PDA

View Full Version : PRICE CHANGE Heads up Animal Flexfit Caps...

Universal Rep
12-01-11, 5:16 pm
On Monday, this cap is gonna up in price from $19.95 to $20.95... Just spreadin' some news from Corporate...

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=333

Bruiser
12-01-11, 5:21 pm
On Monday, this cap is gonna up in price from $19.95 to $20.95... Just spreadin' some news from Corporate...

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=333

Any talk of getting a flexfit that's not mesh back? The mesh on both of my Animal flexfits got pretty shredded pretty fast. A solid flexfit would be sweet as hell (would look like a fitted hat). I know we're getting the new Universal snap back... but what about a new hat for Animal?

Mr. Dead
12-01-11, 5:24 pm
D'oh...!!!

Cranky
12-02-11, 8:10 pm
Glad I picked mine up last month. Though a dollar more is still more than worth it. Debating getting a second one n to wear when not lifting. Nasty sweat stains on mine.
Saw a vid w/ Wrath where he was rocking a Animal hat,but instead of a white icon it was red. Was this a special LE item? Any thoughts of producing that cap?

Dave TapouT
12-02-11, 11:46 pm
Any talk of getting a flexfit that's not mesh back? The mesh on both of my Animal flexfits got pretty shredded pretty fast. A solid flexfit would be sweet as hell (would look like a fitted hat). I know we're getting the new Universal snap back... but what about a new hat for Animal?

This. I dont rock out mesh hats. I rock out my skully on the daily. Animal needs new hats, Shirts, Pants, Boxers, Socks, Condoms..

The House
12-04-11, 3:04 pm
its a great hat worth the price. i rock my animal hats everyday

MRmichael.hooker
12-04-11, 3:11 pm
This. I dont rock out mesh hats. I rock out my skully on the daily. Animal needs new hats, Shirts, Pants, Boxers, Socks, Condoms..

Animal condoms... hell ya

Bruiser
12-04-11, 3:26 pm
Animal condoms... hell ya

They're called lambskin dumbass... LOL

Universal Rep
12-05-11, 10:41 am
Glad I picked mine up last month. Though a dollar more is still more than worth it. Debating getting a second one n to wear when not lifting. Nasty sweat stains on mine.
Saw a vid w/ Wrath where he was rocking a Animal hat,but instead of a white icon it was red. Was this a special LE item? Any thoughts of producing that cap?

I think that cap was at a recent Cage event and Limited Edition...