PDA

View Full Version : Video

Tiny1102
10-21-11, 12:50 pm
If you have issues with your lifting, then video and go back and watch them. Find out where your form is bad and fix it.

Polk17
10-21-11, 9:33 pm
If you have issues with your lifting, then video and go back and watch them. Find out where your form is bad and fix it.

I have no training partner... I workout alone, with the exception of getting a random to lift off a Bench, or back spot a Squat... So I video a lot of my working sets and it works well...

Tiny1102
10-21-11, 9:52 pm
I have no training partner... I workout alone, with the exception of getting a random to lift off a Bench, or back spot a Squat... So I video a lot of my working sets and it works well...

Always good to see your form

Polk17
10-22-11, 8:34 am
Always good to see your form

Ya I post a lot in my journey, for people to watch and pick apart,.. Gotta continue to get better...

Tiny1102
10-24-11, 9:33 am
Ya I post a lot in my journey, for people to watch and pick apart,.. Gotta continue to get better...

If the picking apart works then keep doing it. Perfect form will make you much stronger.

naturalguy
10-24-11, 9:54 am
Good tip Tiny.

It's no different than a baseball player watching film to see where he is going wrong with his swing.