PDA

View Full Version : Seath308 Dominates Higa Monster! 700 X 3 No Knee Wraps. Come at me Brah!!!

Seath308
11-20-11, 6:01 pm
Well as most of you may have seen Higa Monsters has been "Mad Jelly" Over my Squats " Mirin" Me all day so I had to own him.

As soon as I saw that call out thread I couldn't wait to come in to the gym on my Squat day (Friday) and Throw some weight around. As my homeboy T.I. would say ..... Grant "What you know about dat!"

700 X 3 No Wraps Easy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRLN4G8Sms

HIGA MONSTER
11-20-11, 8:50 pm
You used knee sleeves. No lift. 3 red lights.

LMAO.

BIG BEN
11-20-11, 9:05 pm
You used knee sleeves. No lift. 3 red lights.

LMAO.

*whispers* psst hey.... Grant... USAPL Allows knee sleeves bro ;) P.S. Everybody love everybody!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
11-20-11, 10:38 pm
Its fine. Ben is just worried that a Master's lifter will break his records next week.

I saw him last night down in Shelton, WA and I couldn't get that fucker to stop asking me for autographs.
He was asking me to sign his shirt, his diary, etc. I finally had to say, "Chill the fuck out Seath! I have a demo to do and you are making me lose my focus."

Seath308
11-20-11, 11:59 pm
Like I said I don't mind you can have 705 record because in June I'll be doing the same USAPL meet and make sure I actually train for it this time. I'll be going for the JR. National Records and put the Open State Records out of your reach.

700 Pound Squat = Ben Seaths Warm-up

N. Motta
11-21-11, 12:20 am
Oh, SHIT!

Shukin
11-22-11, 10:53 am
hmmm.....

naturalguy
11-22-11, 1:13 pm
Oh snap, better step up your game Higa

G Diesel
11-22-11, 1:19 pm
*whispers* psst hey.... Grant... USAPL Allows knee sleeves bro ;) P.S. Everybody love everybody!!!!

ELE... I was going to say something sarcastic like nobody lifts in gear anymore (regarding the knee sleeves) and then I watched the boy squat 700 for an easy 3. Haha.

Well as most of you may have seen Higa Monsters has been "Mad Jelly" Over my Squats " Mirin" Me all day so I had to own him.

As soon as I saw that call out thread I couldn't wait to come in to the gym on my Squat day (Friday) and Throw some weight around. As my homeboy T.I. would say ..... Grant "What you know about dat!"

700 X 3 No Wraps Easy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRLN4G8Sms

DAMN, son. We're all 'mirin.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
11-22-11, 1:54 pm
This isn't another one of those "Boys Gone Wild" threads, is it...???

Seath308
11-26-11, 5:43 am
This isn't another one of those "Boys Gone Wild" threads, is it...???

Nah you would like that to much MD

lol