PDA

View Full Version : Started hitting the legs hard again

Tiny1102
11-26-11, 5:58 pm
Leg pressed 1700 for 10 reps. Most ever for me. I was sore for three days. Love it

Tiny1102
11-26-11, 5:59 pm
I should say, still sore after 3 days

Dave TapouT
11-26-11, 7:33 pm
1700?! holy fuck. FUCK YOU!!!! :-P just kidding, but seriously, wish there were people that trained like that where I live. DAMN! Eventually I WILL stand amoungst the crowd here. hence why I am on these forums. :-/ everyone where I live is all about doing drugs and being sloppy pieces of shit.... hell... at least the equiptment in these gyms are always open. but, Good for you Brother. KEEP IT UP!!! GETTTTT ITTTT!!!!!!

BigChrisF
11-26-11, 7:43 pm
I haven't had access to a leg press in a long time. Sounds like yours is working just fine!

Carrnage
11-27-11, 12:05 am
1700?! holy fuck. FUCK YOU!!!! :-P just kidding, but seriously, wish there were people that trained like that where I live. DAMN! Eventually I WILL stand amoungst the crowd here. hence why I am on these forums. :-/ everyone where I live is all about doing drugs and being sloppy pieces of shit.... hell... at least the equiptment in these gyms are always open. but, Good for you Brother. KEEP IT UP!!! GETTTTT ITTTT!!!!!!

you gota be kidding me

lol

Dave TapouT
11-27-11, 4:35 pm
you gota be kidding me

lol

What the problem is? :-P did I say something wrong..

Tiny1102
11-29-11, 5:51 pm
I haven't had access to a leg press in a long time. Sounds like yours is working just fine!

Actually, we have three. And they all work.

Tiny1102
11-29-11, 5:52 pm

Be nice.