PDA

View Full Version : I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving

Tiny1102
11-26-11, 6:03 pm
I spent time with my wife's family first. Ribs, brisket, and deer sausage. Love it. Few hours later, my parents, for the turkey. Man, I think I gained all my weight back. Now time to hit the bike.

Dave TapouT
11-26-11, 7:18 pm
Thanks Brother, Mine was great, spent a lot of it in the gym just thinkin about all the things I have to be thankful for... Hope you had a good one, sounds like it!

Tiny1102
11-29-11, 5:53 pm
Thanks Brother, Mine was great, spent a lot of it in the gym just thinkin about all the things I have to be thankful for... Hope you had a good one, sounds like it!

I guess we are the only Animals that had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Gorilla.
11-29-11, 7:02 pm
Hell yah! it was a good thanksgiving, lots of chicken, turkey, ham, potatoes and well of course pie not very often you get to see your whole family (at least for me), then black friday came which meant a new truck stereo!

the only bad part was the next few days 10+ people got sick with the stomach flu in my family, including me and it definitely wasn't a fun time.... i think i lost 10lbs

other than that, yay for turkey day!

Dave TapouT
11-29-11, 10:21 pm
I guess we are the only Animals that had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Other Animals need to stand up!

the only bad part was the next few days 10+ people got sick with the stomach flu in my family, including me and it definitely wasn't a fun time.... i think i lost 10lbs

other than that, yay for turkey day!

Glad you had a good thanksgiving brother, getting sick is for people that forgot to stack the pak! I feel like a one man 8 step praying mantis kung fu swat team with this insurance... Pak slowly makes the S pop out on my chest... I have yet to enter a quarentined area to see the results.. I feel that could be too extreme to try though... although with the results of it so far, I think I'd come out uneffected... I take pak religiously and will never look back or stop taking it... Everyones sick around me... and all I can say is..."what the problem is?" .. on a lighter note.. hope everyones feeling better.

LittleMan
11-29-11, 10:37 pm
T-Day was great.... Good Times w/ Good Family

-Ran 2.5m through the woods early AM.
-Met the Wife and Daughter at the Gym. Nailed Chest & Tri w/ :30 Additional Cardio
-Post WO was Oatmeal & Cottage Cheese Pancakes w/ Greek Yogurt & Berries
-Dinner was 8oz Filet Mignon w/ Double Side of Sautéed Spinach in EVOO
-Family and I went to Cousins for dessert. I brought a Muscle Milk Shake & Protein Bar with me for my dessert

Haven't had a cheat meal in 4-Weeks as of this coming Friday. Not even Turkey Day....

Michael

Tiny1102
11-30-11, 11:50 am
I went to my wife's and shot some guns, then went to my parents and played UNO. What a day!!