PDA

View Full Version : new challenge

Wycked
10-18-11, 1:44 am
Prior to my pec tear @ the O and even still to this day I'm heavily contemplating a venture in to learning some MMA. More specifically the striking and judo type aspects of it. Not too into arm bars and ankle locks so ju-jistsu is out but I would like to learn the art of striking efficiently. Its a beautiful thing to watch the rhythm and timing of a good fighter. Being a once "athletic" guy I still have some agility left in me too so fuck it I'm gonna give it a shot. It'll be fun to punch people in the face and not get in trouble for it lol

GUNS
10-18-11, 2:43 am
OH shit, 300+ pounds punching someone in the face, epic! I would pay to see it! Good luck and have some fun!

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 3:12 am
Prior to my pec tear @ the O and even still to this day I'm heavily contemplating a venture in to learning some MMA. More specifically the striking and judo type aspects of it. Not too into arm bars and ankle locks so ju-jistsu is out but I would like to learn the art of striking efficiently. Its a beautiful thing to watch the rhythm and timing of a good fighter. Being a once "athletic" guy I still have some agility left in me too so fuck it I'm gonna give it a shot. It'll be fun to punch people in the face and not get in trouble for it lol

hell yeah why not?

Joe J
07-03-12, 7:10 am
Shit bro, go for it. A 300+lbs tattooed monster that can fight, yeah I'm quaking in my boots here bro!

C.Coronato
07-03-12, 9:13 am
I like it. Too many people are stuck in the box and cant get the fuck out. Saying if your a BB thats all you can do. Fuck that. I want to be athletic and be a well rounded athlete.

World Eater
07-03-12, 3:31 pm
Go for it man. I'd say K-1 boxing is pretty good if you have that in the States and Muay Thai is fun too, I mean, what's better than elbowing someone in the face?

J-Dawg
07-03-12, 5:00 pm
I say do it up!

Aggression
07-03-12, 5:03 pm
Strong thread bump up in here.

Henious
07-03-12, 5:12 pm
You know ive been thinking about this, I watch ufc and see alot of the heavyweight guys looking well very heavy. id love to see a ufc fighter at the top of the weight class (265? for heavy weight) but 265 shreaded not like most of the ones ive seen. "Ohh and thats a flying man tit" "Right on the button!!" lol

Aggression
07-03-12, 5:14 pm
You know ive been thinking about this, I watch ufc and see alot of the heavyweight guys looking well very heavy. id love to see a ufc fighter at the top of the weight class (265? for heavy weight) but 265 shreaded not like most of the ones ive seen. "Ohh and thats a flying man tit" "Right on the button!!" lol

Being 265 and quick in the octagon is a fucking tough thing to do. Usually, you're either light and quick, or strong and a bit slower. Some guys are just legit freaks, like Lesnar. With his background in wrestling, football, and even the WWE, quickness was always necessary. He may not have been shredded, but it was a sight to see someone that big moving that fast. When he went up against Carwin, the difference in sheer athleticism was amazing.

Henious
07-03-12, 5:21 pm
Being 265 and quick in the octagon is a fucking tough thing to do. Usually, you're either light and quick, or strong and a bit slower. Some guys are just legit freaks, like Lesnar. With his background in wrestling, football, and even the WWE, quickness was always necessary. He may not have been shredded, but it was a sight to see someone that big moving that fast. When he went up against Carwin, the difference in sheer athleticism was amazing.

Ive never been a die hard fan of ufc and really only know the bigger names in it, but hell I couldnt imagine it being easy. And Yes lesner is a monster thats for sure seen a few good fights with him in it

World Eater
07-04-12, 1:26 pm
Lesnar is a freak indeed. Have you seen him VS Overeem? 263lbs, 6'5, that's basically someone P Diesel's size mowing away at ya!

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 3:43 pm
wycked would dominate no doubt =]

ThatLittleMonster
07-05-12, 4:05 am
Mind you Lesner is a Wrestler.... 1 time heavy weight champ of the UFC
submission of the night winner in the UFC,
a total huge fucking massive ass fighter, with a Collegiate backround.
not only that #1 in the Big Ten Collegiate Wrestler.
Mind you, the UFC is like the NFL, or the MLB, or the NBA, the best in the WORLD! everyone comes here to our americas, to compete with THEE BEST. It is no fluke, its not an accident, its THEE best of THEE best.

which means he wrestled since he was a baby. I wrestled when i was 7, when it was legal by state, until i was 18 until high school was over, i never grew past 5'4 135 to stay in shape. I DID AMAZING, I won district, i won STATE...great, im still 5'4 but i started lifting and now im 165. I was great as a wrestler, i dedicated my whole life to it. IT IS NO JOKE. i HATE seeing people compare Heavyweights and big dudes who fight to "Brock". Brock is a LEGEND. The UFC made him into a joke.... yet he still dominated. (thank god)

Wycked I respect the shit out of you for life, and since i began building. FOR LIFE! (you were one of my first i watched)
Heavyweight is the best to watch fight, Wycked i got love and hope you win every single fucking one, i would personally buy a ticket to come give you some fandom, EVERY-FIGHT!

But a reason why heavyweights are heavyweights.. they are not just MASSIVE dudes who fought, they are Wrestlers, Kick Boxers, Boxers, thats a heavyweight nothing less nothing more.

So get your mind fuckin right, get down on that shit, and win some damn fights.... NOW, you got me and portland oregon on your back, dont cary us....drop us off at the light.... and let us CARY YOU!

Wycked
07-05-12, 12:10 pm
Mind you Lesner is a Wrestler.... 1 time heavy weight champ of the UFC
submission of the night winner in the UFC,
a total huge fucking massive ass fighter, with a Collegiate backround.
not only that #1 in the Big Ten Collegiate Wrestler.
Mind you, the UFC is like the NFL, or the MLB, or the NBA, the best in the WORLD! everyone comes here to our americas, to compete with THEE BEST. It is no fluke, its not an accident, its THEE best of THEE best.

which means he wrestled since he was a baby. I wrestled when i was 7, when it was legal by state, until i was 18 until high school was over, i never grew past 5'4 135 to stay in shape. I DID AMAZING, I won district, i won STATE...great, im still 5'4 but i started lifting and now im 165. I was great as a wrestler, i dedicated my whole life to it. IT IS NO JOKE. i HATE seeing people compare Heavyweights and big dudes who fight to "Brock". Brock is a LEGEND. The UFC made him into a joke.... yet he still dominated. (thank god)

Wycked I respect the shit out of you for life, and since i began building. FOR LIFE! (you were one of my first i watched)
Heavyweight is the best to watch fight, Wycked i got love and hope you win every single fucking one, i would personally buy a ticket to come give you some fandom, EVERY-FIGHT!

But a reason why heavyweights are heavyweights.. they are not just MASSIVE dudes who fought, they are Wrestlers, Kick Boxers, Boxers, thats a heavyweight nothing less nothing more.

So get your mind fuckin right, get down on that shit, and win some damn fights.... NOW, you got me and portland oregon on your back, dont cary us....drop us off at the light.... and let us CARY YOU!
Lol I would get into fighting as a means to release anger my dedication to bodybuilding is still the prevailing love of my life. Fighting is fun sometimes especially when people deserve a good smack or choke slam. But to do it professionally is extreme dedication and talent and it would take me the rest of my life to get even a sliver as good as even an average pro fighter. I respect the sport immensely and to make it sound like I wanna be on that level isn't my intent

I'm 31 guys not ideal starting age lol. Rather bodybuild and kick all these Whiney over inflated ego'd losers asses. I won't name names but some guys coming up are acting like they are fuckin jay cutler already

ThatLittleMonster
07-05-12, 4:21 pm
O wycked let me know when you are gonna lay the hammer on someone in that cage, ill be there.

Solid Dreams
07-05-12, 4:44 pm
I dont know about you guys, but I dont think big Mike will have any challengers. They'll step up to the ring, see him, and vanish.

P Diesel
07-05-12, 7:20 pm
me and Wyck are gna fight in The Cage at the '12 O

P

Kill i oughtta
07-06-12, 12:38 am

P

heyyyy i want front row seats on that one.

World Eater
07-06-12, 8:25 am

P
BOOM, Godzilla VS King Kong.

C.Coronato
07-06-12, 10:20 am

P

WOW, now that would be scary lol

Aggression
07-06-12, 10:32 am