PDA

View Full Version : HEART WALK Nov 12 Philadelphia

Shukin
10-21-11, 8:36 am
This is an open invite to anyone who want's to join me in a walk for the Heart Association.
November 12 2011 in Philadelphia:
http://start.kintera.org/faf/help/helpEventInfo.asp?ievent=450875&lis=1&kntae450875=50D4C40689BC422F8A741E78ADA30C82

My mother (71) asked me to join her this year in her walk and I decided to see if I could gather some brothers and sisters in the forvms to join. It would be a really cool way to meet people, no competition involved just an "open heart", I was thinking maybe Animalpak or universalusa might be interested in pledging or perhaps providing some t's for us to represent, either way it's a great cause.
If you are interested in joining me, or giving a donation please pm me here, if my inbox gets full try "shukin" over at universalusa.
Respect,
Shukin

Shukin
10-21-11, 1:07 pm
Facts from the AHA -- Did you know?
· 1 in 3 Americans have some form of cardiovascular disease

· Heart disease kills more women than all forms of cancer combined

· 36,000 babies are born with heart defects each year

2011 Heart Walk Details
· Date: Saturday, November 12, 2011

· Time: 10am (registration starts at 8am)

· Distance: 1 mile loop for survivors & 3 mile loop for everyone else, walk around the stadium and through FDR park..

· Festival Area: Food, drinks, demos, sponsoring companies, kid zone, water stations, stage area, health screenings etc…

· Register to win Prizes and record your t-shirt size

No fee to register or participate. Parking is free at the event. Also, please feel free to bring family members or friends to the walk.

Together, we can make a difference. You don’t have to join alone. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone else who may want to raise funds and make a difference in our community. Thank you, in advance, for your participation.

Shukin
10-24-11, 9:17 am
Bumped for more interest