PDA

View Full Version : Insulin Article!

Carrnage
11-03-11, 6:54 pm
This training section of these forums seem to be popular so ill post it here!

Super Anabolic Powers of Insulin

1)Insulin sensitivity changes in your body from hour to hour, day to day. The hormone insulin releases when carbohydrates hit the blood stream when being digested. Some meals you

can handle higher amounts of carbohydrates without gaining fat due to your insulin sensitivity acting as a anabolic, shuttling nutrients into muscle tissue instead of just your

body storing it as bodyfat. This is very important for someone trying to gain muscle or/and lose bodyfat. You can't schedule a diet and say you are going to eat 100-200g carbs in

every meal, you must be instinctive about it, if you have been able to handle higher carbs for your last couple of days dieting, it doesnt mean that your insulin sensitivity will

be the same every single day. Bottom line, if your gaining fat while eating a ton of carbs per meal, lower it down, if you have been eating lower carbs lately and absolutely

nothing is happening as far as muscle fullness/gaining and fat loss then your insulin sensitivity is problaby on point so increase the carbs! There's a balance, way to achieve

that balance is to be very instinctive, screw the notebook/log! And take advantage of insulin's super anabolic rewardings! Below are some very effective ways to increase your

insulin sensitivity----

-Alpha Lipoic Acid (also a powerfull antioxidant)
-Fish Oil ( /omega 3's)
-Cinnamon Extract
-Green Tea Extract
-Chromium
-Vanadium
-Grapeseed Extract
-Fenugreek
-Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract
-Ivy Gourd Aerial Parts Extract
-HIIT cardio
-HIIT weight training
-High Amounts of Volume, Short rest periods, heavy weight training
-Eating Green Veggies
-Staying Alkaline
-Staying Stress free

2)The Power of Insulin! -
Oh and if you don't know how to manage insulin’s powers, you can end up looking like Santa Clause instead of a superhero.

A lot of “in the know” pro and amateur bodybuilders use injectable insulin (meant for diabetics) to accelerate muscular weight gains in the off-season. It’s dangerous... but it

works like crazy. (Ill try to stay off of drug/inject topic, but I feel this is necessary, and very important!) (gota get better some how ya know!)

Here’s how they do it...

These bodybuilders take a shot of insulin immediately following an intense training session... just a few minutes before eating a huge post-workout meal with lots of simple carbs,

amino acids and protein. The injected insulin shuttles the carbs back into their depleted muscles to replenish their fullness... and also slams protein and amino acids into the

muscle cells where they’re rapidly synthesized into additional muscle mass. I’m totally against the use of injectable insulin because it is VERY risky. If you don’t know what

you’re doing you could go into diabetic shock or diabetic coma... and DIE!
NO amount of potential muscle gain is worth dying over.

And if death wasn’t enough of a risk... there are other risks, too...

If you don’t time things EXACTLY right... you wind up gaining a LOT of extra body fat. And fat gained this way is next to IMPOSSIBLE to lose. Not to mention extra bodyfat/excess

bodyfat very unhealthy, not only will your body be more on the "acidic" side, but your body will constantly be too inflammed to enjoy the joys of life! Say good by to burning fat

or building muscle! So for you guys who "preach" in eating everything, putting large amounts of food down your system just to gain weight, consider this a warning and rethink your

life. Don't get fat, grow some balls. This is our species in a powerfull specific order from weakest to strongest.....Animals/mamals, Girls, Fat men/boys, Women, Men.

But now you don’t have to risk your health and possibly your life to experience the anabolic power of insulin.

3)My favorite "Insulin Mimicker" supplement has to be Alpha Lipoic Acid. (ALA) Why!?---

ALA (alpha lipoic acid) is a potent substance for simulating the effects of insulin. There have been numerous university studies performed demonstrating ALA’s effectiveness.

ALA is also a powerful antioxidant that regulates a healthy immune system and prevents the effects of overtraining, so you recover quickly and completely from intense workouts.

In Germany ALA is medically approved for the treatment of type II diabetes as well as other diabetic complications. It has the ability to lower and normalize blood sugar levels

and helps diabetics reduce the amount of insulin needed in their daily insulin dosage.

ALA has also been shown to enhance glucose transport. Clinical setting studies showed an increase in insulin sensitivity after a mere 10 day administration of ALA.

It’s a potent insulin-mimicking agent that speeds the uptake of glycogen by your muscles.

It increases muscle cell volume and contributes to that full pumped feeling when you workout.

4)The Anabolic Effects of Insulin... Without Insulin Release! Huh? This is literally a insulin mimicker!

Vanadyl sulfate (VS) is the soluble form of the mineral vanadium. It has been used successfully to simulate insulin spikes and drive carbs into muscle cells for fullness and

hardness.

VS initiate events normally seen when insulin binds to a receptor. The amazing part is... VS does this without insulin being present!

It can decrease blood glucose while increasing glycogen storage. This will allow you to significantly increase the glucose uptake that will occur during your post-workout “carb

ups”.

Studies show that VS helps shuttle glucose into muscle cells... instead of fat cells uptaking the glucose. Basically, by mimicking the actions of insulin, VS forces more proteins,

amino acids, and carbohydrates directly into your muscles.

Timed properly, you’ll notice a significant increase in weight and a full feeling in your muscle bellies.

5)An Essential Insulin regulation supplement- Chromium

Chromium is an essential mineral that participates in both carbohydrate and fat metabolism.

It acts as a “cofactor” for the hormone insulin. A cofactor is a substance that must join with another to produce a given result. In other words, chromium is absolutely essential

for normal insulin activity in your body.

Chromium Picolinate is recognized throughout the medical community to be the best source of chromium.

Lowering body fat and increasing lean muscle mass are just a few of the powerful benefits that chromium picolinate exhibits on your body.

Take home notes!!!
A) Maximize the SUPER ANABOLIC POWERS of Insulin through supplementation! These ingredients are pretty damn cheap aswell!
B) Be instinctive on your carbohydrate intake, some days you can handle heavy amounts, some days you can't! If you have been eating non processed foods, doing your HIIT cardio,

weight training like a animal, sleeping enough, eating your greens, supplemnting with Insulin Regulation supplements, your body can most likely handle a high amount of

carbohydrates without any fat gain.
C) Look for anabolic signs like muscle fullness/hardness, random fat loss, mood, sex drive, and apply that with your diet!
D) Everyday is a gift, yesterday will not be the same, if yesterday was a good day and you want to repeat that today, then shame on you. Why not have a better day than yesterday?

.........Basically im just saying step B) from a different but similar viewpoint.
E) HIIT cardio will help your blood glucose levels/insulin sensitivity, so will eating green leafy veggies and staying alkaline!

Man getting bigger and losing fat at the same time is amazing.....Thanks for the feedback guys! Huge motivation! Hey how bout this, if you could make a super anabolic supplement

what would you put in it? Id make it like this!! (below)

100g Karbolyn
ALA
Vandyl Sulfate or Vanadium
Chromium
10-20g BCAA's (Leucine has a positive effect with insulin)
10-20g EAA's

^^^^^^^^^^ DAYYYYUUUUMMM someone wants to grow!!!!!!

Carrnage
11-03-11, 6:56 pm
Sorry if its sort of hard to read because of all the spaces in between sentences, only typing program I have is notepad, so give my poor ass a break! lol

100jan
11-03-11, 7:08 pm
Nicely put there Carrnage! Very informative article. Keep em' coming!

P Diesel
11-03-11, 9:52 pm
good article. injectable insulin in extremely anabolic but is very dangerous as the article outlines. it is not nearly as easy as ingesting 'a bunch ' of simple carbs post insulin injection. there is a specific carb to insulin ratio that much be adhered to in order to avoid certain complications. keeping a high carbohydrate drink for quick consumption on u at all times is a must, cuz when it hits u ya got about 30 seconds before u hit the deck. the gains are ridiculous but would not recommend it to anyone. b careful fellas

P

BarbellManiac
11-03-11, 10:03 pm
Exogenous insulin shouldn't even be considered without the use of GH. Your body will literally look like shit. As much of a nutrient shuttler insulin is, it's a great way to gain fat plus the GH's natural properties such as new cell growth which aids in nutrient shuttling makes it the perfect combo. Also natty insulin sucks, sorry to put it like that Carnage, you know it does, a mimicker can never be as good as the real thing, but an make a difference. No matter how much carbohydrates enter our system, there's only enough your body can make. Then again great article, wasn't criticizing it, but just stating the facts.

Gorilla.
11-03-11, 10:06 pm
Yesssss, came sooner than i expected, it was a great read definatly keeping this thread with me.

do you suggest me taking that BCAA stack and the ALA ? or nah? ....................... and another question that ill probably pm you about is HIIT

Carrnage
11-03-11, 10:44 pm
Exogenous insulin shouldn't even be considered without the use of GH. Your body will literally look like shit. As much of a nutrient shuttler insulin is, it's a great way to gain fat plus the GH's natural properties such as new cell growth which aids in nutrient shuttling makes it the perfect combo. Also natty insulin sucks, sorry to put it like that Carnage, you know it does, a mimicker can never be as good as the real thing, but an make a difference. No matter how much carbohydrates enter our system, there's only enough your body can make. Then again great article, wasn't criticizing it, but just stating the facts.

Sorry if sounded like I was comparing injectable vs natural ways. I wasn't. The article was to make people understand what insulin is, and what it does/can do. And Barbell you want a GH article? Lol this is a insulin article bro, lets keep the topic on insulin. And drug advice like you saying insulin shouldn't even be considered without the use of GH shouldnt me mentioned in this thread. That wasnt the point of my article. And did you read that from muscular development magazine Barbell? Or is that just your own opinion? I stated in the article how insulin can make you fat, no need to repeat me. Natty insulin sucks? Son your only like what 18-19 years old? Don't tell me natty insulin sucks until you fully understand what it is and what it does, and have 10-20+ years of experience. Just because you might of sipped on some simple sugars after a workout for a few workouts and you didnt notice muscle growth doesnt mean "natty insulin sucks". Your obviously giving your opinion, I understand. And Like I said I wasnt comparing the injectable vs the natty ways, just a brief article on what you should know.

Obviously you never even knew/tried ways to maximize your insulin levels, have you even heard of Alpha Lipoic Acid before reading my little article? Or how about what insulin sensitivity was? And your telling me "natty insulin sucks".....SERIOUSLY? And you said, "No matter how much carbohydrates enter our system, there's only enough your body can make."......So my body makes carbohydrates? lol Theres times you can handle high amounts of carbs and times you cant, and the times you can, high five! Because your body is really anabolic! The whole point was to learn the ways of using insulin for the purpose of muscle growth/fat loss without the fat gain.

Barbell seriously, your "bro science" and opinions are starting to get on my nerve.

Man, im sorry guys all this stress is really getting to me, life isnt going too well either, not gonna wine and say whats going on in my life but it aint pretty. Have a good night guys!

Carrnage
11-03-11, 10:45 pm
Yesssss, came sooner than i expected, it was a great read definatly keeping this thread with me.

do you suggest me taking that BCAA stack and the ALA ? or nah? ....................... and another question that ill probably pm you about is HIIT

Both home boy!!!

BarbellManiac
11-03-11, 10:51 pm
Sorry if sounded like I was comparing injectable vs natural ways. I wasn't. The article was to make people understand what insulin is, and what it does/can do. And Barbell you want a GH article? Lol this is a insulin article bro, lets keep the topic on insulin. And drug advice like you saying insulin shouldn't even be considered without the use of GH shouldnt me mentioned in this thread. That wasnt the point of my article. And did you read that from muscular development magazine Barbell? Or is that just your own opinion? I stated in the article how insulin can make you fat, no need to repeat me. Natty insulin sucks? Son your only like what 18-19 years old? Don't tell me natty insulin sucks until you fully understand what it is and what it does, and have 10-20+ years of experience. Just because you might of sipped on some simple sugars after a workout for a few workouts and you didnt notice muscle growth doesnt mean "natty insulin sucks". Your obviously giving your opinion, I understand. And Like I said I wasnt comparing the injectable vs the natty ways, just a brief article on what you should know.

Obviously you never even knew/tried ways to maximize your insulin levels, have you even heard of Alpha Lipoic Acid before reading my little article? Or how about what insulin sensitivity was? And your telling me "natty insulin sucks".....SERIOUSLY? And you said, "No matter how much carbohydrates enter our system, there's only enough your body can make."......So my body makes carbohydrates? lol Theres times you can handle high amounts of carbs and times you cant, and the times you can, high five! Because your body is really anabolic! The whole point was to learn the ways of using insulin for the purpose of muscle growth/fat loss without the fat gain.

Barbell seriously, your "bro science" and opinions are starting to get on my nerve.

Man, im sorry guys all this stress is really getting to me, life isnt going too well either, not gonna wine and say whats going on in my life but it aint pretty. Have a good night guys!

Compared to exogenous it sucks, otherwise it's good. Either way I'm inclined to agree with what you stated, arguing in this thread would just make it a waste. I was referring to the amount of insulin released by your body for the carbohydrates...

Carrnage
11-03-11, 10:51 pm
Barbellmaniac, youll never "fully agree" with someone even though they are right. You always want to correct them in the most annoying matter. Do you know how annoying that is Barbell? Every single one of my post that you have commented on, your always trying to sound like you obviously knew everything that I said, not to mention you succeed at that because you cover it up by adding in additions....... which are right dont get me wrong, they just arn't necessary to the topic/thread. Additions? What do I mean? For example like you saying insulin shouldn't even be considered without the use of GH. Like seriously bro? We arn't looking for tips on how to make a Mr.Olympia Drug Stack. Take that somewhere else.

BarbellManiac
11-03-11, 10:53 pm
Geez Carnage, your cranky today...What can I say these years compel you into thinking your right, and yes I am highly ignorant. Never said you were wrong, if it really offends you then I apologize.

Carrnage
11-03-11, 10:54 pm
Compared to exogenous it sucks, otherwise it's good. Either way I'm inclined to agree with what you stated, arguing in this thread would just make it a waste.

It does not suck, don't say it sucks, your 18-19 years old right? You haven't even tried to maximize your own insulin yet have you? Don't give out opinions until you have years of experience under your belt. Is maximizing your natty insulin gonna make you like Ronnie Coleman? Hell No! That wasnt th point, as a bodybuilder we look for every positive way we can aid towards our muscle building goals and to maximize them. Thats the point that you havent realized.

BarbellManiac
11-03-11, 10:55 pm
It does not suck, don't say it sucks, your 18-19 years old right? You haven't even tried to maximize your own insulin yet have you? Don't give out opinions until you have years of experience under your belt. Is maximizing your natty insulin gonna make you like Ronnie Coleman? Hell No! That wasnt th point, as a bodybuilder we look for every positive way we can aid towards our muscle building goals and to maximize them. Thats the point that you havent realized.

Your right, I was being foolish.

Carrnage
11-03-11, 11:04 pm
Your right, I was being foolish.

The most sarcastic post you've ever made!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! haha just messin, dunno if your being sarcastic or not, its cool.

The whole point of the article was for people to understand, learn, utilize, improve as a bodybuilder, and as a human being. You gave a bunch of opinions, I had to rightfully respond. Alot of guys who know a little too much on what they should know on anabolics/drugs end up looking at natural ways of bodybuilding as a joke. Like saying natty insulin sucks, or natty gh sucks, or natty testosterone sucks. Hey as a natural, if you can maximize certain aspects of bodybuilding, even if its just by a small margin, can make the big picture worth 1000 words in the long run.

BarbellManiac
11-03-11, 11:05 pm
The most sarcastic post you've ever made!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! haha just messin, dunno if your being sarcastic or not, its cool.

The whole point of the article was for people to understand, learn, utilize, improve as a bodybuilder, and as a human being. You gave a bunch of opinions, I had to rightfully respond. Alot of guys who know a little too much on what they should know on anabolics/drugs end up looking at natural ways of bodybuilding as a joke. Like saying natty insulin sucks, or natty gh sucks, or natty testosterone sucks. Hey as a natural, if you can maximize certain aspects of bodybuilding, even if its just by a small margin, can make the big picture worth 1000 words in the long run.

That's actually the first time I admit I was wrong LOL and you fucking consider is sarcastic? lmao

Solid Dreams
11-03-11, 11:11 pm
I just realized that Chromium isnt in pak, I thought I was getting it that way.

So ALA, VS, when would you take these?

Also, one thing I would worry about, what about long term effects like diabetes?

I'll be the first to admit that I have lots of trouble listening to what my body tells me, some days I feel and look pumped up, and then some days I'm fuckin droopy.

Carrnage
11-03-11, 11:21 pm
That's actually the first time I admit I was wrong LOL and you fucking consider is sarcastic? lmao

hahaah I couldnt tell bro!

Carrnage
11-03-11, 11:24 pm
I just realized that Chromium isnt in pak, I thought I was getting it that way.

So ALA, VS, when would you take these?

Also, one thing I would worry about, what about long term effects like diabetes?

I'll be the first to admit that I have lots of trouble listening to what my body tells me, some days I feel and look pumped up, and then some days I'm fuckin droopy.

You can buy it separate, go on supplement direct, type it in and boom! As far as the other insulin management supplements, I feel taking them atleast 3-4 times a day, when? With your meals that contain carbohydrates.

And experience my friend....experience will allow you to listen to your body, also have a mature mindset!

naturalguy
11-04-11, 8:54 am
Interested stuff Carnage.

I know that weight training naturally raises your insulin sensitivity as well.

Carrnage
11-04-11, 2:40 pm
Interested stuff Carnage.

I know that weight training naturally raises your insulin sensitivity as well.

Thanks big man!!

Yep, its on my list, just make sure its intense!