PDA

View Full Version : Orange juiced review

violator
10-28-11, 9:29 am
I just bought a tub of orange juiced rage...

mixibility: 10, mixed nicely, didnt have to shake it up too much

Flavour: 2 ,absolutely terrible, possibly the worst tasting pre-w/o drink ive ever had

Effect: 4 , just didnt give me the pre w/o kick i wanted, very mellow effect, but lasted a long time. Even at 2 scoops, i found it to be nowhere as effective as other 1,3 dimeth products i normally use, perhaps caffeine anhydrous is just mot for me.

overall, i found it to be a poor product that lived nowhere near to the hype on it.

I was mainly bummed because i love mixing my pre w/o drink up with ice, then banging it in the freezer for 20mins, pull it out & drive to the gym sipping on a tasty slushy that gets me wired.... Rage tasted absolutely foul & i hated every sip... whoever is responsible for engineering universals flavours needs to be dragged out into the street and shot... this reminds me of the shock therapy flavours, both punch and blue razz left me gagging. Seriously guys, you need to sort that shit out.

naturalguy
10-28-11, 9:56 am
First off thanks for the review. We appreciate the honesty.

With a stimulant product, people's results will vary. Were you using any stim products prior to trying Animal Rage?

As far as the taste, do you have the original version? The newer, updated Orange Juiced says "New & Improved" on the label.

Did you take it with 4oz of water and drink it as a shot?

G Diesel
10-28-11, 10:22 am
I just bought a tub of orange juiced rage...

mixibility: 10, mixed nicely, didnt have to shake it up too much

Flavour: 2 ,absolutely terrible, possibly the worst tasting pre-w/o drink ive ever had

Effect: 4 , just didnt give me the pre w/o kick i wanted, very mellow effect, but lasted a long time. Even at 2 scoops, i found it to be nowhere as effective as other 1,3 dimeth products i normally use, perhaps caffeine anhydrous is just mot for me.

overall, i found it to be a poor product that lived nowhere near to the hype on it.

I was mainly bummed because i love mixing my pre w/o drink up with ice, then banging it in the freezer for 20mins, pull it out & drive to the gym sipping on a tasty slushy that gets me wired.... Rage tasted absolutely foul & i hated every sip... whoever is responsible for engineering universals flavours needs to be dragged out into the street and shot... this reminds me of the shock therapy flavours, both punch and blue razz left me gagging. Seriously guys, you need to sort that shit out.

Rage, but especially OJ v1.0, is meant to be banged back like a shot in just a few ounces of water, not sipped. The new flavors you can get away with it because honestly they're awesome, but the first version was harsh (I thought in a good way).

I like the rush and buzz I get with Rage--the focus, the energy, the good vibes and that is why I dig the fact that it doesn't include 1,3 dimeth. I don't want to be tweaked out and on edge, but some guys dig that feeling.

If you have a chance to try a new flavor, I would. Also, if you don't already, I would limit my caffeine consumption to only preworkout so as to maximize the impact.

Peace, G

B.S.
10-29-11, 12:14 am
Hahaha

violator
10-29-11, 7:08 am
i got the original version it seems.
it just tastes terrible, ive left my opened container in my friends supplement shop & he's selling it as single doses to his customers. So far everyone thats used it has said its disgusting, even when downing it.

I tried a rage pack with a scoop of a competitors 1,3 dimeth product yesterday, i opened the caps up & mixed em with the other scoop in my usual method, that was really good actually & didnt taste like shit, sharp kick to start and then a good plateau that lasted the whole w/o, in fact, i still wanted to train after id finished my cardio...

I dont use any other stimulants in my diet at all, only pre-w/o. Hope the other flavours are better than this one, maybe ill consider spending my money on the slaughtermelon flavour when it gets here.

Jay
10-29-11, 3:01 pm
Kinda a harsh review there...

If you dont like the taste you could try adding more water to it. Apple and slaughtermellon are great, and the new orange is good too

B.S.
10-29-11, 4:49 pm
and the new orange is good too

LIE

violator
11-01-11, 3:09 am
Kinda a harsh review there...

If you dont like the taste you could try adding more water to it. Apple and slaughtermellon are great, and the new orange is good too

sorry man, call it as i see it.

I used 450ml water. G Diesel mentioned that it was designed to be mixed with LESS, like a shot. That was also foul.

Maybe the new flavours are better, they're not available over here yet & for the efficacy of the product, i doubt i would open my wallet to try them when they're 80% more expensive than what im using now, which tastes great and works for me.

Aggression
11-01-11, 8:48 am
sorry man, call it as i see it

Not a harsh review at all, V. I like seeing honest reviews, no matter what the outcome is. If everyone came on here and said, 'hey, this product is perfect', how would we become a better company? Feedback, whether positive or negative, is always welcomed.

Everyone has different opinions. Personally, I love the original OJ flavor (the one you have). I actually stocked up on the older OJ flavor prior to the new one hitting shelves. To each, their own. If you get around to it, try the new OJ, the Slaughtermelon, or the Apple Jacked.

Jay
11-02-11, 7:23 pm
Oh the review is ok. Except for the part about shooting the guy who designs flavors,lol