PDA

View Full Version : Test & EFAs

100jan
11-04-11, 9:50 am
When should the EFAs be taken when I take Test? I know that I should stay away from NSAIDs and aspirin, but what about EFAs? I take 2grams Omega 3 caps with my first and 2grams with my last meal. Should I stay on this schedule or make some changes?

Aggression
11-04-11, 10:16 am
When taking Test with Omega, I was taking Omega with meal 1 and then taking Test with meal 3, which was about 6hrs later.

Back To Basics
11-05-11, 3:08 am
Yes, stay with it. Pick up some evening primrose oil and take 1000mg 3xp/w

100jan
11-05-11, 6:45 am
When taking Test with Omega, I was taking Omega with meal 1 and then taking Test with meal 3, which was about 6hrs later.

Thanks brother.
I will arrange my meals like that. Omega with meal 1 and 5, while taking test with meal 3 which is 6 hours from meal 1, and with meal 5 which is probably 4.5-5 hours from meal 3.

Yes, stay with it. Pick up some evening primrose oil and take 1000mg 3xp/w

I will give it a shot to primrose oil. Thanks man.

Enforcer
11-10-11, 10:48 am
When should the EFAs be taken when I take Test? I know that I should stay away from NSAIDs and aspirin, but what about EFAs? I take 2grams Omega 3 caps with my first and 2grams with my last meal. Should I stay on this schedule or make some changes?

You def. dont want to overload on EFAs while on Test bc it can effect the AA in Animal Test. How you are doing it now is just fine, just make sure to keep the two products spaced out.

100jan
11-10-11, 1:05 pm
You def. dont want to overload on EFAs while on Test bc it can effect the AA in Animal Test. How you are doing it now is just fine, just make sure to keep the two products spaced out.

I know that EFAs can affect the effect of the AA, that's why I asked again, just to be on the safe side.
Currently I take 2 grams of fish oil around 10:30 in the morning and another 2 grams before bed around 23:00. I take Test at 16:00, so I think that 6-7 hours space between them and Test is ok. If I need to make some adjustments please tell me! Thanks!

J-Dawg
11-10-11, 1:21 pm
I know that EFAs can affect the effect of the AA, that's why I asked again, just to be on the safe side.
Currently I take 2 grams of fish oil around 10:30 in the morning and another 2 grams before bed around 23:00. I take Test at 16:00, so I think that 6-7 hours space between them and Test is ok. If I need to make some adjustments please tell me! Thanks!

I don't see an issue with this method. A little bit of fish oil in addition to AA may actually improved absorption and utilization of the AA in Test.

100jan
11-10-11, 1:44 pm
I don't see an issue with this method. A little bit of fish oil in addition to AA may actually improved absorption and utilization of the AA in Test.

So should I up the fish oil intake to 3 grams, two times daily, or to stay on this path?

IronWilson
11-12-11, 6:53 am
Don't worry too much about counteracting the inflammatory effect that test will have. We eat so many foods that cause inflammation that it will not make a difference.

Enforcer
11-14-11, 11:59 am

What you have listed there is perfect bro, gives you the right amount of Fish Oil you need and perfect timing of Animal Test

100jan
11-14-11, 2:05 pm
What you have listed there is perfect bro, gives you the right amount of Fish Oil you need and perfect timing of Animal Test

Thanks a lot brother, appreciate your help!