PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rage... Are ya on the fence? If so, why?

Universal Rep
10-27-11, 5:03 pm
What has prevented ya from pickin' up a bottle? Something holdin' ya back? Please be honest and participate i this poll... And don't worry, ur opinions will be anonymous, haha...

J-Dawg
10-27-11, 5:08 pm
Good poll U Rep. Curious to see the honest feedback too.

Mr. Dead
10-27-11, 5:24 pm
Curious, though, about a new version of a product from the other side of the house...

MELTDOWN
10-27-11, 7:28 pm
sshhhhh... why dont ya. the whole world's gonna wanna know

N. Motta
10-27-11, 8:27 pm
I offer all the regulars at the gym a shot of it

I honestly am not looking forward to cycling OFF of it for a spell. I like it that much. Granted I only take it 4 days out of the week, I believe in cycling off the stims for a healthy break every now and then.

Slaughtermelon Rage=Guaranteed great workouts.

BOOGIE
10-28-11, 1:40 am
Great stuff !!! I will be cycling off next week for a break and changing my stak for a while but i will def get back to Rage when time is right !

Universal Rep
10-28-11, 12:31 pm
Thanks for all the props fellas... For those out there on the fence, what's holdin' ya back? Vote now...

Back To Basics
10-28-11, 7:51 pm
I just don't take pre-workouts, nothing against rage.

If I were to take one it would be rage.

Jay
10-29-11, 3:10 pm
As Ive mentioned before, I dont train without it. Unless I'm using Shock Therapy.

Im ready for a Blue Raspberry flavor!!

Brick By Brick
10-29-11, 3:15 pm
Been using about 1/2 to 3/4 scoop of Slaughtermelon about twice a week, and that is working well for me. Will cycle off ten days before NAS Master's Nationals on Nov 19, and hit it again pre-contest.

B.S.
10-29-11, 4:52 pm
use it now but im going back to shock after i finish my two tubs of rage i have now. i just miss st and like the profile more

Carrnage
10-31-11, 6:38 pm
Ive used it, but I feel the stims are too heavy for me even with half a scoop, and I get stim dick when ever I use it.

never_2_big
10-31-11, 6:54 pm
I was a little wary at first after seeing the profile and ingredients but after I found out it was able to be imported through Aussie customs I though I'd give it a try.

Well... I don't think I'll use another preworkout supp for a while. Rage is as good as they say it is.

Over here stores are selling it for arounf $100/tub and if I had to buy it for that I'd probably leave it for "special occasions" considering I could grab a 50 serving tub of storm for $75.

I've only tried the Orange Juiced flavours... Thanks for reformulating it. The first was dreadful. Still not enough to stop me using it though. I tell others about it all the time and have given out a few samples that came in a few other Packs but corporate must have finished with the samples.

Right now I mix my rage with sugar free lemonade and I cant see myself stopping any time soon... Well. until next years comp season. Rage and cuts DO NOT mix!!

Go Animal... Another outrageously good product!!

C.Coronato
11-01-11, 1:07 pm
I use my rage here and there, i think im partial to Shock Therapy. I actually have been using 1/2 a serving of the packs in the AM instead of coffee. It gets me up and going, and i love it.

Cellardweller
11-05-11, 2:28 pm
It doesn't do much for me. I'm a bit of a coffee nut though so I may just not feel the effects of it like other guys. I got a can and used half of it. Once or twice I really felt it working and man it worked. Maybe I just wan't timing it right or something. I'd put a scoop in about 4oz of water and shoot it down in the car before heading into the gym. I've switched back to Shock Therapy and my son got the rest of my Rage. He uses it prework out and before his hockey games. It juices him up for like 3 hours LOL.

Universal Rep
11-10-11, 8:51 am
I use my rage here and there, i think im partial to Shock Therapy. I actually have been using 1/2 a serving of the packs in the AM instead of coffee. It gets me up and going, and i love it.

In general, I'm not into stims... For me, Animal Pump is enough. That said, Ima really lookin' forward to the all-new Shock Therapy myself...

Enforcer
11-10-11, 10:32 am
Love Animal Rage, gives you that sustained energy throughout the entire workout. Not like some products where you get that quick burst of energy and then half way thru you are crashed out. All of the flavors are amazing as well, using the Apple Flavor and love the taste. If I had one recommendation it would be to make the bottles they come in slightly bigger. I have thicker hands and once you get down to the final scoops it becomes harder to get out.

PORTERHOUSE
11-10-11, 11:16 am
I like rage a lot in the beginning, but after I have been using it for too long it starts to make me feel "sickly". It usually starts when I am about 2/3rds of the way through the tub. Not only will the energy I get from it be negligible (which I know is from stim tolerance, something ultimately unavoidable) but it will literally make me feel tired and somewhat sick for the rest for the day. I don't know how to describe it really, but it's not good. The only remedy I have found for this is to take a few weeks off.

Interestingly enough, my gf has the same issues and has given up on rage. She actually gave me hers and has switched back to a competitors product.

JUGGERNAUT
11-10-11, 12:03 pm
Our product RAGE is perfect.

B.S.
11-10-11, 9:15 pm
I like rage a lot in the beginning, but after I have been using it for too long it starts to make me feel "sickly". It usually starts when I am about 2/3rds of the way through the tub. Not only will the energy I get from it be negligible (which I know is from stim tolerance, something ultimately unavoidable) but it will literally make me feel tired and somewhat sick for the rest for the day. I don't know how to describe it really, but it's not good. The only remedy I have found for this is to take a few weeks off.

Interestingly enough, my gf has the same issues and has given up on rage. She actually gave me hers and has switched back to a competitors product.

about 2/3rds of the way through it gives me terrible anxiety for hours afterwards

Back To Basics
11-11-11, 10:48 pm
about 2/3rds of the way through it gives me terrible anxiety for hours afterwards

That is some scary stuff..

never_2_big
11-12-11, 3:26 am
In general, I'm not into stims... For me, Animal Pump is enough. That said, Ima really lookin' forward to the all-new Shock Therapy myself...

New shock therapy? Australia is in the dark ages... Why is this the first i'm hearing of this?