PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NPC Nationals

BigAnt
11-16-11, 2:56 pm
Want to wish my boys B.Rowe & Giant Killer the best at Nationals! My good buddy Big Al is training two guys for the Lightheavies, Shawn Nowrey and Harry "the tank" Jones...Also to CC's boy Nick Lepore, give them hell in Miami! All of you have a safe trip and go get what you deserve!

I will be off from weight training for about a week...Going to get surgery on my minor umbilical hernia on Thursday 11/17/11. Will be out the same day and will resume light weight training in 5 days, back to normal weight training in two weeks.
BigAnt

rev8ball
11-16-11, 3:45 pm
Want to wish my boys B.Rowe & Giant Killer the best at Nationals! My good buddy Big Al is training two guys for the Lightheavies, Shawn Nowrey and Harry "the tank" Jones...Also to CC's boy Nick Lepore, give them hell in Miami! All of you have a safe trip and go get what you deserve!

I will be off from weight training for about a week...Going to get surgery on my minor umbilical hernia on Thursday 11/17/11. Will be out the same day and will resume light weight training in 5 days, back to normal weight training in two weeks.
BigAnt

Best of luck to them, and to you as well, Ant - stay healthy.....

BigAnt
11-17-11, 2:25 pm
Best of luck to them, and to you as well, Ant - stay healthy.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks, got home from surgery several hours ago...all good...

rev8ball
11-17-11, 2:36 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks, got home from surgery several hours ago...all good...

Good.
Speedy recovery, bro. Just try not to laugh while healing.....lol

deanna7272
11-18-11, 12:08 am
Thinking of you buddy....