PDA

View Full Version : Animal Sponsorship?

Carrnage
11-15-11, 9:26 pm
Yo! Soon im updating my youtube channel with FRESH NEW CONTENT BABY!!!

Was wondering if Universal is recruiting? I can make loads of videos to review your guy's products / training series with a "Animal" black and white theme like in the Mcgrath series, which I still watch 2-3 times a week for motivation!

No worries if you guys don't like me wehhhh lol

And like always feel free to PM about anything you need help with, these goes for everyone on these boards, im here for a reason! Take advantage of me! Eww haha

BarbellManiac
11-15-11, 10:21 pm
Carny (haha great nickname), you might want to PM U rep or an official itself rather than posting a thread. Just saying, Do you plan on competing?

Carrnage
11-15-11, 11:11 pm
Carny (haha great nickname), you might want to PM U rep or an official itself rather than posting a thread. Just saying, Do you plan on competing?

I rather post a thread so everyone knows im interested.

And no plans on competing yet.

BarbellManiac
11-15-11, 11:17 pm
I rather post a thread so everyone knows im interested.

You should, you got some good size on you.

almosteasy
11-15-11, 11:26 pm
saw that video of you doing the dumbell shoulder presses a long time ago carnage..had no idea that was you buddy haha.

Carrnage
11-15-11, 11:55 pm
saw that video of you doing the dumbell shoulder presses a long time ago carnage..had no idea that was you buddy haha.

My new gym just ordered a pair of 200's, my shoulders are healthy, you know what im thinkin'?

haha thanks bro!

Carrnage
11-15-11, 11:56 pm
You should, you got some good size on you.

I would actually like to be more of a guy that host's seminar's and give motivational speeches than compete believe it or not haha.

BarbellManiac
11-16-11, 12:01 am
My new gym just ordered a pair of 200's, my shoulders are healthy, you know what im thinkin'?

haha thanks bro!

Haha have fun getting those up there! There's a point where a military press is safer than D.B shoulder due to the risk of getting injured just trying to adjust the position. But if you have spotters, then try it!

BarbellManiac
11-16-11, 12:02 am
I would actually like to be more of a guy that host's seminar's and give motivational speeches than compete believe it or not haha.

Just saying you might do well! How much do you weigh? Natty?

Carrnage
11-16-11, 2:18 pm
Haha have fun getting those up there! There's a point where a military press is safer than D.B shoulder due to the risk of getting injured just trying to adjust the position. But if you have spotters, then try it!

Amen to that! lol

Carrnage
11-16-11, 2:22 pm
Just saying you might do well! How much do you weigh? Natty?

For the past few months ive been "takin it easy", right now im about 240 pounds around 13 percent bf or so, once I start going hardcore again im lookin to get around 250-260 under 10 percent bf. And yep, natty!

C.Coronato
11-16-11, 5:07 pm
Your vids are no joke bro. Looking forward to some new ones.

naturalguy
11-16-11, 5:14 pm

Any thoughts on doing a powerlifting meet? You certainly have the strength for it

Carrnage
11-16-11, 6:46 pm
Any thoughts on doing a powerlifting meet? You certainly have the strength for it

Never really had the interest in it to tell you the truth, but maybe, it all depends on the economy and how life is you know? I was thinking of competing in bodybuilding with a mixture of powerlifting, how cool would that be?

Thanks for the kind words!

JeremyT
11-16-11, 7:25 pm
This man right here knows his stuff. I have been PM'ing him and hes helping me out a ton. I followed your leg workout to the letter man, and my legs were so wrecked yesterday my gf told me to STOP complaining about how bad they hurt, which she rarely does. haha. But for real, you would never guess it from the vids, but hes a super nice guy underneath all the muscle and grunting. Keep up the good work bro! I can't wait to hit chest tomorrow and try doing it in the 'new way'.

Carrnage
11-16-11, 9:04 pm
This man right here knows his stuff. I have been PM'ing him and hes helping me out a ton. I followed your leg workout to the letter man, and my legs were so wrecked yesterday my gf told me to STOP complaining about how bad they hurt, which she rarely does. haha. But for real, you would never guess it from the vids, but hes a super nice guy underneath all the muscle and grunting. Keep up the good work bro! I can't wait to hit chest tomorrow and try doing it in the 'new way'.

Thanks for the kind words!

J Wong
11-16-11, 10:53 pm
Animal sponsorship would be awesome...one of my goals is to get strong enough to perhaps get one!

Carrnage
11-17-11, 2:29 pm
Animal sponsorship would be awesome...one of my goals is to get strong enough to perhaps get one!

Even if its not a full sponsorship, just being recognized as being with Animal would be awesome.

Universal Rep
11-17-11, 4:40 pm

*newflash*

I'm not the rep to talk to. So stop fillin' my PM box, haha....

BarbellManiac
11-17-11, 8:08 pm
*newflash*

I'm not the rep to talk to. So stop fillin' my PM box, haha....

You can always hit the delete option ya know...;)

Universal Rep
11-18-11, 9:17 am
You can always hit the delete option ya know...;)

My PM box fills up fast. Every PM that don't belong there means one that does might not be able to be added...

Carrnage
11-19-11, 9:40 pm
So thats a no I assume lol.

MattG
11-20-11, 1:36 am
For the past few months ive been "takin it easy", right now im about 240 pounds around 13 percent bf or so, once I start going hardcore again im lookin to get around 250-260 under 10 percent bf. And yep, natty!

If you are 250 under 10% body fat.. and really are natural.. jump on any natural/ tested show.. and you'll have no problem getting sponsored. Eventhough it's not animal, its still a sponsor. Any natural competitor over 220lbs with good conditioning usually dominates on stage. How tall are you?