PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NPC Pittsburgh and JR Nationals

J.Halladay
11-15-11, 9:46 am
Time to step on stage with the big boys..this is when you get to see what your really made of. when you think that your the only person busting your ass day in and day out, you realize there are hundreds of guys out there workin just as hard as you...i will not be out worked this off season...my plan is to do Pittsburgh Super Heavys, then come into Jr Nats at 225 on the dot..everyday counts, no days off, no slackin, straigt work.....im ready to take this off season bulk to the next level, and im glad there is a community of brothers out there i can share this journey with..its go time

naturalguy
11-15-11, 10:37 am
I'll be following, good luck

G Diesel
11-16-11, 2:08 pm
Bring it my brother. Go hard.

Peace, G

J.Halladay
11-16-11, 4:37 pm
stuck at 252bs...seems like if i miss a meal, or eat all day long im 252lbs..isnt that the beauty of the sport tho? this sport doesnt lie to you...if your not gaining weight, do somthing about it..if your not getting bigger or stronger, do somthing about it...its all on YOU....obviously something your doing isnt working, so change it...i will NOT be stuck at 252, mark my words on that one...big leg day today, just hoping my legs are as ready as my brain is.....

C.Coronato
11-16-11, 4:51 pm
Yes sir! Glad to see your on track bro, ill be here for sure!

J.Halladay
11-17-11, 10:57 am
as i said yesterday i was gearing up for a big leg day...well it was exactly that. my knees showed up and i had the best leg day to date...8 sets of squats, 4 sets of leg press, 6 sets of leg extensions, 6 sets of leg curls, and finished it off with some walking lunges...you know when your not using any wight for your last set of walking lunges that you did something right...hope to keep up this intensity, and consistancy thoughout this entire off season..scrath that, i WILL keep up this intensity and consistancy thoughout this entire off season, because at the end of the day only you know if you pushed yourself to your absolute max...

Josh

J.Halladay
11-18-11, 2:35 pm
well i guess that leg day i was talking about worked..cant really move today! i learned years ago after a few heavy leg days that i would have to permanently tie knots in my shoe laces so that i woulnt have to bend over in the morning to tie my shoes...anyways im gearing up for a big friday night shoulder workout, always look forward to having the gym to myslef on a friday night..no distracions, no bs, all business..more motivated than ever, especailly since nationals are this weekend...

deanna7272
11-18-11, 5:24 pm
Hey.... Gonna keep an eye out here and there... I will be at the Pitt Show (as a spectator, of course...lol) Either way, I will be there supporting ya, brother....