PDA

View Full Version : The HRT Stack in Aus....

D Monstah
11-17-11, 5:53 pm
Ok, so I'm trying to get a hold of what's in the HRT stack...

Big issue, CUSTOMS AUSTRALIA....

on BB.com the prices are
Universal Animal Flex - $26.79
44 Packs
Universal Animal Pak - $28.98
44 Packs
Universal Animal Rage - $33.99
Apple Jacked, 44 Servings
Universal Creatine - $14.99
Unflavored, 500 Grams

Cheapest Australian site I've found
Universal Animal Flex - $69.95
44 Packs
Universal Animal Pak - $69.95
44 Packs
Universal Animal Rage - $59.95
Apple Jacked, 44 Servings
Universal Creatine - $49.95
Unflavored, 500 Grams
---

Can we seriously not get these items through Customs still, or has BB.com just has not updated?
Has anyone in Australia had success importing these, or found somewhere that doesn't charge shit prices?

I don't like paying double on everything... and THEN postage.

Thanks for any info guys.

never_2_big
11-18-11, 2:57 am
Dude, bb.com has been screwing us Aussies for ages... There are numerous other online stores that will send animal products and allow them through without any hassles.

My last 2 orders were:

Rage
Cuts
Flex
Pak
Nitro
Omega
Storm
Stak
Vitamin E
Carbrite Bars
Hats and shirts

I'm not sure if I can mention the sites I use but if you wanna know hit me with a PM...

D Monstah
11-18-11, 4:54 am
Thanks for the info brother, PM'd!

D

Universal Rep
11-18-11, 9:16 am
This may not help much, but this place based in Australia is a bit cheaper... http://www.vitaminking.com.au/Universal-Nutrition/

They don't have Flex tho.

never_2_big
11-18-11, 7:25 pm
This may not help much, but this place based in Australia is a bit cheaper... http://www.vitaminking.com.au/Universal-Nutrition/

They don't have Flex tho.

Vitaminking is a good site. I used to use it. Funny thing is it's actually cheaper to pay for shipping from the other side of the world. And who doesn't sell flex hahaha.

D Monstah
11-18-11, 9:37 pm
We get smashed with 'Duty/Shipping' charges is Aus.

We will always be better off buying from overseas, as long as customs allows the import..

Thanks for the replies brothers.

D

Tiger
11-23-11, 4:38 am
Yeah, I was over in Aus earlier this year, and I'm thinking about moving over soon. I can't believe how much more everything cost over there (in general).

I was looking at banana's at $12 a kilo... WTF?! I guess it was just because of the floods in Brisbane? Or is this typical?

Supplement prices were extortionate in my eyes. I know the price of whey is increasing in general, but damn!

Maybe I'm just a tight Scotsman... I takes a lot for me to part with my money!

Back To Basics
11-23-11, 5:59 am
Yeah, I was over in Aus earlier this year, and I'm thinking about moving over soon. I can't believe how much more everything cost over there (in general).

I was looking at banana's at $12 a kilo... WTF?! I guess it was just because of the floods in Brisbane? Or is this typical?

Supplement prices were extortionate in my eyes. I know the price of whey is increasing in general, but damn!

Maybe I'm just a tight Scotsman... I takes a lot for me to part with my money!

Moving over here aye ?
Good move, I love this place - where about are you moving man?

The Banana prices were very high due to the floods, before floods they were around $1.50 p/kg - the supplements are definitely expensive, but if you know where to look and act smart you can find great deals online and through foreign websites.

Tiger
11-23-11, 6:21 am
I'd be moving over to Brisbane - about 40 mins away from the city and about the same from Gold Coast. It's an amazing place, but I'll find it hard to leave home TBH.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd have to cut back on supps when I move. Back to basics, and just hit the grub harder. Aus steak is worth all the travel!

I still find "capsicum" odd though... And some people had a bit of trouble with my accent, but everyone was nice!

Sales Assistant: "How you going?"

Me: "Eh?" :S "Oh, nae bad, ta. Yersel?"

Sales Assistant: "Uh..."

never_2_big
11-23-11, 10:52 pm
Sales Assistant: "How you going?"

Me: "Eh?" :S "Oh, nae bad, ta. Yersel?"

Sales Assistant: "Uh..."

I'm guessing Scottish? Hahaha, my training partner is from Aberdeen and I find myself saying "nae" way more than an Aussie guy should!!

Tiger
11-24-11, 3:41 am
Aye, Scottish - I'm actually from Aberdeen too. I can't imagine an Aussie saying "Nae" at all, haha.

Back To Basics
11-24-11, 3:46 am
Ha ! Brisbane aye, that's great man - Me and Never-2-Big are both from Brisbane too, it's great that the city is so close and at the same time your only 40mins away from the Gold Coast as you mentioned.

Hope all goes well man.

never_2_big
11-24-11, 12:02 pm
Aye, Scottish - I'm actually from Aberdeen too. I can't imagine an Aussie saying "Nae" at all, haha.

Hahaha, well I kinda rock the Scotsman look... Red hair, fair skin. There's definitely some Scot in my blood!!!
40 mins from the city and the Gold Coast, you must be heading west then? Ipswich/Springfiel area...

Tiger
11-25-11, 3:56 am
Haha, good stuff. I used to get some stick about the ginger parts of my beard, but I just tell them every good Scotsman has a little ginger in him!

My knowledge of Aus is pathetic, but I think it was the Logan area...? I thought the travelling to the city and to the Gold Coast would be more of a problem since I'm used to having everything on my doorstep, but it wasn't too bad.

D Monstah
11-26-11, 4:03 am
Order Made,

Animal Pak, 44 Packs
Animal Flex, 44 Packs
Animal Omega, 30 Paks
Animal Rage Powder , 44 Servings OJ
Animal Stak, 21 Paks
Creatine, 1000 Grams

Also ordered some Real Gains locally...

Hopefully there are no issues.
D

Back To Basics
11-26-11, 6:07 pm
Good luck with the order man.

Back To Basics
11-26-11, 6:11 pm
Haha, good stuff. I used to get some stick about the ginger parts of my beard, but I just tell them every good Scotsman has a little ginger in him!

My knowledge of Aus is pathetic, but I think it was the Logan area...? I thought the travelling to the city and to the Gold Coast would be more of a problem since I'm used to having everything on my doorstep, but it wasn't too bad.

Ohh man we are lucky compared to some places - Sydney does not have a lot of nice beaches like QLD, and the city is a little nasty.. Melbourne most people (middle class) live around 1 hour from the city and I have no idea where the coast it for them.

Travelling to the city and back can be a little crazy when it's peak hour.

never_2_big
11-27-11, 7:49 am
Back to Basics asked for a list of the supps I've been able to import so I thought I'd post it here...

ANIMAL
Pak
Pump
Cuts
Stak
Omega
Nitro
Flex
Rage

UNIVERSAL
Storm
Shock Therapy
EAA Stack
EAA Nitro
Beta Ala9
Creatine Chews
Vitamin E
Torrent
Intra Aid
Uni Liver
Carbrite Bars
Arbuterol
BCAA 2000
Chitosan Plus
Liquid Carnitech
Fish Oil
GH Stack
Green Tea
NOX3
ZMA Pro
Zero G

This is everything from the Universal/Animal lines that I have successfully imported into Australia over the last couple of years. I constantly order the basics with 100% success, however depending on the inspectors on the day some the products may still be seized. My advice would be if there is an item you are unsure about order it separately. That way if it seized there will be no further delay on your other items.

Good Luck Brothers.

Back To Basics
11-27-11, 5:14 pm
Wow, solid list.

You imported Torrent ?! What the..
Very lucky.

never_2_big
11-27-11, 5:17 pm
Wow, solid list.

You imported Torrent ?! What the..
Very lucky.

Yeah man... Never had a problem with torrent ever... Will be looking to add it in my stack again soon! I've been missing it...

Back To Basics
11-27-11, 5:47 pm
Yeah man... Never had a problem with torrent ever... Will be looking to add it in my stack again soon! I've been missing it...

From which site did you get it from?
I know BB.com does not ship it.
Don't worry about posting website links, your supporting Universal by buying their Torrent haha.

never_2_big
11-27-11, 11:55 pm
Most of the stuff I order is from A1supplements.com

Enforcer
12-02-11, 2:35 pm
Living out of the country wit all of the different laws about producs def sucks ass. Thats y every year at the Arnold you see 10,000+ people from out of the U.S. come there and order a shit load of products to bring home with them

D Monstah
12-13-11, 12:06 am
Its here!
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8448/12122011093.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/12122011093.jpg/)
Click for larger.

Thanks for the info guys, all turned up without issue!