PDA

View Full Version : Dand/Panjwa'i/KAF Afganistan Animals

Shahabidabi
10-10-11, 2:55 am
So I'm here for another 6 months before I redeploy home, so I want to see who wants to try to get an ABC going. So anyone, in the Dand/Panjwa'i/KAF area lets see if we can get something going.

G Diesel
10-10-11, 8:39 am
So I'm here for another 6 months before I redeploy home, so I want to see who wants to try to get an ABC going. So anyone, in the Dand/Panjwa'i/KAF area lets see if we can get something going.

We'll always do whatever we can to support our armed forces. Honored that you want to hold an ABC bro. If you can get a crew together for an event, let us know with enough notice and we'll send a care package to your attention ASAP.

Thanks for everything you do bro. Much respect.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
10-10-11, 10:40 am

Awesome brother. Do you train with any guys now?

Shahabidabi
10-10-11, 12:58 pm
Awesome brother. Do you train with any guys now?

No, I am on a different schedule than almost everyone on my little base because I work in the command tent. There are a lot of people who take animal products, and a lot of people I have gotten to start taking animal products, I just need to get them to join the forum. I know a couple people lurk around but haven't joined so I'm going to have to start my recruiting campain for new members. We'll see what I can do.