PDA

View Full Version : Beats by Jay

N. Motta
10-26-11, 12:20 pm
Repost from MD.com This is WAY too good to pass up and not post here. I know NG saw it...

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/118264-Beats-by-Jay......(you-ve-been-warned)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzE8jNI8G0

naturalguy
10-26-11, 12:26 pm
You are correct, the samples were.............................................. ....well I'll let everyone judge for themselves

J-Dawg
10-26-11, 12:32 pm
That definitely is interesting. It's for real?

N. Motta
10-26-11, 12:36 pm
That definitely is interesting. It's for real?

Apparently he posted it on his official facebook and twitter pages.

And with how many times I've read and heard him go on about, how bodybuilding is a business, I totally buy it.

Myron Gaines
10-26-11, 3:14 pm
I don't get it, is he a bodybuilder or a rapper?

NJC_Manhattan
10-26-11, 3:39 pm
It was all a dream, used to read Mr. America magazine, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lee Haney up in the limousine. Hanging pictures on my all. Every Arnold, Mr. India, Ronnie Colema. I let my lifting straps rock til my straps popped. Eating chicken and broccoli, sippin on diet pop. Way back, when I had the red and black tats with the biceps to match. Remember Larry Scott, the Legend, the Lar. You never thought Bodybuilding would take it this far.

- Notorious J.A.Y

N. Motta
10-26-11, 3:57 pm
It was all a dream, used to read Mr. America magazine, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lee Haney up in the limousine. Hanging pictures on my all. Every Arnold, Mr. India, Ronnie Colema. I let my lifting straps rock til my straps popped. Eating chicken and broccoli, sippin on diet pop. Way back, when I had the red and black tats with the biceps to match. Remember Larry Scott, the Legend, the Lar. You never thought Bodybuilding would take it this far.

- Notorious J.A.Y

Is that really from his album? Haha I'm guessing not.

No more associating Jay's "side projects" with truly great MC's.

Nix0r
10-26-11, 3:59 pm
Mother of God.

NJC_Manhattan
10-26-11, 4:15 pm
Is that really from his album? Haha I'm guessing not.

No more associating Jay's "side projects" with truly great MC's.

Die hard fans will fondly remember Jay's other multi-platinum records;

Enter the 36 Cycles featuring the Wu Tang Clan
All Repz on Me featuring Makaveli
Cutlamatic featuring Nas and AZ

Guy is legit global.

Nix0r
10-26-11, 4:22 pm
Chocolate Shake featuring Tay Zonday.

C.Coronato
10-26-11, 4:22 pm

- Notorious J.A.Y

hahaha unreal.

N. Motta
10-26-11, 4:36 pm
Die hard fans will fondly remember Jay's other multi-platinum records;

Enter the 36 Cycles featuring the Wu Tang Clan
All Repz on Me featuring Makaveli
Cutlamatic featuring Nas and AZ

Guy is legit global.

Bwahahahaha

And people thought Shaqs rapping was terrible.

NJC_Manhattan
10-27-11, 11:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgnsL3SGiw

This album might be a purchase

N. Motta
10-28-11, 11:06 am
Speechless

MR.TeachFreak
10-28-11, 1:08 pm
I cant tell from the vid but is he actually trying to rap or is it like some weird workout mix where he gives some encouragement? Not sure which one would be worse either way.

Cranky
11-04-11, 10:21 am
Chocolate Shake featuring Tay Zonday.

Id pay for that one.