PDA

View Full Version : Animal pump question

ChadO
11-17-11, 1:31 pm
Anyone ever open the pills in pump? If so, how much water did you mix with the powder, and did it work better than taking them all in pill form

Lifting_Is_Life
11-17-11, 3:16 pm
Anyone ever open the pills in pump? If so, how much water did you mix with the powder, and did it work better than taking them all in pill form

I know a few people have done this actually. I'd mix it up with 4-8 oz. I'm sure it makes it absorb a little better compared to pills. I really liked pill form though

Aggression
11-17-11, 3:17 pm
I've done it before. It has a terrible taste, especially the red capsule's powder. If you mix it with some BCAA powder or something, it's drinkable. But in all honesty, its not worth added effort.

Solid Dreams
11-17-11, 3:28 pm
Wouldnt the water's neutral PH affect the creatine?

Aggression
11-17-11, 3:37 pm

don't think too deeply into shit like that, bro. It ain't worth it.

Universal Rep
11-17-11, 4:39 pm

Caps dissolve very, very quickly.... Not sure how much of an advantage you'd gain by opening 'em up, C...

Mr. Dead
11-17-11, 5:16 pm
I've done it before. It has a terrible taste, especially the red capsule's powder. If you mix it with some BCAA powder or something, it's drinkable. But in all honesty, its not worth added effort.

don't think too deeply into shit like that, bro. It ain't worth it.

Caps dissolve very, very quickly.... Not sure how much of an advantage you'd gain by opening 'em up, C...

And, by going this route... Wouldn't Shock Therapy be a more viable option, if one is gung ho intent on drinking their pre-workout...???

Jay
11-17-11, 5:32 pm

For a while under the Rage section people tried opening up the pump capsules and pouring it into their rage drinks. Most said the taste was horrid.