-18-11, 11:04 pm
1 Hour before my workout I eat a solid meal, good protein and complex carbs.

30 Pre workout: Pump, Storm, Nitro, Banana.

During: Atomic 7, Intra-aid, Storm

30 mins later, Real Gains with Whole milk.

Meal an Hr. later. with Pak, Uni-livers 4 in each meal.

B.C.
10-19-11, 1:41 am
Keep it preworkout gents... This roundtable is strictly about what you're doing in the period directly before you train.

There will be plenty of time later to talk about stuff like intra, post, AM, before bed, etc.

Peace, G

Just bumping the instructions.

G Diesel
10-19-11, 9:57 am
Since I do not need to worry about a weight class, I am being very aggressive in my offseason.
Been a while....ENJOYING THIS AGAIN.

Haha. YES. That is awesome news man.

What??Vinny movin on up!!!

He's getting BIG. It is a beautiful thing.

Just bumping the instructions.

Thanks bro. Tough keeping these roughnecks in line.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
10-19-11, 11:26 am
Doesn't really answer the question, but as far as nutrient timing goes, I used to use a lot of free form EAA. Lately, I've been goin' more with BCAA, even pre-workout. I'm not sure I've noticed any difference in using BCAA pre over EAA, but truth is, I just like the taste of the BCAA drinks, haha.

Beach91
10-19-11, 8:41 pm
1.5 hrs preworkout - 1 cup of steel cut oats mixed with a chocolate whey shake directly in the oatmeal. I also eat 2 cans of green beans, which contain quite a bit of sodium, so i drink tonnes of water, and find the sodium and extra fluid help with a decent pump during my workout.
I also toss in 1 serving betaala9 and carnitech, as well as 3-5 grams citrulline, i keep pre and postworkout very low in fats, and spread them out my fats over my other meals

20-30 mins pre i taken in Rage and 2-3 yohimbine pills if its a back or leg day, biggest days, and biggest bodyparts which need improvement

if its an arm or shoulder or chest day i may go with Shock therapy or Pump and remove the caffeine, so that the caffeine hits me harder on Back n Leg Days, and take in some extra citrulline and arginine for the pump effects.

then i go with black cherry bomb atomic 7 immediately at the start and throughout my workout usually 1-2 scoops with some more carnitine and beta ala9 depending on how i feel

GUNS
10-20-11, 7:01 am
Right now Im on a mini cut for a month.

1 hour before - 1 chicken breast/Sea Salt, 1/2 cup white rice(1 tsp extra virgin olive oil)
15 minutes prior - ST or ST/Rage or Rage pump(I keep each on hand)

The ST/Rage is a damn good combo, but only use it every now and then.

Vinny G
10-20-11, 8:26 am
I'm glad this topic was brought up, thanks G -

After reading through this thread, I realized I just might be missing something in my PRE workouut plan.

I'm going to regroup and change a few things up.

Vinny

Big Al
10-20-11, 8:35 am
Vinny.......Carbs are your friend!!! LOL

Big Wides
10-20-11, 8:44 am

and they make you sexy as well

Vinny G
10-20-11, 9:39 am

Yeah brother I am getting great results with them...but PIE FILLING?

Big Al
10-20-11, 8:37 pm
and they make you sexy as well

YES!! BIG an SEXY!!! LOL

Big Al
10-20-11, 8:38 pm
Yeah brother I am getting great results with them...but PIE FILLING?

It's yummy in my tummy!!

OSUrookie
10-27-11, 10:40 pm
Pre workout i hit a pack of pump, scoop of shock therapy, or a scoop or two of superpump. I can lift without them but they give me that extra drive in the gym to pound out that extra rep. Just my two cents.....

Carrnage
10-29-11, 7:15 pm
[

Peace, G

Been a while....ENJOYING THIS AGAIN.[/QUOTE]

"ENJOYING THIS AGAIN"

Hell yeah!!!!!!!

anuheakane
11-03-11, 5:12 pm
Usually this is my pre-workout:

1.5-2 hrs before workout
-- 2 scoops whey (about 50g protein)
30 mins before workout (after work, driving to gym)
-- Pump
Intra-workout
-- Intra-Aid 1-1.5 scoop
Post-workout
-- Torrent 3 scoops + 5g glutamine

I may throw in one of the red pills from M-Stak/Pump I have saved up :). Add small amount of carb (banana, gatorade, etc. about 10-20g carbs) depending on how my body feels.

Currently I'm bulking. So:

Before breakfast
-- M-Stak
1.5-2 hrs before workout
-- 1 3/4 scoop Real Gain + 1 scoop whey (about 50g protein + 53g carbs)
60 mins before workout (when I leave work)
-- Stak
30 mins before workout (when I get to my car)
-- Pump
Intra-workout
-- Intra-Aid 1-1.5 scoop
Post-workout
-- Torrent 3 scoops + 5g glutamine

This is in addition to Pak/Omega (with breakfast), Flex (with lunch), PM (before bed).

Used to use Shock Therapy in place of Pump. Trying pump now (like it better too). Both give you good pumps and cleaner focus (vs. other preworkout I've tried).

G Diesel
12-13-11, 12:40 pm
Any of you crazy fuckers trying the ultimate preworkout stack?

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Combine. Consume. Explode.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
12-13-11, 1:04 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

That's s serious mix G. I've only done 3/4 scoops of each.

Mr. Dead
12-13-11, 1:14 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

Tried it a couple of times, as I tend to use myself as a human guinea pig... Wasn't over fond of it... Was a bit too much, and I generally have a strong stim tolerance...

GUNS
12-13-11, 1:25 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

G, you know I am. Green Apple Rage, Citrus Shock!

G Diesel
12-13-11, 1:50 pm
That's s serious mix G. I've only done 3/4 scoops of each.

Imagine the power of one of each. Frightening.

Tried it a couple of times, as I tend to use myself as a human guinea pig... Wasn't over fond of it... Was a bit too much, and I generally have a strong stim tolerance...

Deadman I am disappointed.

G, you know I am. Green Apple Rage, Citrus Shock!

YES. I like your style bro.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
12-13-11, 1:55 pm
Deadman I am disappointed.

Peace, G

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lckxivC1Lz1qeyu8fo1_500.gif

G Diesel
12-13-11, 2:12 pm
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lckxivC1Lz1qeyu8fo1_500.gif

No need for shame, deadman... You're just keeping it real. And I agree, it isn't an every day recommendation, just for times when you're running on fumes and need a little something extra. The shit works, assuming you can handle it.

Peace, G

Enforcer
12-16-11, 1:59 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

We talked about this at the ABC the other day, def something I have to give a try

Big Wides
12-16-11, 3:32 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

this might rival the Brian Weston Preworkout drink.....going to try this

Jay
12-16-11, 3:57 pm

1 scoop Rage
1 scoop Shock Therapy

Peace, G

Would that be 1 scoop of rage thrown back, and THEN 10oz of Shock Therapy? Or all at the same time.

Currently doing carb max + Rage. IDK what it is, but the pumps are insane...

Carrnage
12-16-11, 4:16 pm
Would that be 1 scoop of rage thrown back, and THEN 10oz of Shock Therapy? Or all at the same time.

The Taurine in rage + carbs = massive pumps from the cell volumizing effects of taurine, not to mention the citrulline in Rage!

Carrnage
12-16-11, 4:30 pm

Right on!

I never heard of anyone puking when taking stimulants?

Rage doesnt just have a stimulant, it has herbs to help your adrenal glands function properly, helps your mood all day long, the high dose of b12 in it is what really helps as far as energy goes, not to mention the beta alanine/citrulline in it to help with atp/recovery/strength/pumps, and the taurine in it for protein synthesis and cell volumization!

Rage is the only pre workout on the market that id ever recommend.

The GUYVER
12-16-11, 6:03 pm
Foe now I work out about 10 am or shorty thereafter. But my current PWO regimen is one bowl of cereal with organic raisins, and more recently with chopped papaya, and milk. The cereal is eaten after consuming 2 scoops of Superpump 250 on an empty stomach.

More precisely is that I wake up, knock down 2 scoops of Superpump 250, (NEVER MIXED WITH TAPWATER), then I shower. Then after getting out of the shower I down the cereal.

Just before walking out of the door, I fill up 2 OOGI 26 fl oz stainless steel exercise bottles with spring or purified drinking water, and simultaneously down an ANIMAL PAK!

Soon ,though, the regimen will change to 4 hard boiled egg whites, and a 100g patty of 92% lean ground beef with a cup of rice, or the same cereal regimen at 8 am.

For the 30 min treadmill cardio days, the pre workout regimen sees me eating a Bran Muffin and downing a half bottle of CALIFORNIA ENDORUSH. I call it "California" because they do not sell the 16oz bottle on the East Coast as far as I know.

Lightnin'
02-17-12, 4:24 pm
After lots of trial and error this is what I have found works the best for me. Lots of energy, can go heavy, don't feel light headed (except on heavy ass squats).

This is quite a bit different than most individuals on this forum... but hey that's what bodybuilding is all about. Most of you pack in a lot more calories than me before lifting. Finding what works for yourself and manipulating it and making it work even better is what's it's about...

8:30am - On my way into work I drink a big protein shake w/glutamine. 60 grams of Pro, 30 grams carbs.

10:30am - I have a cup of oats w/cinnamon and splenda.

11:30-11:45am - Rounded scoop of Rage in about 4oz of water. If I'm really down and out sub in Diet Dew.

Noon - Lift

I have found if I eat any more calories than this or change up the food items I don't perform nearly as well.

G Diesel
02-18-12, 12:01 pm

All at the same time, in about 8-10 oz of water. Fucking HARDCORE. You should see the look on NG's face when it is being prepared. In certain circles, it is called "The Monster".

After lots of trial and error this is what I have found works the best for me. Lots of energy, can go heavy, don't feel light headed (except on heavy ass squats).

This is quite a bit different than most individuals on this forum... but hey that's what bodybuilding is all about. Most of you pack in a lot more calories than me before lifting. Finding what works for yourself and manipulating it and making it work even better is what's it's about...

8:30am - On my way into work I drink a big protein shake w/glutamine. 60 grams of Pro, 30 grams carbs.

10:30am - I have a cup of oats w/cinnamon and splenda.

11:30-11:45am - Rounded scoop of Rage in about 4oz of water. If I'm really down and out sub in Diet Dew.

Noon - Lift

I have found if I eat any more calories than this or change up the food items I don't perform nearly as well.

I see nothing at all wrong with that bro. Makes sense on a lot of levels. As long as you've found the optimal amount of fuel needed to perform at your best, go with it.

Peace, G

Lightnin'
02-18-12, 12:44 pm
All at the same time, in about 8-10 oz of water. Fucking HARDCORE. You should see the look on NG's face when it is being prepared. In certain circles, it is called "The Monster".

I see nothing at all wrong with that bro. Makes sense on a lot of levels. As long as you've found the optimal amount of fuel needed to perform at your best, go with it.

Peace, G

To be honest I have been surprised over the years that so many people on this forum take in the quantity of food and supplements. Don't get me wrong I take in my fair share but at quantities much less. Granted, there are quite a few beasts here on the forum but it's still a bit of a surprise.

G Diesel
12-01-15, 2:34 pm
Bumping an oldie but goodie...

Lots of bros need to add to this dialogue.

Peace, G

Nix0r
12-01-15, 2:45 pm
Lately I've been tossing in 2 scoops of Carbo Plus into my pre; a quick shot of 34g carbs before training does the body good.

rainman
12-01-15, 3:40 pm
My staple pre-workout is Storm. Just a solid mix of ingredients and probably one of the more overlooked products in the Universal line up. I'll sometimes run a tub of Shock Therapy if it's on offer. Both in grape flavour, of course.

I still also have half a tub of OJ Rage to add to Shock Therapy for those days when only 'La Bomba' will do. Not tried Rage XL yet. I may order a tub tonight actually.

Aggression
12-05-15, 5:23 pm
I typically don't drink a preWO, unless I'm in the zone for it. I train right after breakfast on my days off from work. So it's either; eggs and oats or my personal pancakes made up of 4 eggs, 1 plain greek yogurt, 1/2c oats and 1oz of pure maple syrup. #boom

Jay
01-03-16, 6:55 pm
My staple pre-workout is Storm. Just a solid mix of ingredients and probably one of the more overlooked products in the Universal line up. I'll sometimes run a tub of Shock Therapy if it's on offer. Both in grape flavour, of course.

I still also have half a tub of OJ Rage to add to Shock Therapy for those days when only 'La Bomba' will do. Not tried Rage XL yet. I may order a tub tonight actually.

You had me at. Oj rage !

ganderson
01-04-16, 10:11 am
I train nights after work, so I don't always want a PWO keeping me up later than I usually am. But I'll typically throw in 2 scoops Rage XL, 1 scoop Juiced and 5g Creatine Mono...seems to do the trick when needed.

J Wong
01-04-16, 10:34 am
2 scoop Animal Rage XL (Mango)

Razor
01-05-16, 8:47 am
What i started doing Sunday with legs and will try this for while is 1 scoop of Shock Therapy with Rage mixed into it. So basically a full shot or Rage into the Shock scoop then cover that with Shock. I really liked it.

J-Dawg
01-11-16, 3:17 pm
What i started doing Sunday with legs and will try this for while is 1 scoop of Shock Therapy with Rage mixed into it. So basically a full shot or Rage into the Shock scoop then cover that with Shock. I really liked it.

Razor - what flavors are you mixing together?

J-Dawg
01-11-16, 3:17 pm
2 scoop Animal Rage XL (Mango)

Nice. I hope we're finally saving you some energy drink money, lol.

Aggression
01-11-16, 9:36 pm
#LaBomba

Enforcer
01-26-16, 5:55 pm
Right now my pre workout meal is a shake- 50 grams of Animal Whey, 40g of Dextrose, and 10g of Universal Glutamine. I have this one hour prior to training. Then fourty minutes later, 20 minutes prior to training, I have two scoops of Animal Rage XL (mango unchained is the shit!)

PA Kodiak
01-27-16, 8:03 am
I train in the morning, about 90 minutes after my first meal of the day.

OFFSEASON MEAL (90 minutes prior)
2 cups egg whites
1.5 cup oats
2-4 tblspns wheat germ

PRECONTEST MEAL (90 minutes prior)
2 cups egg whites
1-1.5 cup oats

SUPPLEMENTS (5-10 minutes prior)
Animal Rage XL
Grape Seed Extract
Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)
Taurine (On back and leg training days)

Lightnin'
01-27-16, 11:21 am
Pre - Shock Therapy - Jersey tea, with 1/2 scoop juiced aminos, 1/2 tsp of EAA stack. watermelon, grape, tea cocktail. The bomb, gets me revvvved for iron slamming. start sipping on it an hour before.

Post - 1/2 scoop juiced aminos, 1/2 tsp of EAA stack

Jay
01-27-16, 12:23 pm
http://s14.postimg.org/wkv4yrrnx/IMG_0580.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/wkv4yrrnx/)

By far the best XL combo Ive found yet-

Sweet Tea +
Lemon XL

PA Kodiak
02-04-16, 8:46 am
http://s14.postimg.org/wkv4yrrnx/IMG_0580.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/wkv4yrrnx/)

By far the best XL combo Ive found yet-

Sweet Tea +
Lemon XL

Sounds delish. I also like to mix 1-2 scoops of Lemon Slayed Rage XL with 1 scoop of Orange Juiced Aminos. Citrus explosion in your mouth.

_bill
02-18-16, 10:08 am
During the week I'm get to the gym between 5:20am and 5:30am. It's hard to eat a large breakfast given my schedule, so currently my pre-workout is:

6 oreos
1 scoop of Rage
1 scoop of gatorade powder
~5g of creatine mono.

P Diesel
02-18-16, 11:54 am
Mango Rage, Meth, Gun Powder

P

Firefist
02-18-16, 2:59 pm
I recently found an unmarked tub in my old bedroom at my parents house. Inside was one of the greatest discoveries of mankind. I may be the only person in the world with it.

The unreleased 3rd mystery powder from The Cage 4-5 years ago... Jersey Fresh Peach Tea Atomic 7.

A scoop of that plus a scoop of JFPT shock therapy.... done deal.

Nix0r
02-18-16, 3:20 pm
I recently found an unmarked tub in my old bedroom at my parents house. Inside was one of the greatest discoveries of mankind. I may be the only person in the world with it.

The unreleased 3rd mystery powder from The Cage 4-5 years ago... Jersey Fresh Peach Tea Atomic 7.

Hold onto your butts.

C.Coronato
02-18-16, 4:00 pm

Now THATS huge.

Jay
02-18-16, 5:45 pm

WOW.. great find. Wish that was released.

P Diesel
02-20-16, 10:43 pm
Who remembers the unmarked baggies at the Olympia? '10 maybe? First run, had a kick to it.

P