PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding recipe: Grilled chicken wraps x 3

Biggie973
10-10-11, 1:15 pm
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Take the left-over grilled chicken, and dice. Heat for 3-4 minutes, over medium-high heat, in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, couple teaspoons of lime juice (to taste), and lemon pepper. The idea is to just take the chill out of the left-over chicken. It is already cooked, so no need to worry about "cooking".

For the wraps, use whichever you prefer. I mix it up between corn/flour, and use a lot of the sundried tomato or spinach tortillas. And I will make 2-3 wraps depending on my hunger and caloric needs for that day.

Recipe 1: - Mediterranean Wraps:
Spread hummus on the wraps, and then add the diced chicken. Roll into a burrito style wraps - use tooth picks to hold together if overfilled/necessary

Recipe 2 - Mexican Wraps:
Spread guacamole, a little salsa, and some low fat shredded cheese. Add diced chicken. Roll into a burrito style wraps - use tooth picks to hold together if overfilled/necessary

Recipe 3: Italian
Spread some gravy (tomato sauce/pizza sauce - whatever is around), low-fat shredded mozzarella and roll into a burrito style wraps - use tooth picks to hold together if overfilled/necessary

Take the wraps and put onto an un-greased baking pan. Heat in oven for about 5 mins. until the tops of the tortillas are just starting to brown (the bottoms will be crisp by then).

auburn_1984
10-10-11, 2:31 pm
I will have to give this a try on my next bulk.