PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Dorian Yates...

Joe J
10-24-11, 4:14 pm
Tomorrow I will be going down to Birmingham to the famous temple gym to meet and train back with (in my opinion) the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

I'm going to try and get a few pictures and videos of it and I'm going to post on this thread the workout and any useful training tips I pick up.

Wish me luck and let's hope I come back alive.

Joe.

pushin weight
10-24-11, 4:51 pm
tomorrow i will be going down to birmingham to the famous temple gym to meet and train back with (in my opinion) the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

I'm going to try and get a few pictures and videos of it and i'm going to post on this thread the workout and any useful training tips i pick up.

Wish me luck and let's hope i come back alive.

Joe.

rip joe j..lol

Joe J
10-24-11, 4:54 pm
rip joe j..lol

Haha! Can't wait to train with the most hardcore bodybuilder to walk the earth.

BarbellManiac
10-24-11, 5:02 pm
You are a lucky lucky man! Training back with Dorian is like one of my lifetime goals.

Joe J
10-24-11, 5:07 pm
You are a lucky lucky man! Training back with Dorian is like one of my lifetime goals.

Then come over to the UK and do it mate! 3 of us going, only 85 quid each.

BarbellManiac
10-24-11, 5:09 pm
Then come over to the UK and do it mate! 3 of us going, only 85 quid each.

Right now school barely gives me extra time, but in a few years definitely!!

G Diesel
10-24-11, 5:11 pm
Tomorrow I will be going down to Birmingham to the famous temple gym to meet and train back with (in my opinion) the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

I'm going to try and get a few pictures and videos of it and I'm going to post on this thread the workout and any useful training tips I pick up.

Joe.

Very cool Joe... Enjoy it, train hard, soak up the inspiration and learn as much as you can.

Should be an awesome experience. Temple is an amazing place.

Peace, G

Joe J
10-24-11, 5:36 pm
Right now school barely gives me extra time, but in a few years definitely!!

Let me know when you do mate, could show you around!

Very cool Joe... Enjoy it, train hard, soak up the inspiration and learn as much as you can.

Should be an awesome experience. Temple is an amazing place.

Peace, G

Cheers G, if I'm not mistaken I've seen a video of you training with Dorian? If so how did you find it?

100jan
10-25-11, 8:54 am

Same here. Hope I will meet him someday.

Aggression
10-25-11, 9:17 am

Joe.

You will be missed

lol. On the real, enjoy it man. Soak up as much as you can. It is sure to be an unforgettable experience.

Solid Dreams
10-25-11, 12:16 pm
You are a lucky, lucky man! Have fun and good luck!

Joe J
10-25-11, 1:05 pm
The experience was great, the best gym i've ever trained and definitely one of the best sessions.

You can see a few pictures here, I'm the one in the red:

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/Joe_Jeffery/?previewTheme=30&track=addtheme&previewCancelUrl=%3Faction%3Dthemeadd

Aggression
10-25-11, 1:10 pm
The above link is just taking me back to this thread, bro

Solid Dreams
10-25-11, 1:18 pm
The above link is just taking me back to this thread, bro

http://m1207.photobucket.com/albums/Joe_Jeffery/ Try that.

Joe J
10-25-11, 1:19 pm
Cheers bro, that's the one, sorry.

Joe J
10-25-11, 1:25 pm
The link above in the mobile one, here's the normal one: http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/Joe_Jeffery/