PDA

View Full Version : I will not fall.

Reuck
12-02-11, 3:33 pm
My name is Ford Reuck I am a 22 year old bodybuilder who loves the sport and this company and i will not fall. One of the things that inpsired me most about this company is its drive to connect people who have chosen this path and also to reach out to those in need. The Animal gives back program inspired me to use the gym that I work for to reach out to at risk youth at the local youth correction center in my area. The feed back was amazing, the kids were engaged and eager to learn and train. I know how it is to be one of those kids, I was lost in the same life they were until i discovered bodybuilding and became a respected member and leader of my gym and community. The iron calls to me everyday and i cant ignore it, i dont want to ignore it, i will not ignore it. We are the oversized veiny freaks shunned by some and disliked by the rest, but they dont know us, they dont know shit. They can not make us fall. To all my brothers out there. This one is for us. peace

deanna7272
12-03-11, 12:23 am
Great words Ford, and great work... I teach middle school and I have some that are REALLY interested in the weights, but some parents are apprehensive, and some just don't understand the benefits. ((I am not talking the "physical" benefits, but how it touches their lives as far as socially, mentally, and the overall well being of the child.))

With that being said, I can't say enough about the company giving back. The guys are out in the communities being seen and letting the public see what a class act ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL is. There aren't many that care about what's going on with the youth, charities, and communities as well... Kudos...

Reaching out to the at risk kids and getting them involved is an awesome way to share the knowledge and love for training that you have gained over the years. Keep up the great work and with your work, in the long run, everyone will benefit!!

Reuck
12-03-11, 6:39 pm
Thanks alot brother.parents can b a tough sell especially if they arnt active themselves. And it doesn't help if your a big guy and look jerked on roids haha. But keep up the work, the world is changing and soon these people will b forced to accept fitness as a way of life. Be strong brother

deanna7272
12-03-11, 8:38 pm
Thanks alot brother.parents can b a tough sell especially if they arnt active themselves. And it doesn't help if your a big guy and look jerked on roids haha. But keep up the work, the world is changing and soon these people will b forced to accept fitness as a way of life. Be strong brother

"Sister"... ;)

Reuck
12-05-11, 12:46 am
"Sister"... ;)
haha i looked at your name just after i posted im sorry :/ i was posting from my phone too lol excuses excuses... sorry again :)

deanna7272
12-05-11, 1:35 am
haha i looked at your name just after i posted im sorry :/ i was posting from my phone too lol excuses excuses... sorry again :)

No problem... Not the first time...lol

Reuck
12-05-11, 3:53 pm
I feel myself slowly coming unglued from reality. The only thing that keeps me grounded is the path I have chosen and even that is uncertain to me. My determination has beat the doubt so far but at a heavy cost. I will not fall. But I may die standing.

Reuck
12-08-11, 12:52 pm
I will use it, harness the insanity. fill every rep i do with anger and a bit of sorrow. the weights understand it. they get dropped, slammed, kicked and sworn at. the bigger the weights are the more alone they are, the longer they go untouched. they arnt like the ones normal people use all the time, no they are scary, they might hurt you, but if you have the guts and can see past it, you can make them sing and when you are done with them there they will wait until somone comes along again. someday.

C.Coronato
12-08-11, 3:11 pm
Welcome my man. You are in a great place. Glad to hear you are giving back as well. The youth is important, no doubt.

Reuck
12-12-11, 3:16 am
I stand on the edge of a precipice. The road behind me comfortable, familiar, safe. The one ahead is lonly, difficult, painful. But there is a light down there... somthing that calls... somthing beautiful. I could stand here for an eternity in this limbo, this place of indicision, forsaking that calling light and the whispering path behind me...but even here in this land of dreams forgot there is an impending doom, time. It erodes the ground around you forcing inevitability of an end which had no substance, no meaning. When the time comes will you choose the easy road, the one already traveled and live in reverse? Will you stand still and let eternity and inevitablility erase scrub you from exhistance? Or will you plunge head first into the precipice and become molded into somthing more... somthing beautiful... somthing for eternity to remember? My choice is made. The light grows closer. Im ready.