PDA

View Full Version : My easy opener 832

Tiny1102
11-11-11, 8:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=aC0lTATrC_U

Nix0r
11-11-11, 8:31 pm
Damn. I couldn't tell from the angle, but was that rep just slow off your chest, or did you hold the pause for a bit longer after the command? Once it got moving... mercy.

Tiny1102
11-11-11, 9:13 pm
Damn. I couldn't tell from the angle, but was that rep just slow off your chest, or did you hold the pause for a bit longer after the command? Once it got moving... mercy.

No joke. I was stuck. I touched a little to low and I had to grind it out of the hole. The head judge almost yelled take it.

BigChrisF
11-13-11, 6:08 am
Great job pulling that one back into position and still pressing it with ease. From all the other posts, it looks like things went well for most of the team.

Tiny1102
11-13-11, 4:26 pm
Great job pulling that one back into position and still pressing it with ease. From all the other posts, it looks like things went well for most of the team.

Yes, out of 22. 13 First, 2 second, 1 third, and one bomb. That was only the lifters lifting for points. He had 5 more win first. If we didn't have the bomb we would have placed First or Second as a team. I am very proud of everyone.