PDA

View Full Version : REST

Tiny1102
11-10-11, 12:44 am
I will now take off three weeks from training my bench. I plan on lifting in January in LA at the FIT EXPO and I plan on destroying Scot Mendelson and breaking the All-time Bench Record currently held by Ryan Kennelly(1075). 1080 or more the is the goal.I really want to be the very first to break the 1100 mark. During the three weeks I am going to up my cardio and train my legs and back very hard. I plan on being at the very best shape and condition in my lifting career. I hope some of you Animals can come out and give me support.

P Diesel
11-10-11, 10:55 am
brotha that sounds like a great plan. Coming in in shape and at ur very best is a must. Diet, training, sleep...all on point homey. We are all behind u! after the next three weeks away from bench what ur game plan for training ur chest? keep us posted

P

Tiny1102
11-10-11, 11:15 am
brotha that sounds like a great plan. Coming in in shape and at ur very best is a must. Diet, training, sleep...all on point homey. We are all behind u! after the next three weeks away from bench what ur game plan for training ur chest? keep us posted

P

No benching at all for three weeks.