PDA

View Full Version : Lacking body parts

Henious
12-03-11, 5:51 pm
whats up guys Unfortunately I haven't been able to get on here lately (Comp at home is busted and getting it fixed is on my last things to do list, haha) so finally found some time to get on here at work. Quick question for yeas how do you recommend bringing up lacking body parts? I don't mean like small shoulders or anything like that but my current problem is that apparently the left side of my chest is getting larger then my right. How would you recommend going about fixing this?

Solid Dreams
12-03-11, 5:52 pm
Do DB isolation exercises? You can do one DB Decline, flat, and incline.

Carrnage
12-03-11, 5:53 pm
whats up guys Unfortunately I haven't been able to get on here lately (Comp at home is busted and getting it fixed is on my last things to do list, haha) so finally found some time to get on here at work. Quick question for yeas how do you recommend bringing up lacking body parts? I don't mean like small shoulders or anything like that but my current problem is that apparently the left side of my chest is getting larger then my right. How would you recommend going about fixing this?

Fixing your execution. Period.

What do you focus on when pressing/flying? Or do you not focus on anything but going up and down like 99.8 percent of people do? Its ok, we all start somewhere.

Its your lucky day Carrnage is here!

Henious
12-03-11, 6:06 pm

What do you focus on when pressing/flying? Or do you not focus on anything but going up and down like 99.8 percent of people do? Its ok, we all start somewhere.

haha thanks man, to be honest I was just pushing up and down a few months ago but lately ive been getting alot better with my "Mind muscle connection" aswell as making sure im feeling that pump in the primary muscle being worked not the minors that assist the movement, I really started noticing the under development in my right side and believe it was from the old job I had been doing (Also screwed up my arms but theyve caught up to eachother now) Figured just adding some more Iso will help but wanted to see how you guys go about this problem

Dave TapouT
12-03-11, 6:37 pm

Well, for us starters... Could you help by explaining what you're getting at here? This is why I'm here.. you all know what the hell you're doing... The guys at my gym... make me want to vomit.