PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Are You A Marketer?

J-Dawg
10-18-11, 3:33 pm
Anyone here passionate about Animal? Who also has a solid marketing background and undergraduate degree combined with real world experience? Live locally in the central Jersey area? If so, send a cover letter and resume to marketing@universalnutrition.com. Please do not send questions to that email account as they will likely not be responded to.

From time to time, we collect resumes and store them for future positions that may become available. This is one of those times. Thanks.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-18-11, 3:37 pm
I have Animal passion, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Do I qualify?

Universal Rep
10-19-11, 11:17 am
I have Animal passion, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Do I qualify?

Passion, yes. Holiday Inn, no.

Mr. Dead
10-19-11, 11:18 am
*Sigh...* Too far of a commute, for me...

Universal Rep
10-19-11, 11:24 am
*Sigh...* Too far of a commute, for me...

Do ya have a marketing degree? If not ur already out of the runnin'...

Mr. Dead
10-19-11, 11:43 am
Do ya have a marketing degree? If not ur already out of the runnin'...

Unfortunately, no... Just several years of experience, with a non-profit organization...

Firedrake
10-19-11, 4:36 pm
I have a business degree with a minor in Marketing, and have been writing and editing marketing copy and designing ads for over 20 years. Unfortunately, I live in Kentucky.

Animal passion? Um, Y-e-e-ah! I bend way too many people's ear about Animal already!

Beach91
10-19-11, 9:12 pm
Sh*t, this just makes me wish Winterpeg was closer to Jersey

FITGYM
10-21-11, 12:10 pm
Anyone here passionate about Animal? Who also has a solid marketing background and undergraduate degree combined with real world experience? Live locally in the central Jersey area? If so, send a cover letter and resume to marketing@universalnutrition.com. Please do not send questions to that email account as they will likely not be responded to.

From time to time, we collect resumes and store them for future positions that may become available. This is one of those times. Thanks.

I have a passion for Animal> Ive been using the products since the 80's
I have real world marketing experience and being in the fitness bizz since 87 you could say I have a solid marketing background for this type of bizz
I dont have an undergrad degree because I was bizzy running the gym and doing marketing for it

should I send one in J DAWG

ANTDOGG
10-24-11, 10:00 pm
While I am now in Atlanta. I am definitely open to assist on a project basis. Definitely got the passion. Been using Animal since 98.

NJC_Manhattan
10-25-11, 3:58 pm

If I didn't love living in New York so much, I'd jump all over this.

- I've worked at 2 of the largest investment banks in New York. Investment banking is a fancy term for marketing/brokerage. I know how to make institutional quality marketing material. Trained by some the best blue chip individuals/firms in the business
- Have an undergrad degree from a top institution and a grad degree from an Ivy
- Passionate about Animal? Yes and then some
- Not sure you guys could afford me... True story

ghost
10-27-11, 10:00 am
wish i lived near jersey.

Universal Rep
10-27-11, 10:06 am
If I didn't love living in New York so much, I'd jump all over this.

- I've worked at 2 of the largest investment banks in New York. Investment banking is a fancy term for marketing/brokerage. I know how to make institutional quality marketing material. Trained by some the best blue chip individuals/firms in the business
- Have an undergrad degree from a top institution and a grad degree from an Ivy
- Passionate about Animal? Yes and then some
- Not sure you guys could afford me... True story

Wharton or it don't count, haha...

NJC_Manhattan
10-27-11, 11:38 pm
Wharton or it don't count, haha...

Ha Wharton's for jokers. I went to a college for Kings.... Hint...

But seriously, great opportunity.

Beowulf
11-04-11, 12:11 pm
Ha Wharton's for jokers. I went to a college for Kings.... Hint...

But seriously, great opportunity.

Columbia is a decent school.