PDA

View Full Version : Up to date....

dannynb
11-17-11, 10:14 pm
Sorry for my hit and miss absence folks. I've been busy as hell with school full time, training my clients, family and opening a Metroflex Gym here in town. I can't wait because this place is gonna be bad ass!! Tailor made for bodybuilders, power lifters and strongmen. Still getting my training in, almost at 270 pounds (thanks to Rage). I will be on here more and more as we get closer to opening. We will be fully stocked on Universal/Animal/SportPharma products and gear. I look forward to being on here helping out as much as possible soon.

Jay
11-17-11, 10:26 pm
Nice. Dont forget to post some pics up when you open.

naturalguy
11-18-11, 8:41 am
Must be exciting to have your own Metroflex

dannynb
11-18-11, 10:36 am

NG, beyond words bro. Brian and the crew are great. I can't wait to get some legends walking through our doors. This will be an Animal friendly gym. Once you walk in it will be aparent Animal has left its mark on our place.

dannynb
11-18-11, 10:37 am

NG, beyond words bro. Brian and the crew are great. I can't wait to get some legends walking through our doors. This will be an Animal friendly gym. Once you walk in it will be aparent Animal has left its mark on our place.

rev8ball
11-18-11, 11:03 am
Sorry for my hit and miss absence folks. I've been busy as hell with school full time, training my clients, family and opening a Metroflex Gym here in town. I can't wait because this place is gonna be bad ass!! Tailor made for bodybuilders, power lifters and strongmen. Still getting my training in, almost at 270 pounds (thanks to Rage). I will be on here more and more as we get closer to opening. We will be fully stocked on Universal/Animal/SportPharma products and gear. I look forward to being on here helping out as much as possible soon.

That is awesome, bro. It's a ton of work running you're own facility (coming from someone who does), but, trust me, it is totally worth the lack of sleep.....lol.... Best of luck!